Magic @ Celtics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Magic @ Celtics

Rondo, Ray and MP are all out tonight.
    Still a win is likely tonight! Go C's.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Re: Magic @ Celtics

Interesting to watch will be the Bass - Big Baby match-up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Amazing how many teams are having to sit their stars due to injury. We knew it would be a tough season on injuries, but who knew it would be this tough. Orlando, Atlanta, Boston, Knicks, Miami, Lakers, Clippers, Minnesota, Portland all hit hard by key injuries.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Does anyone miss more layups than Daniels?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

hi all.. how bad is rr's injury? how many games are we looking at? anyone else flipping back and forth on BOTH espn channels? no wonder other cities envy bawston... actually i'm in baltimore... now bruins are about to beat down the caps.. schedule got released in football, now we get to beat baltimore again in their backyard.. amazing! we are ELITE and in ring contention in everything!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Rondo supposedly one or two games. That likely means 3!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Stiemsma moves his feet rather slowly when he guards someone.
    That's the most disturbing issue with the C's, we're so thin in the frontcourt.
    Stiemsma being the first big of the bench is not comforting in the playoffs, especially in a second round match-up with the Bulls. Asik and Gibson are probably better than Boozer and Noah.
    I'd love to see a deep run but the Bulls are probably the worst match-up for us, even with Rose not being 100%.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Suspicious defensive stretch...
    Come on guys, pick it up!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Gawd awful defense.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

PP showing his versatility in Rondo's absence. 13 points and 11 assists so far.
    Our succes has many reasons, KG's move to center, Bradley's explosion and Rondo's great distributing play have been highlighted abundantly, but the Captain playing like his old self has a lot to do with it too.
    Pierce is still rather underrated. As Pierce go, the Celtics go.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Agreed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

if BB played like this  in the playoffs, he'd still be a Celtic

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Where's everyvbody at??? Stuck in traffic??

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Bradley!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

The Steemer

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Why does Dooling get to play :(

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Copied & pasted from Sox forum:

Just got home from watching at the bar at an Outback in Sausalito, Ca and Texas was up 3-2 and I was also watching Celtic game where we were leading. Don't know what has been said earlier on this post as I wish to turn on TV but Mike Napoli was batting .207 before this series ...hit 2 HR off Lester & one off Beckett. I'm so gunshy I'd walk him with no outs. He kills us. We should have traded for him...better than the iffy catchers we've had and can play 1st too. OK, Monday morning QB I know.   Our offense stinks...Yankee pitching may not be better than ours but at least they  can easily put 4-5 runs on the board.

Mercy me...on Radio heard Celtics losing by a point with Magic 9-0 run and main reason we are...nothing new...getting out rebounded and that's w/o D.Howard. Well we still have the Bruins.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I didn't realize Rondo was out....yikes

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

oh the whiny baby we all remember!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

where the heck is everyone? over 100 last night and tonight not even a page against a playoff team? we win we get the division! knicks will beat the HEAT in the first round, shattering that big 3!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

That Moore is going to be a player....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: Magic @ Celtics:
    [QUOTE]Copied & pasted from Sox forum: Just got home from watching at the bar at an Outback in Sausalito, Ca and Texas was up 3-2 and I was also watching Celtic game where we were leading. Don't know what has been said earlier on this post as I wish to turn on TV but Mike Napoli was batting .207 before this series ...hit 2 HR off Lester & one off Beckett. I'm so gunshy I'd walk him with no outs. He kills us. We should have traded for him...better than the iffy catchers we've had and can play 1st too. OK, Monday morning QB I know.   Our offense stinks...Yankee pitching may not be better than ours but at least they  can easily put 4-5 runs on the board.   Mercy me...on Radio heard Celtics losing by a point with Magic 9-0 run and main reason we are...nothing new...getting out rebounded and that's w/o D.Howard. Well we still have the Bruins.
    Posted by mandobello[/QUOTE]if it makes u feel better, napoli hot a monter 2 run double against morales in the eighth!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: Magic @ Celtics:
    [QUOTE]Interesting to watch will be the Bass - Big Baby match-up.
    Posted by srinivasa[/QUOTE]like bb but BASSSS is so much better!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

like kg and bass but starting them together is a crapshoot long term.. we must do something with one of them, cant resign them both.  who goes, kg or bass?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Sasha's confidence seems very low these last games.
    0-2 tonight. Quis for now is the best option instead of Sasha or Dooling.