1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Re: Magic vs. Celtics

In response to RallyC's comment:

In response to DrBoogiebone's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to passfirst's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Agreed that is why Rondo starts. As soon as he is healthy. he is the known commdity. 

Rondo is gonna have a blast with these guys

I hope so. Chemistry can be a funny thing.

[/QUOTE]

The question is, do you risk the potential disruption by adding a known issue or do you go get a valuable proven commodity? The later is a wiser choice. You dont risk the future on a sketchy past. 

[/QUOTE]

You go with the proven commodity. So you play Rondo right away. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

High Five to Kirk/Chris ... I think you and I were the only ones here pounding the table for a guard combo of Crawford and AB!!!

Crawford > 16 pts - 10 assts - 5 rbds (NO TURNOVERS)

AB > 24 pts

Fast breaking team ball ....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Crawford was big time tonight

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Very solid win tonight. Outstanding showing by the guards. Tommy totally dissed Maz & Felger. Said those two know nothing about basketball. lol.

[/QUOTE]

Felgie and Mazz don't know much about sports...pretty funny for a couple of "professionals" in the sports biz...they primarily love to stir up crud and play the "contrarian" role to the hilt..can't stand them!

[/QUOTE]

Sounds like someone here provided you consider a customer call center rep a professional.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to jtkl's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Agreed that is why Rondo starts. As soon as he is healthy. he is the known commdity. 

The question is, do you risk the potential disruption by adding a known issue or do you go get a valuable proven commodity? The later is a wiser choice. You dont risk the future on a sketchy past. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

All that Rondo has proven is that he is 0-8 in his last 8 starts as the Celtics PG and then he tore his ACL. Immediately the Celtices went onto win 8 in a row. This is a what have you done for me lately league. PERIOD. Chemistry and coaching appear to be progressing just fine without the acommodation that Rondo requires. Time will tell. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

[QUOTE]

I'm in the "that is Rondo" camp, however, if Rondo demands the ball off the rebound and then pounds down the clock like he's Tom Brady in the pocket, he'll ruin everything.  So I can see where you guys are coming from.  I don't think that will happen though.  I think this running free lance style they're developing will open up rondo's game evn more.  I think he'll choose good Rondo over evil Rondo, so to speak.

[/QUOTE]

The Celts were caught in a negative spiral.  In their championship season, there were no issues.  After that injuries and age derailed them.  Doc kept on trying to beat more life out of the horse.  The system kept getting strained trying to balance out the decline in KG and Pierce.  That is where the, supposedly, evil Rondo emerged.

On a younger and refreshed current roster, I just don't see the same Rondo.  He is a brilliant player and he will understand what is needed on this team.  I just disagree with those here that believe that Rondo is inherently disruptive.  I do believe that Rondo will need a good bit of time coming up to speed.  Just look at Derek Rose.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

All that Rondo has proven is that he is 0-8 in his last 8 starts as the Celtics PG and then he tore his ACL. Immediately the Celtices went onto win 8 in a row. This is a what have you done for me lately league. PERIOD. Chemistry and coaching appear to be progressing just fine without the acommodation that Rondo requires. Time will tell. 

[/QUOTE]

EWING THEORY

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

Felger is stirring the pot...I think....Mazz literallyknows nothing about basketball

Why no Humphries??....is he already traded?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to jtkl's comment:

[QUOTE]

Tommy Heinsohn says he is the best point guard in the eastern conference. Tommy would KNOW!!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Tommy Heinsohn said Rondo is the best point guard in the east. Tommy would know!!!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

EWING THEORY

[/QUOTE]

Uhh, except the Celtics won a title with Rondo.