Marc Stein on the Lakers...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Re: Marc Stein on the Lakers...

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

"If they don't start the playoffs as the most feared No. 8 seed ever, it's because they went in as No. 6 or 7."

ROTFLMAO!!!

Stay blessed!

This is kinda making me sad bloopity. I know this has been a nightmare season for your team but are you really proud of being one game removed from the lottery (without a pick I might add) have the once proud lakers fallen so low? 

I hear World peace is going to take a trip to disney land over this. and I'm getting worried the buss family might hang a banner.

Oh well, I am proud of you. Beating the raptors. That game had championship intensity from start to finish. What a thrill! and you are now a 500 team!!!!!!!!!!! Alot of people thought you guys wern't good enough for mediocrity.  

ROTFLMAO!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

"If they don't start the playoffs as the most feared No. 8 seed ever, it's because they went in as No. 6 or 7."

ROTFLMAO!!!

Stay blessed!

So you think they might be the best bad team of all time?

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

Don't respond to trolls.

WILCO.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

Lakers won't win anything except for an early trip to the beach once they get eliminated.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

In response to celticsfanmx's comment:

Lakers won't win anything except for an early trip to the beach once they get eliminated.

Fishing!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Little known contingency:  last year when the Cavs traded Ramon Sessions to the Lakers, part of the deal was the Cavs have the right to trade any, one, of their 2013 first round draft choices to the Lakers for their first rounder provided the Lakers are not in the Lottery.  Anotherwords from Cleveland's perspective, the Lakers need to make the Playoffs.  But the Laker's first round pick was later traded to Phoenix in the Steve Nash transaction.  So what could possibly happen is that Cleveland will stick Phoenix with, prospectively, the much lower first rounder they got that was part of the "so called" Lebron James trade.     

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to cavaliersfan's comment:

Little known contingency:  last year when the Cavs traded Ramon Sessions to the Lakers, part of the deal was the Cavs have the right to trade any, one, of their 2013 first round draft choices to the Lakers for their first rounder provided the Lakers are not in the Lottery.  Anotherwords from Cleveland's perspective, the Lakers need to make the Playoffs.  But the Laker's first round pick was later traded to Phoenix in the Steve Nash transaction.  So what could possibly happen is that Cleveland will stick Phoenix with, prospectively, the much lower first rounder they got that was part of the "so called" Lebron James trade.     

Thanks, didn't know that.  We also have CLE to thank for the Ted Steipen rule....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:

This is not breaking news. 

Cleveland will continue to be a train wreck. 

The Cavs have won 16 out of their last 35 games which is .457   Not bad for a team that is, more or less, the second youngest in the league.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Cavs are a better story I rather watch a team of players like the Cavs then 100 million dollar train wreck.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to genaro008's comment:

Cavs are a better story I rather watch a team of players like the Cavs then 100 million dollar train wreck.

Super train wreck..at 200 mi phr...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Me too. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Genaro008 and Concord27, thank you.   Also, Boston has won 20 out of their last 35 games for .571    I still think Celtics are "hiding in the weeds" and will do well in the Playoffs.  Trying to get past a team that has a Kobe Bryant, Paul Pierce or Kevin Garnett, in crucial games, is like trying to escape from the FBI and a pack of bloodhounds.  

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Looks like my thread has ruffled some feathers. Don't fret my pets, the Lakers as anyone with common basketball knowledge would know are that team that no-one wants to face come playoff time. Enjoy trying to get past the Heat.  ROTFLMAO!!!

Stay blessed!

Ruffled feathers about what?

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

Looks like my thread has ruffled some feathers. Don't fret my pets, the Lakers as anyone with common basketball knowledge would know are that team that no-one wants to face come playoff time. Enjoy trying to get past the Heat.  ROTFLMAO!!!

Stay blessed!

Ruffled feathers about what?

Duh! The simple truth always ruffles feathers in beantown.

Stay blessed!

Oh okay. I guess I don't know what you are talking about.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to DFURY-13's comment:

Mark Stein might as well be on the Lakers payroll he's such a smootcher. He is not credible at all. Keep clinging to hope.

Definitely agree with you.  Some analysts rank teams higher because they favor these teams. The Lakers are still going to have a difficult time winning any playoff series.  I would be surprised if they advance past the 1st round of the playoffs. 

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Thanks, didn't know that.  We also have CLE to thank for the Ted Steipen rule....

Hedleylamarr,  I have liked a lot of your posts.  Good logic in most.  You brought up the Ted Stepien Rule.  He was a former owner of the Cavs that was well liked and respected around Cleveland but took an active role in the Cavs and was incompetent.  The rule pertained to what?  I can't remember.  A team can't trade two first round draft choices during one season or first rounders can't be traded in successive seasons?  Anybody have an answer?  Thank You.

Bloggetybloop, It is okay to start a touchy, controversial Thread.  Sometimes another poster adds a post that is inciteful and stirs people up.  As long as the posters are reasonably respectful, it is part of what makes posting fun.

Stay Blessed.