Marcus Camby?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Marcus Camby?

Was to go to Houston but deal never done.

He is due 3.5 million. Any way to Celtics

This would solve the rebounding issue big time.

Thoughts

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Re: Marcus Camby?

SMH! All I can do is laugh. LMAO! I'm not laughing at your suggesting. THe other posters know why I'm laughing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from spewey. Show spewey's posts

I don't think he is a buyout candidate.  Blazers still very much in playoff hunt and just picked up Gerald Wallace for their other center Joel Pryzbilla-who probably is a buyout candidate.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Marcus Camby?:
    [QUOTE]SMH! All I can do is laugh. LMAO! I'm not laughing at your suggesting. THe other posters know why I'm laughing.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

Well Beavis suggested it and Butthead agreed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Bias before you congratulate yourself.  Remember it is only with the dramatic changes in roster Camby is a lot more attractive now.  We have no one to rebound and d-up now big man.  So yes I would welcome Camby now.  As a matter face I really hope we get him.

The question is why make so many roster changes this  late in the season. It is a crap shoot how this works out.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dahc13. Show dahc13's posts

[QUOTE]Bias before you congratulate yourself.  Remember it is only with the dramatic changes in roster Camby is a lot more attractive now.  We have no one to rebound and d-up now big man.  So yes I would welcome Camby now.  As a matter face I really hope we get him. The question is why make so many roster changes this  late in the season. It is a crap shoot how this works out.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

IMO we didn't really shake up the roster that much.  Yes we lost 5 guys but one wasn't coming back and Nate sucked and erden/hara barealy played so only really shaking it up w/ perk but we NEEDED a backup SF and in order to get one that would actually contribute instead of getting another NATE we had to give up something...perk or BBD...i say perk..

But, I have read multiple places where Camby is not buyout option....yes they are all rumors so lets hope i am wrong

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

I'm not hoping for Camby since he had the surgery. I'm just laughing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

I'd rather have Przybilla than Kristic, he defends the interior better. In the same 20 mins one guy will give you 6 points and 3 rebounds the other will give you 3 points, 5 rebounds and a block.

Maybe if Joel is bought out we add him and buyout Nenad? I'd still like Murphy as a stretch the floor 4. He's kinda just do for us what Kevin does in like 8 mins a game as KG rests and Baby or Shaq play down low.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Kristic bother me, I'd much rather have Przybilla.  
    Why would they buy him out and not play him?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Kristic fits in a limited roll he can run and he can give us length when teams go athletic and small on us. EWe have 3 spots left who we add is not my guess.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

Prizbilla and KG hate each other. KG took a swing at him while they were both in Minnesota. Prizbilla got traded.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Guess Camby is a no-go?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dahc13. Show dahc13's posts

[QUOTE]Guess Camby is a no-go?
    Posted by beavis[/QUOTE]

More and more looking into it...I like the trade but am starting to worry who will fill the 3 spots....needs to hurry and happen i cant take it lol

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CVD2312. Show CVD2312's posts

Przybilla never played for Minnesota. He played for the University of Minnesota, he has never been teammates with KG.

Any why would the Blazers buy out Marcus Camby?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Marcus Camby? : More and more looking into it...I like the trade but am starting to worry who will fill the 3 spots....needs to hurry and happen i cant take it lol
    Posted by dahc13[/QUOTE]

Ditto...come on Danny...don't make me agonize all weekend who the mystery player will be...LOL...