Marquis for Cash

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

Marquis for Cash

Mark Deeks: Marquis Daniels has the right to veto his trade to Sacramento, and if I were him, I would use it. Twitter

What about that veto? Never heard about that....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

Re: Marquis for Cash

nice......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bopaticuns. Show bopaticuns's posts

In Response to Marquis for Cash:
    [QUOTE]Ken Berger:  Celtics have agreed to send Marquis Daniels to Sacramento for cash,  source says.  Twitter BOSTON CELTICS ,  SACRAMENTO KINGS ,  TRADE ,  MARQUIS DANIELS   |   SHARE    Mark Deeks:  Marquis Daniels has the right to veto his trade to Sacramento,  and if I were him, I would use it.  Twitter BOSTON CELTICS ,  SACRAMENTO KINGS ,  TRADE ,  MARQUIS DANIELS   |   SHARE      What about that veto? Never heard about that....
    Posted by MichBelgium[/QUOTE]

Well the hits just keep on coming.  Looks like I'll be hanging with my friends Jose and Jack tonight. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn123321. Show rpn123321's posts

It's a gary payton thing from what I heard. They will buy him out, and he resigns with the Celtics.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lovetruth007. Show lovetruth007's posts

yes, very nice.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Daniels has a veto? I thought only a small handful of players in the NBA had that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshashaty. Show cshashaty's posts

So that's a THIRD roster spot that has been opened.

Sheed?
    Murphy?

DA implodes the roster with 25 games to play.

W-O-W

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

I think Quis is done for the season so it's a good move for the Celtics.  If Rip gets bought out, I say bring him in.  Again, I think Quis is done so we can always re-sign him in the offseason.

I would not sign him if he got bought out because we won't be sure of his status.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Nice deal. Ainge has not risked the C's position. What was the C's record without Perk? He upgraded the backup SF spot and got a big out the deal. He may not be done. If he's gets Perk or Murphy he should be GM of the Year.

I'm very impressed with these moves considering he didn't have many chips.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from potging. Show potging's posts

yeah,we can't use him anymore so we need a fresh players for playoff.not a bad decision for danny...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

I'm not sold on it yet.  I know Perkins has stonehands, but he solidified the paint on D, and we are shaky there without him.
    I know DA's not done, so I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Anyone signed to a one-year deal has the right to veto any trade.

Only a handful of players ( TWO) have a no-trade clause.  Confusing, but I hope I helped anyone with questions.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Whats going on right now

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

Chris Tomasson: Agent Mark Bartelstein confirmed his client, Marquis Daniels, traded to Sacramento. 3 minutes ago

Read more: http://hoopshype.com/twitter_media.html#ixzz1EuusfhvE