mavs are class of the west

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

mavs are class of the west

Congratulations to the mavericks for adding some class to the Western conference. On their way to the title they hung tough against Portland, humiliated and embrassed the lowly lakers, beat a tough young Thunder team and after falling behind,  came back against a tough Heat team that had to maim are starting point guard to get by us. 

Dirk deserved his title, and it looks like the Mavs and Thunder are going to rule the West for the next decade or so. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Re: mavs are class of the west

In Response to mavs are class of the west:
    [QUOTE]Congratulations to the mavericks for adding some class to the Western conference. On their way to the title they hung tough against Portland, humiliated and embrassed the lowly lakers, beat a tough young Thunder team and after falling behind,  came back against a tough Heat team that had to maim are starting point guard to get by us.  Dirk deserved his title, and it looks like the Mavs and Thunder are going to rule the West for the next decade or so. 
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

Yes because Dirk is going into his 14th season and Jason Kidd is only 38 years old.

Hey, you are the guy that said that "Mike Brown had never sniffed the Finals as a head coach", aren't you? Yes, you have no CREDIBILITY in anything you say.
    Thanks for playing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

I should have said Mike Brown will never get to a finals again :) 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

while Kobe begins his 16th year.....and has been injured two years in a row.....it's almost over boys....being swept was an embarrassment....but your team is too old and lacks a bench.......Kobe wanting it no longer works....and who would've thought that Pau would turn into pudding during the series...?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

In Response to Re: mavs are class of the west:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: mavs are class of the west : EXCUSES, any one expected something different??????? Man up my friend. Just saying...
    Posted by RicoCeltic[/QUOTE]

As a Laker fan I have to be honest, Mike Brown is a terrible hire. He just can't coach. Sure he got swept by the spurs in the finals but, he couldn't keep Lebron's ego in check, how is he going to deal with a monstrous ego like Kobe's? We Laker fans are in serious trouble.  It's a shame too, because we were so close to finally catching the Celtics, now our chances are shakier than Bynum's knees. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: mavs are class of the west : EXCUSES, any one expected something different??????? Man up my friend. Just saying...

What happened, forget to log back in as koberulz??

Funny, he was talking to koberulz, then Rico answered  - wonder how that happened!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: mavs are class of the west : As a Laker fan I have to be honest, Mike Brown is a terrible hire. He just can't coach. Sure he got swept by the spurs in the finals but, he couldn't keep Lebron's ego in check, how is he going to deal with a monstrous ego like Kobe's? We Laker fans are in serious trouble.  It's a shame too, because we were so close to finally catching the Celtics, now our chances are shakier than Bynum's knees. 
    Posted by RicoLakerfan[/QUOTE]

Speak for yourself. I trust in our management to bring in the best available, and Mike Brown only has the 5th best winning percentage of all NBA coaches, so fret if you must, but a true Laker fan is confident in the winning tradition of the Lakers and their superior owner.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: mavs are class of the west : As a Laker fan I have to be honest, Mike Brown is a terrible hire. He just can't coach. Sure he got swept by the spurs in the finals but, he couldn't keep Lebron's ego in check, how is he going to deal with a monstrous ego like Kobe's? We Laker fans are in serious trouble.  It's a shame too, because we were so close to finally catching the Celtics, now our chances are shakier than Bynum's knees. 
    Posted by RicoLakerfan[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

[QUOTE]Or KG's knee. Regards on being an objective fan. People here will love you because you are being objective Lakers fan but they just can't stand having a Celtics fan being objective. By the way I don't think Mike Brown is that bad of a coach, hang in there my friend. Are you from the Beautiful and sunny Island of Puerto Rico just like me????? Will be great watching Basketball with you in PR in a Doble Seis, Coaches or in Loggans.                                       Regards.                                                   -RicoCeltics-

Well, I can't help you if people don't like you, That is between you and everyone else. All I can do is try to have integrity myself and integrity requires me to admit the Celtics have the biggest jewelry box. As a laker fan i wish that wasn't true, but Mike brown won't help us catch the Celtics any time soon. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: mavs are class of the west :
    Posted by unclealfie[/QUOTE]

The NBA could start a Senior's division, where the Celts and Lakers could duke it out every year. As a sideshow of course.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: mavs are class of the west : Speak for yourself. I trust in our management to bring in the best available, and Mike Brown only has the 5th best winning percentage of all NBA coaches, so fret if you must, but a true Laker fan is confident in the winning tradition of the Lakers and their superior owner.
    Posted by koberulz[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, but that just won't happen. Word is that Doctor Buss's idiot son Jim is taking over. Apparently he is too stupid to run a lemonade stand much less a once mighty franchise like the Lakers. It's going to be painful always being in second place, but we can bear it if we try. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: mavs are class of the west : Don't think like that my friend. Does Robert Horry having 7 rings means he is better than Michael Jordan who has 6???? The question answers it self. Both of our franchises are great. Being objective I believe the Lakers are slightly the best but just by a little. Are you from the Sunny Beautiful Island of Puerto Rico too?????

I wish I could beleive that. The thing is Jordan didn't go head to head with Horry or he would have destoryed him. Sadly for us Laker fans the Celtics have played us often in the finals, usually beating us like a red-headed step child.  9-4 is the head to head count. There can be no denying it. We are not as great. 

Don't get me wrong the lakers are great, we are the second greatest team in NBA history and we are very proud of that. 

Oh and I am a big believer in the rico act. organized crime is a huge problem on the streets of L.A.  

17. This post has been removed.