Mavs PUNCH Lakers Left & Right in the Grill!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Re: Mavs PUNCH Lakers Left & Right in the Grill!!!

In Response to Mavs PUNCH Lakers Left & Right in the Grill!!!:
    [QUOTE]HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Wow, I never expected them to lose two at home. Good thing is we will not be seeing the trolls here for sometime!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

Let me second that:

HAHAHA!!!

I love it when the Lakers lose!! Mavs in 5 or 6!!

The stunned look in the crowd was PRICELESS!!!

Tongue out

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

I think Artest will be suspended or fined for that thuggish act to a much smaller player!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Fierce, you are the man!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

nice to see

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

You got THAT right Tex!!! HAHAHA!!!

I bet the fishing in Marina Del Rey is GREAT this time of year!!!

LMAO!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Re: Mavs PUNCH Lakers Left & Right in the Grill!!!:
    [QUOTE]Let me second that: HAHAHA!!! I love it when the Lakers lose!! Mavs in 5 or 6!! The stunned look in the crowd was PRICELESS!!!
    Posted by Waynestarr[/QUOTE]

I wonder what the look on Jack Nicholson's face was!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mavs PUNCH Lakers Left & Right in the Grill!!! : I wonder what the look on Jack Nicholson's face was!!!
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]
    The look of constipation!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mavs PUNCH Lakers Left & Right in the Grill!!! : The look of constipation!
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

Now, thats a Kodak moment!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

How's this?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Fierce i have to give you credit. When you called Dirk the GRAND PRIZE, you were right on!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]

Love the picture. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

[QUOTE]How's this?
    That's Nicholson?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbrann. Show mbrann's posts

Ahhhhhhh...the one thing that could make me feel better after the C's second loss on Tuesday. Back to back home losses for the Lakers...I love it!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Boy, It's a shame QDaddy, Taysom and Crying -nation aren't around to enjoy this with us. Qdaddy can explain how anyone who knows basketball knows the lakers are going to win a title this year.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Rough days here in Lakerland. I gotta say, and I've thought this all season but not mentioned much - I lay the team's poor play primarily at Pau's feet. I'd assumed that Pau would change once the playoffs started. Not sure what his makeup consists of, but all season long (with the exception of a few stretches) he has played lethargic and undriven. I'm not sure where its coming from, whether it be exhaustion from three straight finals appearances and his play for Spain or just plain lack of drive for a third straight title (I suspect the latter), but he has been playing awful D and doing very little work down low in the offense. He is settling for layups instead of dunks and he is giving up far too easily on the defense. And on a team that looks to him as the #2 option, his play is severely affecting the rest of the team. Opposing teams are coming at Kobe harder than other years because they have Pau taking nothing but outside shots. 

This is not the way to send Phil out. The Mavs are good, but they aren't great. And to allow them to take two at Staples is almost unforgivable. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]Boy, It's a shame QDaddy, Taysom and Crying -nation aren't around to enjoy this with us. Qdaddy can explain how anyone who knows basketball knows the lakers are going to win a title this year.
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

They won't show up - they are done.  They are not men!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]Rough days here in Lakerland. I gotta say, and I've thought this all season but not mentioned much - I lay the team's poor play primarily at Pau's feet. I'd assumed that Pau would change once the playoffs started. Not sure what his makeup consists of, but all season long (with the exception of a few stretches) he has played lethargic and undriven. I'm not sure where its coming from, whether it be exhaustion from three straight finals appearances and his play for Spain or just plain lack of drive for a third straight title (I suspect the latter), but he has been playing awful D and doing very little work down low in the offense. He is settling for layups instead of dunks and he is giving up far too easily on the defense. And on a team that looks to him as the #2 option, his play is severely affecting the rest of the team. Opposing teams are coming at Kobe harder than other years because they have Pau taking nothing but outside shots.  This is not the way to send Phil out. The Mavs are good, but they aren't great. And to allow them to take two at Staples is almost unforgivable. 
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget[/QUOTE]

What's your take on what Bynum had to say, and do you think Artest will or should be suspended!!  I personally don't think they go to Bynum near enough, and being a Celtic fan i hope they keep it that way!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Going to be very strange not seeing the Lakers vs Celtics in the championships.  I thought for sure the Lakers would be there again and thought the way the Celtics have looked lately that they would be able to handle the heat. Celtics look like they will be swept in 4 and the Lakers just might get a win or two but thats it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mavs PUNCH Lakers Left & Right in the Grill!!! :  What's your take on what Bynum had to say, and do you think Artest will or should be suspended!!  I personally don't think they go to Bynum near enough, and being a Celtic fan i hope they keep it that way!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]
    I definitely don't think they go to Bynum enough. He seemed to be one of the few Lakers out there that was willing to play some offense. If the Lakers exit the playoffs early, I see Bynum taking a far bigger role in the offense next season. As for what Bynum said, although its not normally spoken to the media and perhaps should've stayed that way, he is right. It was plain to see - they weren't helping each other on D on the pick and roll (particularly Pau), and the outside shooters (perhaps for good reason after going 0-15 on threes) were hesitating on every possession.

My guess is Artest gets suspended, although his "off the ball" contact was no more off the ball than Nowitzki's elbow in Game 1. But the Lakes can still win, and the team's strong play on the road this season will hopefully return. I will say this - Pau will be happy to get out of L.A.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshashaty. Show cshashaty's posts

I'm flat out shocked at whats become of the Lake Show. It's WORSE than what happened to the Celtics cause Lakers were home and Mavs have inferior talent.

A bad way for PJ's LA tenure to end.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

[QUOTE]Rough days here in Lakerland. I gotta say, and I've thought this all season but not mentioned much - I lay the team's poor play primarily at Pau's feet. I'd assumed that Pau would change once the playoffs started. Not sure what his makeup consists of, but all season long (with the exception of a few stretches) he has played lethargic and undriven. I'm not sure where its coming from, whether it be exhaustion from three straight finals appearances and his play for Spain or just plain lack of drive for a third straight title (I suspect the latter), but he has been playing awful D and doing very little work down low in the offense. He is settling for layups instead of dunks and he is giving up far too easily on the defense. And on a team that looks to him as the #2 option, his play is severely affecting the rest of the team. Opposing teams are coming at Kobe harder than other years because they have Pau taking nothing but outside shots.  This is not the way to send Phil out. The Mavs are good, but they aren't great. And to allow them to take two at Staples is almost unforgivable. 
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget[/QUOTE]
    What did Odom say about him? I know that Barkley and Kenny Smith were talking about it but I wasn't paying attention..