Mavs punch the Leastern conference in the grill

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Re: Mavs punch the Leastern conference in the grill

In Response to Re: Mavs punch the Leastern conference in the grill:
    [QUOTE]If the Lakers played in the leastern conference, they would have been to the Finals 25 out of the past 30 years.
    Posted by koberulz[/QUOTE]
     Absolutely!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mavs punch the Leastern conference in the grill : WRONG! If the Lakers were in the east they would have been to the Finals 5 out of the past 30 years. In the 80s Dr. J, Larry Bird, and Isiah Thomas would have stifled the Lakers. In the 90s it was the Michael Jordan show. It would only be the 2k era where the Lakers had a chance to dominate because of Shaq and Kobe.  In the 80s the Lakers had a 5-3 record against the Sixers, Celts, and Pistions in the Finals. In the 90s the Lakers were 0-1 against the Bulls in the Finals. Like I said, it was only in the 2k era where the Lakers really had success, going 5-2 in the Finals. 
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Do you know the real reason why Shaq left the lakers?  Or was forced out?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mavs punch the Leastern conference in the grill : Do you know the real reason why Shaq left the lakers?  Or was forced out?
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Kreme donuts are cheaper in Miami!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mavs punch the Leastern conference in the grill : Kreme donuts are cheaper in Miami!!
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

Wrong answer - care to try for Double Jeopardy?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Kreme donuts & Colonel Sanders all cheaper in Miami!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

The Lakers have no first round picks...whew....unlike Boston and all the winners they've picked this millenium:

2000- Moiso lmao
    2001- Joe Johnson but boston traded him lmao, Kedrick Brown lmao, Forte lmao
    2003- Jones (he never played for beantown but what a buster), ditto for Bell
    2004- Jefferson lmao, west lmao, allen lmao
    2005- Green lmao
    2006- Foye lmao
    2007- J Green lmao
    2008- lmao
    2010- Bradley lmao

Anyone see a franchise player here? (lmao)

For a franchise that has as many first rounders as boston does (do I need to remind you of 1987-2007) you guys couldn't pick your nose lmao!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA1

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Amazing what the Lakers were able to do considering they have won 5 NBA CHAMPIONSHIPS this millenium with 7 Finals appearances and yet still pick serviceable players.

As for boston...... HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

As many if not more than the often lottery bound celtics!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoCeltics. Show RicoCeltics's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mavs punch the Leastern conference in the grill : Serviceable players? How many of those Laker picks are still in the NBA? Are you wearing purple colored glasses? HAHAHA!!!
    Be original please, boy do you have a crush on me. Yukkk!!!
    Just saying...

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from stiorevo. Show stiorevo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mavs punch the Leastern conference in the grill : You're lying! Among the Celtics draft picks from 2000 up to 2010 only Jerome Moiso and JR Giddens are not in the NBA.  The Lakers drafted a REFEREE, Joe Crawford, in 2008? HAHAHA!!!

LMFAO!!! So true!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mavs punch the Leastern conference in the grill : Be original please, boy do you have a crush on me. Yukkk!!! Just saying...
    Posted by RicoCeltics[/QUOTE]

Be careful of him Rico, fis fixation on you is bordering on obsessive!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mavs punch the Leastern conference in the grill : Be careful of him Rico, fis fixation on you is bordering on obsessive!

You have a lot of nerve coming on here today after that embarassing performance Kupchak put on last night!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mavs punch the Leastern conference in the grill : You have a lot of nerve coming on here today after that embarassing performance Kupchak put on last night!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

What's embarassing is 1987-2007.....or 24-59 (2007, a mere 4 years ago) or even better 15-67 in 1997!!!!

Wow, I'd never show my face if the Lake Show had anything resembling that kind of record in this modern NBA!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

24-59 - 2007 Boston Celtics in a conference that had the Cavs in the Finals.

You are right LakerNation32, I would never show my face either. It is no wonder that 99.6% of bostonians that cheered for the celtics in 2008 can now be seen wearing Dallas Maverick jerseys. Laughing

HaHaHaHa

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]24-59 - 2007 Boston Celtics in a conference that had the Cavs in the Finals. You are right LakerNation32, I would never show my face either. It is no wonder that 99.6% of bostonians that cheered for the celtics in 2008 can now be seen wearing Dallas Maverick jerseys. HaHaHaHa
    Posted by koberulz[/QUOTE]

Fair weather fans cheering for a western conference team...hilarious!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mavs punch the Leastern conference in the grill : What's embarassing is 1987-2007.....or 24-59 (2007, a mere 4 years ago) or even better 15-67 in 1997!!!! Wow, I'd never show my face if the Lake Show had anything resembling that kind of record in this modern NBA!!!!

Thank you for at least admitting you are a front-runner and a fair weather fan.