Maybe this can go both ways: I'd like to sue Bennett Salvatore

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Re: Maybe this can go both ways: I'd like to sue Bennett Salvatore

Off the topic about the law suit. If I remember correctly, Bennett Salvatore was referring last night for the Nets game. Two horrible calls were made against the C's that may have cost them the game. The first was the goal tending no call on Green's shot off the glass that Lopes goal tended after it hit the glass. The second call was in the 3rd quarter when Krstic made a clean block on Humphries that was called a foul giving Krystic an early 4th foul and Humphries 2 made fouls shots.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

In Response to Re: Maybe this can go both ways: I'd like to sue Bennett Salvatore:
    [QUOTE]Off the topic about the law suit. If I remember correctly, Bennett Salvatore was referring last night for the Nets game. Two horrible calls were made against the C's that may have cost them the game. The first was the goal tending no call on Green's shot off the glass that Lopes goal tended after it hit the glass. The second call was in the 3rd quarter when Krstic made a clean block on Humphries that was called a foul giving Krystic an early 4th foul and Humphries 2 made fouls shots.
    Posted by mem17[/QUOTE]

You want some cheese with that Whine?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

nba reffs have a right to be questioned..

ever since game 7 where fact....a man was assigned to the BIGGEST GAME OF THE YEAR...

When it was known by tim. D. that he called a BOOKIE.....A lot......

Pete ROSE got thrown out of baseball for that...

And the nba reffs...It was never proven that he didnt..and tim d. allegations were not proven unfounded...

If they were someone repsond. Ill be corrected.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Spooner just another notch on the belt of Tim Donaghey, more proof NBA refs willingly control the game and cheat for whatever their purposes.

No other pro or amateur sports league that Im aware of has such poor, often questionable officiating like the NBA... Im not talking about close calls that can go either way... I mean blatant, clear bad calls routinely.

Many NBA refs make the game personal and/or are biased in the officiating for "other" reasons. No sense giving examples, its been done a million times...

NBA refs are supposed to be the best there are.... the best players and the best refs...yet no other league has such issues with refs...not even close..  I can watch 5 seasons of NCAA ball and not come close to the amount of ridiculous, unexplainable calls that I see in the NBA...

Only one explanation.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In Response to Re: Maybe this can go both ways: I'd like to sue Bennett Salvatore:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Maybe this can go both ways: I'd like to sue Bennett Salvatore : You want some cheese with that Whine?
    Posted by victorlee1234[/QUOTE]

So you're okay with an obvious non-call on a goaltend?  Salvatore was literally staring at the play when it  happened.

Guess you didn't watch.  That would've tied the game.  The goaltend took the momentum away from the C's on that play.