Melo to Celts??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jebshe1. Show jebshe1's posts

Melo to Celts??

Why not? I think Melo would inject youth and speed to the Celts line up. Face it they're old! What do you think? If I could e-mail or talk to Danny Ainge I would definitely see if this scenario has even dawned on him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jebshe1. Show jebshe1's posts

Melo to Celts??

Why not? I think Melo would inject youth and speed to the Celts line up. Face it they're old! What do you think? If I could e-mail or talk to Danny Ainge I would definitely see if this scenario has even dawned on him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Melo to Celts??

Your probably way ahead of Danny on this one.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from caesarthecat. Show caesarthecat's posts

hello,  well i think you forgot about 3... caps :   1) salary cap     2) team cap (only 5 players on the court !!)    3) ball cap (only 1 ball to play with !!)

bye

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

A healthy Celtic team wins the championship this year. Why give up a championship team for a wanabe super-star.

Who knows what next year brings, with the lock out, and the possible league contraction.

Melo is a Lebron type player more interested in himself than winning. It is great if he wins, but not at the expense of being number one. Let him go to the Knicks, or the Nets, or the Lakers, and watch the Celtics destroy them all.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

There is no basis for the Celtics making a trade for this player.  We have no one to give even if Danny was stupid enough to make this trade.

Please don't suggest Rondo.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Next!! Talk about blowing it up.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In Response to Melo to Celts??:
    [QUOTE]Why not? I think Melo would inject youth and speed to the Celts line up. Face it they're old! What do you think? If I could e-mail or talk to Danny Ainge I would definitely see if this scenario has even dawned on him.
    Posted by jebshe1[/QUOTE]
    I wouldn't want melo on the Celtics roster. He's not a team player.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Melo to Celts??:
    [QUOTE]Why not? I think Melo would inject youth and speed to the Celts line up. Face it they're old! What do you think? If I could e-mail or talk to Danny Ainge I would definitely see if this scenario has even dawned on him.
    Posted by jebshe1[/QUOTE]moronn, who will play defense? or pass the ball as a pg for you will have to add rondo in that deal?  plus you will have to trade pp since they play the same position.. u outta ur freakin mind?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from slicksteve38. Show slicksteve38's posts

Communist:
    When you call someone a moron, I suggest spelling it correctly, otherwise......well, you know. 
    Mello to the C's doesnt make sense for a number of reasons, but the largest being cap space....period.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Can't we trade Harangody for Kevin Love while we're at it?  I mean if you're gonna bring in Carmelo...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

i like melo's game. he is a paul pierce type player.

13. This post has been removed.