MEM interested in Courtney Lee

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: MEM interested in Courtney Lee

MEM wants Lee for a TPE - they do not want to add salary.......my question is, if we trade for the TPE, can we add a big man with it, given DA saying he wants to TRIM payroll??

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

MEM wants Lee for a TPE - they do not want to add salary.......my question is, if we trade for the TPE, can we add a big man with it, given DA saying he wants to TRIM payroll??

That won't make sense because trading Lee and adding a big man will result in the Celts having only 3 guards and 5 bigs. 

The Celts should always have 4 guards and 4 bigs.

I'm not in favor of the trade at the moment, I'm just asking could we do that if we got a TPE?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

I've missed Tony Allen too but regarding not being as good an offensive player as Lee, Tony was known more for great "D" on Kobe.

Re: Need for a BIG MAN...does anyone know what happened in the talks with Greg Oden ???

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

In response to darrylfries' comment:

Oden will be signed by somone after the All Star break. Miami seems to have the upper hand with Dallas Boston and Cleveland expressing interest.

I thought he wasn;t look to play til next year anyway?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

It doesn't matter anyhow b/c the Grizz can't trade Davis in a combination with any other player per CBA rules, and his salary doesn't match with Lee's to make a swap of both work financially.

[/QUOTE]

Damn didn't know that (who the hell makes up thses convoluted rules anywho)........can we do a Lee for Allen

then a seperate trade (wink, winnk) davis for a first rounder.

Never mind I know the answer...the LAKERS are the only team that Stern will allow to do that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

I haven't seen much of arthur, but scouting report makes him look like Brandon Bass to me.