MEMPHIS-SPURS SERIES THREAD

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

MEMPHIS-SPURS SERIES THREAD

I expect griz to beat the SPURS in SIX! key is the conley-parker matchup. already picked griz and conley to win. bad matchup for spurs. cant cover the paint and griz are the most dominant paint team on ofene. oh oh, allen has hurt calf! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: MEMPHIS-SPURS SERIES THREAD

ANYONE watching tony allen going off in this series and shutting down manu and even tony parker? griz are up 3-1 and will get it done! was thinking lakes would beat them automatically, now i think griz could get to the finals versus okc. the mavs, lakes and spurs could all lose. who would have thunk it? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: MEMPHIS-SPURS SERIES THREAD:
    [QUOTE]ANYONE watching tony allen going off in this series and shutting down manu and even tony parker? griz are up 3-1 and will get it done! was thinking lakes would beat them automatically, now i think griz could get to the finals versus okc. the mavs, lakes and spurs could all lose. who would have thunk it? 
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

I still miss Tony Allen.  Memphis and Oklahoma City both have a chance of getting to the NBA finals this year.  They are both playing great basketball during the playoffs.   I would be very surprised if the Spurs win this series.   I don't see this happening, but I suppose that anything is possible. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Aslanb0ynn. Show Aslanb0ynn's posts

This series will happen exactly like the Lakers - Phoenix series in 2006? and the Magic - Piston series in 2004?   Spurs gonna win in 7... 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]This series will happen exactly like the Lakers - Phoenix series in 2006? and the Magic - Piston series in 2004?   Spurs gonna win in 7... 
    Posted by Aslanb0ynn[/QUOTE]

Spurs are toast

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Isnt the next round against OKC if they advance? anyways, Memphis has a hell of a team..IMO they play smarter than OKC... Does this also means that Rudy Gay might be perhaps traded? I mean, his injury was a blessing in disguise for Memphis, speak of addition by subtraction..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

And this is without arguably their best player in Gay. I believe Gay comes back and makes them a better team.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]And this is without arguably their best player in Gay. I believe Gay comes back and makes them a better team.
    Posted by OneNation[/QUOTE]Gay may still play with some balls for memphis before these playoffs are over. memphis as the eighth play seed will play the highest ranked team to advance. i am assuming it will still be the lakers over the hornets. okc as the 4th seed will play the winner of portland and the mavs, assuming it will be the trailblazers. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

how lucky can spurs be.. they will get SMOKED in memphis for game 6!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

didnt realize the lakes will play winner of dallas/portland. assumed it was okc/denver. lakes matchup well  with either mavs or trailblazers. they will get to the western conference finals but can not see how they advance to the finals. i really do not, but anything can happen!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]how lucky can spurs be.. they will get SMOKED in memphis for game 6!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

I agree with you and expect Memphis to win the next game.  The Spurs did play better last night.