memphis,spurs winner could be the NBA champs? counting on MEMPHIS!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

memphis,spurs winner could be the NBA champs? counting on MEMPHIS!

i smell a dallas-heat vibe right about now. either team is a nightmare matchup for the heat esp if they have to go thru the tough  big man and versatle pacers before playing either team (knickerbockers are done in SIX). their worse matchups all back to back, not even counting da bulls. neither team will channel their inner okc or durant (very overrated for big game clutchitude).. neither team will back down. love spurs but going with MEMPHIS as THE LIKELY NEXT NBA CHAMPS. Y? BIG MEN AND BALLLS! tony allen has the swag yo!

plus they have prince. those two guys will b tough for both wade and bron, plus who covers conley? u may neutralize either z-bo or gasol but who does miami have to eliminate both other than the refs? even then, neither guy has to really foul to b competent. plus memphis has other big men they can throw at ya. love their coach. been there, done that with pop, spurs are the celts 2012.. this is as good as they can possibly do with this bunch.. period! griz has mad upside stilll!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: memphis,spurs winner could be the NBA champs? counting on MEMPHIS!

I would be happy if Miami doesn't win the championship this year. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: memphis,spurs winner could be the NBA champs? counting on MEMPHIS!

In response to susan250's comment:

I would be happy if Miami doesn't win the championship this year. 

So would we all susan, but please don't feed the troll

This is Commie/'the lover' a pathetic board troll and attention wh0re banned several times recently ,only here to self-promote and bother people. He is a known sexist and racist.