Message to RUworthy and other board members

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Re: Message to RUworthy and other board members

Rico you are correct....RU is a Laker fan who gets it.....can discuss things intelligently....understands both sides of issues...never flames......posts are always welcome.....just to let you know....this classy fan is a 21 year old young lady who lives in Australia and is definitely a student of the game....she sure knows her stuff!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

'Both sides'?  There is only one side.  OUR side.  Are the Lakers wearing Celtics jerseys now?  Johnny Most would vomit.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Johnny probably would......but in reality.....these are the best two franchises in league history, each claiming greatness and absolutely deserving.....I'm a Celtic fan....but I can't take anything away from the Lakers...it's not the Lakers that I really hate...I admire them (except Kobe for several reasons I won't get into)...no I don't really hate the Lakers....I hate the Laker trolls....the good ones like Worthy and jofc....they know their stuff, are respectful and articulate.....I could sit down and watch a Boston/LA game with those folks....and there are many others....many of my friends in fact...still some of my friends can really tick me off when they start "trolling" just to get under my skin!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Rico's loyalty is still under review!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

Duke
    I have more respect for the Yankees than the Lakers.  The Yankess taught the Red Sox what was necessary to win.  Just like the Celtics showed the Pistons what was necessary to win in the 80s.  That relationship doesn't hold up with the Celtics-Lakers rivalry.  We are the Lakers' historical daddy.  We need to focus on destroying them and the also destroying the morale of their lame fans who post here.  It seems there are more critics than fans nowadays.  They should move to LA or go watch hockey if they can't find something good to say about the Celts.  BDC is the propaganda aspect of the war.  Hitler said he lost because the US-Brit propaganda was superior to Goebbels.  Yield nothing.  Green is the color of pride.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

typical traitorous rant

Bring back Jan Volk!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

He should no longer be under review Rico is a Laker troll.  He is so sloppy and stupid about what he says it is clearly a joke the young trolls find hilarious.

There is no doubt he is not at a Celtic fan of that you can be sure.  Who he is with all the aliases these children have can't be determined?  As Fierce said who picks an icon of Rick Pitino and Liberace or whoever it is now.  The guy makes no sense and clearly isn't trying.   Rico's loyalty is to his troll friends who think they put something over on us.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I get where you are coming from my friend....of course green is the only color when it comes to the NBA.....and with that said....nice to see Satch Sanders is now in the hall....a scholarly gentleman and one helluva defender.....here's to you Satch...or as he would say...here's to you baby!

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

Thanks Rico.

I think it can be argued that the Celtics did teach the Lakers how to win a championship. Not just a championship but multiple titles.

Sharman was the coach of the '71 Championship team. The loss in 1984 lit a fire under the team and enabled our success in 1985 and the 87-88 back to back seasons. Could even say the same thing about our loss in 2008.

A loss we have to have is fine if we or any team learns from it. This applies to life as well. Setbacks can be one of the good ways to learn and improve. Magic certainly learned from '84.

Back in the day the Celtics were truly unbeatable because of Russell. Coming second to a Russell Celtics squad is no disgrace as far as I'm concerned. Hard for the players but looking back it's still an accomplishment to push champion side to the limit.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

When Wilt changed his game and took a more intergrated role is the biggest step for the lakers to win thier 1st in the modern era. Then the trade for Kareem and drafting Magic took them to the next level. Shaq and Kobe were to much for teams to overcome with the best inside out game at the time. Then Pau Kobe  Lamar and Bynum kept the tradition going.

Most difficult part for Celtics fand is the what if's of the late 80s and early 90s. Reggie and Len were to be our transition from the Bird era. Then ML and Pitino put us in a tail spin.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kytroll. Show kytroll's posts

In Response to Re: Message to RUworthy and other board members:
    [QUOTE]He should no longer be under review Rico is a Laker troll.  He is so sloppy and stupid about what he says it is clearly a joke the young trolls find hilarious. There is no doubt he is not at a Celtic fan of that you can be sure.  Who he is with all the aliases these children have can't be determined?  As Fierce said who picks an icon of Rick Pitino and Liberace or whoever it is now.  The guy makes no sense and clearly isn't trying.   Rico's loyalty is to his troll friends who think they put something over on us.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

It's obvious who it is. He's been playing this board for years.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from teh-n00b. Show teh-n00b's posts

[QUOTE]Rico you are correct....RU is a Laker fan who gets it.....can discuss things intelligently....understands both sides of issues...never flames......posts are always welcome.....just to let you know....this classy fan is a 21 year old young lady who lives in Australia and is definitely a student of the game....she sure knows her stuff!!!
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

wait, I'm slightly confused. who's australian?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Message to RUworthy and other board members : wait, I'm slightly confused. who's australian?
    Posted by teh-n00b[/QUOTE]

Me.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from teh-n00b. Show teh-n00b's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Message to RUworthy and other board members : Me.
    Posted by RUWorthy[/QUOTE]

oh cool. me too
    Smile

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

Nice! Good to see another Aussie here Laughing

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from teh-n00b. Show teh-n00b's posts

[QUOTE]Nice! Good to see another Aussie here

are you a patty mills fan, perchance? 'cause I recently found a whole bunch of highlights on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGrap1st

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

RU....I liked that profile post you had up for a short period....kind of nice being able to place a face with a poster....I should figure out how to put mine on....I'm not the most computer savvy....anyway, nice having you back....I hope jofc hasn't really been banned...you two are great Lakers posters in my opinion!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kytoineRicoPudTroll. Show kytoineRicoPudTroll's posts

Hey guys!!! Love the forum! Especially Ky, Rico, Pud, Dud, Che, Employee#8, and all those other informative Celtic fans! They really know their stuff!!!1!!!11

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

Pat's cool. Wish Andrew Bogut played for a better team. His injury last year set him back IMO, nasty way to get injured as well. Lauren Jackson is my favourite Australian basketball player. She can do everything on the court, complete player from such a young age.

Thanks Duke. Was up in between my Worthy avatars. Was one of my Facebook profile pictures. Been busy, lot's of work with Uni, plus I've started an internship so life's really busy at the moment.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from teh-n00b. Show teh-n00b's posts

[QUOTE]Pat's cool. Wish Andrew Bogut played for a better team. His injury last year set him back IMO, nasty way to get injured as well. Lauren Jackson is my favourite Australian basketball player. She can do everything on the court, complete player from such a young age. Thanks Duke. Was up in between my Worthy avatars. Was one of my Facebook profile pictures. Been busy, lot's of work with Uni, plus I've started an internship so life's really busy at the moment.

oh my gosh LJ doesn't get nearly enough media attention for what she has achieved. she's the jordan of women's basketball

the bogut-led milwaukee was the one team I was worried about last playoffs until he went down. he's still on track to lead the league in blocks this season, though.