Metta Pinhead gets seven games

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Metta Pinhead gets seven games

Lenient in my opinion, the hope is part of that suspension gets served in the first game of the regular season next year.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Metta Pinhead gets seven games

Very lenient.......I thought 10, but just so Mark is very clear, I said 5-10!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Metta Pinhead gets seven games:
    [QUOTE]Lenient in my opinion, the hope is part of that suspension gets served in the first game of the regular season next year.  
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Maybe his "heart-felt apology" had an impact.

Unfortunately the Lakers are probably better w/o him.

Pud

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Too lenient of a penalty, but this does not change anything, I do not see the Laker taking the west this year anyhow.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Hurts the Lakers but would have hurt them more had they ended up playing Memphis. Artest should have got ten games to reinforce the point, who knows how long Harden will be hurt. 

If Kobe defers to Bynum the Lakes could absolutely come out of the west, in fact I see them as the most likely to do so as much as it pains me to say it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: Metta Pinhead gets seven games:
    [QUOTE]Very lenient.......I thought 10, but just so Mark is very clear, I said 5-10!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

You had a 6 game window (5-10 games).
    I had a 3 game window (3-5 games).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]Hurts the Lakers but would have hurt them more had they ended up playing Memphis. Artest should have got ten games to reinforce the point, who knows how long Harden will be hurt.  If Kobe defers to Bynum the Lakes could absolutely come out of the west, in fact I see them as the most likely to do so as much as it pains me to say it.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]
    I wouldn't worry about it, you are wrong on this one.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

In response to "Re: Metta Pinhead gets seven games": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Metta Pinhead gets seven games : You had a 6 game window (5-10 games). I had a 3 game window (3-5 games). Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE] 5-10 means 7.5, Red was right on the money.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Metta Pinhead gets seven games": 5-10 means 7.5, Red was right on the money.
    Posted by OC-CeltsFan[/QUOTE]

I could have said 1-14 and been right on the money...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Metta Pinhead gets seven games : I could have said 1-14 and been right on the money...
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

What up Mark from Cpt

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Metta Pinhead gets seven games : I could have said 1-14 and been right on the money...

Well you didn't. Did you? hahahaha..... 3-5.... You on something?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Metta Pinhead gets seven games : What up Mark from Cpt
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

No idea what Cpt means.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

In response to "Re: Metta Pinhead gets seven games": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Metta Pinhead gets seven games : I could have said 1-14 and been right on the money... Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE] Not really...anything less than 5 is so delusional that only the most die hard Artest apologists would think that

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Metta Pinhead gets seven games": 5-10 means 7.5, Red was right on the money.
    Posted by OC-CeltsFan[/QUOTE]
    You sure Red wasn't hoping for 5-10 years?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

In Response to Metta Pinhead gets seven games:
    [QUOTE]Lenient in my opinion, the hope is part of that suspension gets served in the first game of the regular season next year.  
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Bro, you and your multiple alias are going to proven wrong again!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

wrong

the person who says 5-10 is far more accurate when it is 7 than the person who says 3-5...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

I said 5 wouldn't be enough ... hoping for 10 myself. But I'll live with 7 as I doubted Stern had the balz to do any more than 5.

Have to disagree with BTS ... Bynum is still too immature to be the go to guy for more than a game here or there ... forgot about a series or two. He either gets hurt or loses his temper and wacks one of his opponents.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerFan67. Show LakerFan67's posts

This is the inconsistency of Stern.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJqTG5vz8RQ

Dwight almost decapitates Pierce and how mang games was he suspended?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerFan67. Show LakerFan67's posts

7 for Artest's elbow

2 for Kevin Love foot stump on the dude's face
    1 for Raja Bell laying in wait headhunt
    zero for Dwayne intentionally breaking Kobe's face

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fields4. Show Fields4's posts

[QUOTE]7 for Artest's elbow 2 for Kevin Love foot stump on the dude's face 1 for Raja Bell laying in wait headhunt zero for Dwayne intentionally breaking Kobe's face
    Posted by LakerFan67[/QUOTE]

I think Love's 2 game suspension was enough, he's not a recidivist. But i really don't understand why Wade and some other thugs always get away with this kind of thing. I mean Wade broke Kobe's nose (ok, unintentionally), against the Bulls he hit Rip Hamilton...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

With Artests history and the Lakers history (Bynum last year) a message had to be sent to both the player and team. Seven games is a slap on the wrist as far as Im concerned.

I felt entire playoffs at a minimum plus a heavy fine ... Even kicking him out of the NBA wouldnt have been too severe.

Now, what about Harden?? What if hes out for the next 10 games or more??? Then Artests 7 gamer seems outrageous!  Its even possible Artest could play against the THunder in the playoffs while Harden is still out.  Wouldnt that be something.

Gutless Stern had the chance and should have blasted Artest big time. Was what Artest did really much different than Kermit Washington breaking Rudy T's face?  Well, we really dont know just yet pending HArdens situation but that elbow could have killed the guy....  a driving force from an extremely strong, giant of a man right to the temple area. 

Stern missed the boat...as usual. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]7 for Artest's elbow 2 for Kevin Love foot stump on the dude's face 1 for Raja Bell laying in wait headhunt zero for Dwayne intentionally breaking Kobe's face
    Posted by LakerFan67[/QUOTE]
    Do you laker trolls not understand that the prior 13 suspensions mean a great deal or are you just stupid?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kccorwin. Show kccorwin's posts

I think it should have been indefinite until they were sure Harden can play again. Then I would say it should be 5-10 games at the minimum. The problem with concussions is he could be ok and then have a relapse. I think you can't compare Metta to the others suspensions because he has such a history of physical play and altercations. I think 7 is a little lite but can live with it. I hop Lakers get eliminated in 4-5 games and it carries over to next year.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

If he had killed Harden, Stern would have given Thug Daddy 10 games, maybe!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Metta Pinhead gets seven games : You had a 6 game window (5-10 games). I had a 3 game window (3-5 games).

I KNEW you'd weasel out of it!!  This is why I didn't bet you anything - you are not an honorable person...........here's MY spin - you said 5 MAX, I said 5 MIN.  You are wrong everywhere - even on The Price is Right!!!