Miami Heat....What a Fraud

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Re: Miami Heat....What a Fraud

Bilalkazmi...nice post.

But I'd add Daron Williams to the Heat before I'd add Kidd.  IMO part of what makes Williams the best pg in the NBA is his versatility:  He could do what he's doing now on any team in this league.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Ill say it again.. a team with Lebron will have problems with chemistry.. unless his teammates are a bunch of nobodys.

Can see it in Miami.. Lebrons ego needs to dominate the ball. While Lebron is setting up his bull run to the hoop, letting the clock tick down... what are Bosh & Wade doing?  Right, standing around steaming.  Lebron just doesnt know how to or wont  get into a system... weak coach obviously. Wade considerable talent is diluted cause hes not in the flow.

If I had the Heat, the ball would be in Wades hands.. he needs the ball to be at his best. lebron would need to understand a team game.. his days of puffin up his stats are over, his fall away 3's and ball hoggin. Spoels cant do anything about it, remember its a negotiation for how hard they go at practice.. sad

We saw it in Cleveland... team was good but when Lebron couldnt score a big night, they didnt know what to do. Wasted the entire season and never learned how to play together.. just feed Lebron.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Anyone notice how well big three in Boston complimenteach other? Ray does his work running around screens, he doesn't need the ball to be effective. Pierce wants the ball in his hands more and does more individual creating and getting his own shot and KG has always been more concerened with defense than touches. Plus he is a tough post player.

In Miama James and Wade are the same skill set they are redundant. They both need to dominate the ball to be effective. Bosh isn't a defense stopper like KG (witness him standing their as Rondo added him to his poster.) Then of course when you figure in the Bench, being gutted to make room for the giant contracts all three players required and you really have a bad all around situation.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

Never pity an opponent - the basis of competition is respect.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bilalkazmi. Show bilalkazmi's posts

No pity.... we simply feel jipped!  all that hype but no show.  i want my money back!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to Re: Miami Heat....What a Fraud:
    [QUOTE]What do you think of the dampier pickup?  Can he fill the shoes of haslem for a while? I think they really need 2 more bigs who are defensive minded.  They could have used damp even before U went down.
    Posted by cole-ely[/QUOTE]

There's a reason why he was still unsigned up to this point. He's a stiff, but he'll help the Heat rebound. He'll also spend a lot of time on the bench with all the fouls he'll accumulate.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Miami Heat....What a Fraud : What makes you think the Heat are going to make the playoffs?
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

It's the NBA...half the teams make the playoffs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Miami Heat....What a Fraud : What makes you think the Heat are going to make the playoffs?
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

Personally, I think they will. There's too much talent not to...but it would be HILARIOUS if they didn't after spending all that money and the amount of hype that ESPN gave them. I can just see the look on LeBron's face.

And to top it off, it would be great if the Cavs DID make the playoffs! HAH!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Lebron and Wade both have the same general game (except that Wade has a jumpshot): dribble around for 15 to 20 seconds and try to go one on 3 or 4!

Lebron is now proving in Miami what he proved in Cleveland:  Basketball is a TEAM game and Lebron is not a TEAM player.  He's massively dominant but he does it on volume and the benefit of fouls and one on one.  

Celtics:  1st in the League in Assists
    Lakers:  2nd int he League in Assists
    Spurs:   3rd in the League in Assists
    Jazz:     5th in the League in Assists
    Hornets: 10th in the League in Assists

Heat:  21st in the league in Assists

IT'S A TEAM GAME, LEBRON!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stupideeediot. Show Stupideeediot's posts

[QUOTE]Lebron and Wade both have the same general game (except that Wade has a jumpshot): dribble around for 15 to 20 seconds and try to go one on 3 or 4! Lebron is now proving in Miami what he proved in Cleveland:  Basketball is a TEAM game and Lebron is not a TEAM player.  He's massively dominant but he does it on volume and the benefit of fouls and one on one.   Celtics:  1st in the League in Assists Lakers:  2nd int he League in Assists Spurs:   3rd in the League in Assists Jazz:     5th in the League in Assists Hornets: 10th in the League in Assists Heat:  21st in the league in Assists IT'S A TEAM GAME, LEBRON!!!
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

You are off on 2 points.

1) Wade doesn't hit jumpshots outside maybe 15 feet.   I think Garnett has more range than he does.

2) Wade is just as greedy with the ball.  When he drives to the basket his first thought is always running into someone to get a foul... passing is pretty far form his mind.  Both he and Lebron make up their mind pretty early whether they're gonna shoot or dump it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

That video introducing the players reminds me a bit of Apollo Creed before he fought Ivan Drago. And we know what happened to Apollo!

Only thing missing was James Brown R.I.P. singing living in America.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Eric Dampier is gonna help the Heat by default..meaning, theres nobody else on the front line other than Z. Actually, I think hes a good fit in that hes not known for his offense (which is perfect for the hotdog Heat), hes big & can grab a few rebounds. Maybe even defend a tad in the post.

These are all things the Heat lack. Dampier will help them at least a little bit. Nobody seemed to want to sign him but just standing there is better than what the Heat have now

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Well, my man, I am not a Heat fan and I want to see them flop since I'm SOOOO tired of the hype they got/get.   However, I'm also honest - Wade does have a good jumpshot and while he's off right now, he scores a lot with that 20 foot J of his......even in last year's playoffs, we killed his team but his 3 pointers kept them close at times.

While we can all do some hatin' here, we should also be objective about his jumper.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Bosh last week saying his coach wants to work them in practice but the big 3 want to chill... so they  have to meet in the middle."

I thought that was a devastating quote - this notion that these guys want to chill....that's going to do them in. Their lack of fierce commitment to practice is going to be their downfall. A lot of posters here hate Kobe but Kobe works his tail off, as do most of the great players in this league. 

I'd say I feel bad for Wade but he's the one that recruited those fools. Too bad, recruiting Dwight Howard and Chris Paul would have worked out better for him. Lebron can change the game by embracing a point guard role instead of being redundant to Wade, but I don't see Lebron doing that, he wants to chill...

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]YOu might enjoy this. First look into the background at the empty seats. T
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

you know, the SECOND game that the celts played them, i said the SAME THING on a post here and nobody noticed it or commented on it.  but since i DVR's and subsequently recorded to dvd this sweet nugget of lebron's suckology, it is undeniable that the primo LOGE seats were 70% EMPTY after half time! 

these miami lushes bail out at half time if it looks like a stinko game!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

Pronouncement of Miami's demise is premature. It takes time for a team to build chemistry and what you see in November isn't necessarily what you'll see in May and June. Let's not forget here that both Celtic victories over the Heat became nail-biters by the end of the game. Boston almost collapsed in the first game, and only won the second one because of Ray Allen's torrid 3-point shooting. Miami is definitely in a rut right now, but better to struggle in the first month than the last.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

if lebron would have only went to the bulls, that team would have been scary with him, boozer, rose, noah, deng, and...... scal. Laughing

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]Pronouncement of Miami's demise is premature. It takes time for a team to build chemistry and what you see in November isn't necessarily what you'll see in May and June. Let's not forget here that both Celtic victories over the Heat became nail-biters by the end of the game. Boston almost collapsed in the first game, and only won the second one because of Ray Allen's torrid 3-point shooting. Miami is definitely in a rut right now, but better to struggle in the first month than the last.
    Posted by davidap[/QUOTE]

It didnt take the Celtics time in 2008 to build chemisrty. Maybe you ought to rethink your position.

Also, consider the C's brought in 2 pros in Ray & KG, that are committed work-a-holics determined to sacrifice whatever the team needed to win a title. 

On the other hand, the Heat brought in 2 prima donnas who would rather chill than work and have gigantic egos. Takes time to build chemistry perhaps, but it also takes the right players & their committments to buld it too. Looks like Miami is missing part of the puzzle.. shame

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I meant Celtics 2007

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]if lebron would have only went to the bulls, that team would have been scary with him, boozer, rose, noah, deng, and...... scal.
    Posted by PierceIsTheTruth[/QUOTE]

I agree with you.  I thought that would have been a good move for him.  They have a more balanced team with a true point guard, (one of the best in the league)  and center. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

[QUOTE]Eric Dampier is gonna help the Heat by default..meaning, theres nobody else on the front line other than Z. Actually, I think hes a good fit in that hes not known for his offense (which is perfect for the hotdog Heat), hes big & can grab a few rebounds. Maybe even defend a tad in the post. These are all things the Heat lack. Dampier will help them at least a little bit. Nobody seemed to want to sign him but just standing there is better than what the Heat have now
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

One of the announcers on last nights game said...

"They could've still had Dampier in January if they wanted him." That's pretty telling of Dampier.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I hate the Heat, but they are not going to be this bad. There time will come and we have to ready to deal with them when they do.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

While I agree that the Heat we see now will not be the Heat we see in April and May.....I don't see the end result being much different.  In the end, Lebron needs to be a player who plays WITH his team and not play as if its all about him   He plays as if the goal is for him to be the point guard....but he's not Magic Johnson so the team needs a point guard.   

We beat him and Orlando beat him when we weren't around because Lebron doesn't make his teammates better and he's not a good enough shooter to win during the half court oriented playoffs.

The chemistry issue is huge and he doesn't have the ability (yet) to forget some of his ego like Paul, Ray, and KG did.  He's young enough that he thinks he can do it on talent alone.

Also, I think he would have trouble in Chicago (only one ball between him and Rose) but not as much trouble as he's having in Mami.