Michael Redd, the final piece?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

Michael Redd, the final piece?

Gery Woelfel: A Michael Redd spotting in Indy. It`s believed Pacers, Knicks, Wizards and Celtics are on Redd`s radar.

Read more: http://hoopshype.com/twitter/media.html#ixzz1gdfVb21j

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

Re: Michael Redd, the final piece?

Maybe, will his knee hold up? Seems we will have competition but a lot depends on Mr Green's situation

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

More PT on Wiz - more $$ in Indy(?) - play behind MElo in NY........or......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

If I am Redd I head to NY

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Michael Redd or James Posey or a younger player with health like them , plus a good big if possible.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

It is becoming more apparent that we should have signed Delonte or Rip.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Agree maryngary, I cant believe they didnt resign delonte  ESPECIALLY for the vet min!! Cant get a better player for the vet min and at a position where we need help the 2.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Danny had some plan in mind, I'm sure but it sure looks like his plan has flopped.  While the bench appears to be better than last year (assuming Green is healthy), the future of the team long term doesn't look good and we didn't improve as much as our key competitors (Knicks, Heat, etc).   

I'm guessing Danny tried to leave room for another big man but he is just not going to find a good one as we've all talked about all summer.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

Of course the C's would've liked Delonte back (he's like a little brother to Doc & DA) but he wanted more than the vet min and Rip would've turned us down just like I believe he did at the trade deadline last year.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Re: Michael Redd, the final piece?:
    [QUOTE]If I am Redd I head to NY
    Posted by BoylestonBB[/QUOTE]

It appears the Knicks have already reached out to him

http://www.hoopsworld.com/sources-knicks-reach-out-to-redd/

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: Michael Redd, the final piece?:
    [QUOTE]Agree maryngary, I cant believe they didnt resign delonte  ESPECIALLY for the vet min!! Cant get a better player for the vet min and at a position where we need help the 2.
    Posted by gman101019[/QUOTE]

Delonte didn't sign for the veteran min... he signed for 1.8 million... the veteran min for a 7 yr veteran is 1.14 million.

I will trust in Danny to think Dooling is a better PG to pair with Avery/Marquis off the bench than Delonte.

Had we used 1.8 million of the 3 million mini-MLE on West we wouldn't have had money for Wilcox. Who knows if Delonte and a 2.3 million trade exception are worth more than Dooling, Wilcox and the 2nd rd pick the Bucks gave us.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from charliedarling. Show charliedarling's posts

if there is going to be 15th player signed now, it has to be a center.

on another note.  how is the rookie from pittsburgh looking?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgallag1. Show jgallag1's posts

I have a feeling they think more highly of Moore than most of us expect. I see him getting a lot of playing time while Johnson's on the floor