MR. CLUTCH?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: MR. CLUTCH?

In response to 34wheelchair's comment:
    [QUOTE]

A 6 POINT LOSS AT OKC WITHOUT NASH AND GASOL IS FINE!!!!!

HOW'S YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE WORKING OUT?????

HAD DOTTIE JOINED??????????

HAVE A BLESSED DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

The Lakers are 1-8 when Kobe scores more than thirty points in a game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

He's not MR. CLUTCH---sorry!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to CHEisCHE's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He's not MR. CLUTCH---sorry!

[/QUOTE] Who, Kobe or Rondo?  You're right in both cases!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]

HOW'S YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE WORKING OUT?????

HAD DOTTIE JOINED??????????

[/QUOTE]
                     OKC could have won by whatever number they wanted too last night!!  You have two problems when you face the Thunder. Westbrook and Durant, you have no one who can guard either one of them!!  I can see Nash holding Westbrook to 50 if he has a good game defensively against him!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

RONDA HAD A CHANCE TO WIN THE GAME IN REGULATION AND OVERTIME.

THUD!!!!!!!!!

HAVING A TRIPLE DOUBLE, A NEGATIVE +/- AND LOSING THE GAME SUMS UP RONDA'S DASH FOR STATS!!!!!!

WHEW. AT LEAST THE FRAUD ASSIST STREAK IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Lakers are still below .500

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
                     OKC could have won by whatever number they wanted too last night!!  You have two problems when you face the Thunder. Westbrook and Durant, you have no one who can guard either one of them!!  I can see Nash holding Westbrook to 50 if he has a good game defensively against him!!

[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about the OKC team that the Celtics handled when they played recently?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kyceltic's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about the OKC team that the Celtics handled when they played recently?

[/QUOTE]
                    That would be the one! Rondo Green, and Bradley when he comes back, can at least slow Westbrook and Durant down, the Lakers have no one that can even come close to stopping them!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]

THUD!!!!!!!!!

HAVING A TRIPLE DOUBLE, A NEGATIVE +/- AND LOSING THE GAME SUMS UP RONDA'S DASH FOR STATS!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

What about Kobe's new streak, the lakers are 1-8 when he scores over thirty points.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to concord27's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

THUD!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

What about Kobe's new streak, the lakers are 1-8 when he scores over thirty points.  

[/QUOTE] Kobe don't care, he's going after the scoring record!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from elvis-surfs. Show elvis-surfs's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

THUD!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Concord 27...stop confusing a good emotional argument with facts...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to elvis-surfs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

THUD!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Concord 27...stop confusing a good emotional argument with facts...

[/QUOTE]

I love all these laker fans who think Nash and Gasol will totally change their team.... first off, Gasol was on this team that was losing early and often... secondly, Nash may make a difference offensively but their offense is not the problem... its their defense and call me crazy but Nash makes this team worst defensively.... he in no way can guard most of the point guards in this league.... 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

I will take RR over this Diva any day!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

34Wheelchair love you how you are pinning your season's hopes on the health of the creaky, ancient Steve Nash and "on the trading block" Pao Gasol. Good luck with that. 

You have a problem: OKC is just better than you. Period. I wasn't sure but now having watched the teams play it's pretty obvious. It's going to be fun watching you lose. 

See the difference is as a Celts fan I know the Heat are better than my team this year and we have only a slight chance of advancing past them. You and your Laker troll friends here are in denial, you have bought into the idea you have a championship team just because you recognize the names on the backs of the Jerseys.

Kinda reminds you of the Karl Malone/Gary Payton team, which you probably can't remember as you were likely spending your days in detention at that time, you hadn't even figured out how to turn the CAPS LOCK feature on your keyboad on and off then....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Where are my big boy pants?   I can't find them anywhere.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DarkFenX89. Show DarkFenX89's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

34Wheelchair love you how you are pinning your season's hopes on the health of the creaky, ancient Steve Nash and "on the trading block" Pao Gasol. Good luck with that. 

You have a problem: OKC is just better than you. Period. I wasn't sure but now having watched the teams play it's pretty obvious. It's going to be fun watching you lose. 

See the difference is as a Celts fan I know the Heat are better than my team this year and we have only a slight chance of advancing past them. You and your Laker troll friends here are in denial, you have bought into the idea you have a championship team just because you recognize the names on the backs of the Jerseys.

Kinda reminds you of the Karl Malone/Gary Payton team, which you probably can't remember as you were likely spending your days in detention at that time, you hadn't even figured out how to turn the CAPS LOCK feature on your keyboad on and off then....

[/QUOTE]

It's not just OKC that is better than them in the West. 

OKC, San Antonio, LAC, Memphis are all better than them and the Lakers lost to each and everyone of them.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to DarkFenX89's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's not just OKC that is better than them in the West. 

OKC, San Antonio, LAC, Memphis are all better than them and the Lakers lost to each and everyone of them.

[/QUOTE]

Everything you say is true but of course 34 Wheelchair cannot listen,  Kobe scores over thirty the Lakers are 1-9 now.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to DFURY13's comment:
    [QUOTE]

They need to trade Gasol just to get some wiggle room in case DH bails. My prediction Gasol won't be there by seasons end and BTW I hope they get nothing in return like Bargsucki and caldersuck from toronto. Nash is old and can't defend and can't even sit in an actual chair due to his back. 9 mil huh. Lookin good lol. BTW Facebook page looking good.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I don't know why they allegedly passed on a Pekovic/D. Williams deal...If DH leaves you have a center & if he stays you could play them both and out muscle everyone...Williams would be gravy...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BCSP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Where are my big boy pants?   I can't find them anywhere.

[/QUOTE]

Why are my Big Boy pants soiled? Perhaps considering my circumstance and age I should consider some Depends...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Dearest Trolls,

Boston is playing better than L.A. 

Boston has a better record than L.A.

Lakers are the laughing stock of the NBA.

Lakers have serious short AND long term problems.

Maybe better for you to troll the Los Angels boards where there is something for you to troll about!

Have a blessed big boy troll pants day.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

24. This post has been removed.