My C's might get bounced in the 1st round, I hate to say

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

My C's might get bounced in the 1st round, I hate to say

But I see a lot of chemistry problems going on right now...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAKER-Troll. Show LAKER-Troll's posts

Re: My C's might get bounced in the 1st round, I hate to say

In Response to My C's might get bounced in the 1st round, I hate to say:
    [QUOTE]But I see a lot of chemistry problems going on right now...
    Posted by DaCeltics[/QUOTE]

Finally, a celtic fan seeing the light. I applaud you for not just jumping on the refs like the rest of the celtic fans do, including that bafoon also known as your washed up TV announcer Tommy Heinson. Cool

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Maybe. But the thing last year should prove is that the playoffs are a different animal, and players' mentalities completely change. I'm not accusing you, DaCeltics, but a lot of C's fans were predicting getting swept in the first round last year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oreed. Show oreed's posts

this year is different i hope im wrong 

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TOMAA99999. Show TOMAA99999's posts

Not happening.  Celtics might be struggling now but they will get it together before the playoffs.  It was the same thing last year.  They will be fine.  Celtics need to make it to the playoffs healthy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

woww..ok so add RicoCeltic and DaCeltics to the ppl to come back to after this season.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Da Celtics,
    I am surprised that you feel this way.  Too many factors to rule out another run to the finals.  A first round and out is a very low probability and really makes no sense.  Chemistry issues are a vague and cop out view if you ask me.

Rondo is not playing well, Shaq is injured and may not be coming back, and Troy Murphy stinks.  Not chemistry issues just and uncertain playoff picture.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: My C's might get bounced in the 1st round, I hate to say:
    [QUOTE]Da Celtics, I am surprised that you feel this way.  Too many factors to rule out another run to the finals.  A first round and out is a very low probability and really makes no sense.  Chemistry issues are a vague and cop out view if you ask me. Rondo is not playing well, Shaq is injured and may not be coming back, and Troy Murphy stinks.  Not chemistry issues just and uncertain playoff picture.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

"Rondo is playing well".... he has a decent game against the Knicks who take pride in ignoring one end of the floor and then he follows it up by missing 85% of his shots in the next game and basically costs his team the game against Memphis - well I guess you have to define playing well somehow.......  there goes another depends.... now my bum has a rash...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

Finally, a celtic fan calling it like it is, unlike the rest who blame every loss on the referees. I know where it comes from though, that bafoon of a broadcaster, Tommy Heinsohn.  Cry

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from teh-n00b. Show teh-n00b's posts

we're not losing in the first round, just like we were never going to last year either.

last year, we were a 50 win team that had played .500 basketball for half a season

this year, we're looking at 55-60 wins, even with our post all-star game slump

that means at least one less road series, possibly 2 or 3 (I haven't given up on that no1 seed yet, we can definitely finish with a better record than dallas/la, and there's no guarantee SA even make it)

the way we stepped up in last year's playoffs was unique, and won't be replicated to that same degree.

but we won't need to step up as much. just get out of this slump and back to the way we were playing earlier this season

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chief16OZ. Show Chief16OZ's posts

Sucker punched by the pathetic Bobcats for the second time this season. Good grief! Good thing they're leaving the garden. Getting booed at home is never nice.  

and already we, as fans, have accepted that 1st in the east aint happening.  For a 7 day stretch we were trying to stay ahead of the wackers... now we cling to the hope of one fewer road series with respect to last year.  Guess what yall, 4th place is looking more and more probable. And if we keep playing like this thats what we deserve!

Come on celtics, get it together.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Da Celtics,
    You were right. It is largely chemistry.  Now I see it.  Without Shaq this road trip is going to be very difficult.   I think the Celtics look so tired injuries are a real issue in the games coming up.   Delonte was limping and KG always looks creaky.

What you didn't mention in your fear of our first round elimination is that we could be a fourth seed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

[QUOTE]we're not losing in the first round, just like we were never going to last year either. last year, we were a 50 win team that had played .500 basketball for half a season this year, we're looking at 55-60 wins, even with our post all-star game slump that means at least one less road series, possibly 2 or 3 (I haven't given up on that no1 seed yet, we can definitely finish with a better record than dallas/la, and there's no guarantee SA even make it) the way we stepped up in last year's playoffs was unique, and won't be replicated to that same degree. but we won't need to step up as much. just get out of this slump and back to the way we were playing earlier this season
    Posted by teh-n00b[/QUOTE]

Last year Danny didn't make WHOLESALE changes to disrupt the chemsitry of the team. You ALSO don't have Thibideau calling your defensive schemes. Look what he's done in Chicago.

I said at the beginning of the season that you would miss him more than any other player changes...some of you mocked me at that time. Yeah, you still have good defensive stats, but you can't tell me it hasn't affected the defensive intensity. And now your offense has become stagnant.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My C's might get bounced in the 1st round, I hate to say : Last year Danny didn't make WHOLESALE changes to disrupt the chemsitry of the team. You ALSO don't have Thibideau calling your defensive schemes. Look what he's done in Chicago. I said at the beginning of the season that you would miss him more than any other player changes...some of you mocked me at that time. Yeah, you still have good defensive stats, but you can't tell me it hasn't affected the defensive intensity. And now your offense has become stagnant.
    Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]

I have to agree with you there. Thibs totally turned that team around. They are the best defensive team in the NBA across the board.

He deserves Coach of the Year in my honest opinion.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PogiAko. Show PogiAko's posts

i hate to say this, but....

it's over for our team!!!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My C's might get bounced in the 1st round, I hate to say : I have to agree with you there. Thibs totally turned that team around. They are the best defensive team in the NBA across the board. He deserves Coach of the Year in my honest opinion.
    Posted by Waynestarr[/QUOTE]

Waynestarr, I have to agree WITH YOU on that one...Thibideau should EASILY be the coach of the year. And I'll go one further and say Derrick Rose should be the MVP.

I'm not a Bulls fan, but I've gotta give credit where credit is due.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from docomospur. Show docomospur's posts

Might be a good time to place a bet on the Celts getting bounced in the first round, before they bring the odds down further with each remaining game in the regular season.