My Trade Proposal

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

Re: My Trade Proposal

If rondo needs to go...Id rather do something with nola and try to get vasquez now that they've  got holliday. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Rondo and Courtney Lee for Asik and Jeremy Lin.

Rockets will have a Big 3 of Harden, Rondo, and Dwight Howard.

Celtics will finally have a true Center and Jeremy Lin becomes the starting PG of the Celtics.

What you guys think?

I like Asik, but do not like Lin.  I do like Vasquez, though.  I still like the idea of Dallas - maybe getting Marion, Larkin, and a first or 2.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

I'd rather keep rondo than Lin. No thanks. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

HECK NO! Have you seen thosee 2 contracts for Asik and Lin and Lin isn't that good.

Try again

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to teejaytee70's comment:

[QUOTE]

I like Asik, but do not like Lin.  I do like Vasquez, though.  I still like the idea of Dallas - maybe getting Marion, Larkin, and a first or 2.

I think we get more value with Asik and Lin than Marion, Larkin, and 1st rounders.

Remember, once Dwight and Rondo are with the Mavs, those 1st round picks will always be in the mid-20s.

[/QUOTE]

What about Sacramento?  Cousins and someone for Rondo and Lee.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

I expected better from you Fierce. Rondo for two very agerage players and that's being generous about them.  Wallace and Lee would be a fair deal for these two guys.  If the Mavs sign Howard they would have no use for Asik.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

I agree with stopping the trade proposal madness... Leave it..July 10 comes, DA will do something about the bunch of bodies we got from NJ...Rondo might not even be played just to "heal" him..So I expect that little point guard we got, Pressey, to be running the team while Rondo just "Heals" his knee..DA will want to sort of tank I think

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:

I expected better from you Fierce. Rondo for two very agerage players and that's being generous about them.  Wallace and Lee would be a fair deal for these two guys.  If the Mavs sign Howard they would have no use for Asik.

Sorry, i meant Rockets.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to teejaytee70's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think we get more value with Asik and Lin than Marion, Larkin, and 1st rounders.

Remember, once Dwight and Rondo are with the Mavs, those 1st round picks will always be in the mid-20s.

[/QUOTE]

Dont think LIn is all that....but, he was amazing for a while..

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

haha people dont get it. IF Rondo is traded i really think it will be for something big. DA is talking to the Mavs but asked for DIRK in return! its not as if he was like "well, what would you be willing to give me for Rondo?" 

these avg players being suggested as good enough for Rondo just arent gunna get it done, IMO.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to JamezHill24's comment:

haha people dont get it. IF Rondo is traded i really think it will be for something big. DA is talking to the Mavs but asked for DIRK in return! its not as if he was like "well, what would you be willing to give me for Rondo?" 

these avg players being suggested as good enough for Rondo just arent gunna get it done, IMO.

But it wasn't because it was Dirk, it was Dirk's expiring, big one year left, contract that DA was wanting everyone to think he was grabbing at. BUT I believe DA obviously knows that DALLAS says no and it serves as just a smokescreen to get everyone to think that its his strategy. I think we are all gonna see a very big move, again. He's clearing everything right now, even T-Will! Why else do that so soon if you are justtrying to bottom out next season? I say, he is a sneaky bastid! 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

I think that Rondo will get traded.  Danny has embraced rebuilding and is completely aligning with it.  That means that the Celts need to dip deep in the lottery without tanking.  Danny has to create a situation where they are bad and are developing players while losing a lot.  Rondo has to go for that to happen.

But I don't see Rondo getting traded for change.  Asik and Lin is not good enough.  Rondo will get traded for combination of young players, salary dump and draft picks.  Unless Danny can dump Wallace independently.

Dallas is interested in Rondo if they can't get Dwight.  Then they will have room to take salary.  Otherwise, I just don't see how Rondo gets to Dallas.

I am pretty sure that the rest of the league sees Rondo as a special player and now that he is actually available, there will be many suitors.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Asik maybe Lin not really and definately not for RR and Lee. I've said if we can get 100% value on RR but, I don't see those 2 as being 100% for Rondo neverless RR and Lee. I'm sorry I started saying doc was mailing it in when he stopped having Lee and AB playing pressure D and then just sitting Lee altogether. I think Lee has a good year this season,eventhough I was happier with the JET signing than with Lee at the end of the year I saw Lee as a miused assett and JET a total bust with us.

25. This post has been removed.