My Updated Top 10 Prospects

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

My Updated Top 10 Prospects

1. Jabari Parker.

• I think Jabari is the most NBA-ready player in this draft. He already seems to be a professional scorer imo, and he is insanely consistent as well

2. Joel Embiid.

• Not as consistent as I would like him to be against the competition, but he has huge potential as well but also has bust potential too

3. Andrew Wiggins.

• When I watch him, I think jeez that talent can be something great. He's drawn T-Mac comparisons among some but sadly isnt consistent enough game-to-game and leaves me with that Jeff Green 2.0 taste in my mouth after some of his performances.

4. Dante Exum

• Finally got to see some real tape of him and think his potential is very high. He is very smooth in the open floor and attacks efficently and has good form so I can see him developing a good shot.

5. Julius Randle

• I put Exum ahead of Randle because Randle has slowed down some vs. some inferior comp. and isnt playing as 'big' as I would like him to be. but that beast is still inside him

6. Marcus Smart

• Yeah I know he made an idiotic mistake but atleast he hasn't killed anyone (Hern). Smart had a great showing vs. TTU coming back from his suspension and yet again pulled me in with his leadership abilites and fire he plays with. I know he's not great at anything but if we get screwed in the lotto he would be a very good role player on a Champ. team imo.

7. Aaron Gordon

• Blake Griffin 2.0? maybe. he scares me though. can he develop a shot as Blake did? the athleticism and potential as certainly there but his outside/FT game scares me

8. Rodney Hood

• Man, kid is smooth. Very good all-around player and has a great jumper. He can make things happen on offense and there is good size there for him as well to play pro ball and be effective.

9. Noah Vonleh

• he is slowly but surely getting a good/great offensive game and if that happens, look out. he will jump on my board. he has a huge wingspan and could block anything on the court with those arms and can be a rebound machine too. a ton of potential here

10. Gary Harris

• lately he hasn't been driving and has settled for alot of bad outside shots and has become inconsistent. he needs to drive more and become more efficent. I feel he may be a little too small to play NBA SG, especially if he keeps relying on his jumper, which needs work too. but he also is a very solid player, does it all

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

Re: My Updated Top 10 Prospects

Gary Harris is taller than AB.

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Gary-Harris-6273/

He's 6-5 with shoes.

If the Celts fall out of the top 3, I think Gary Harris is the best player available.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

espn.com has him listed at 6'4

so does nbadraft.net as well and they have him listed 6'3 w/o shoes.

I think Gary Harris is probably the safest pick outside Jabari but I think his doesnt have huge potential, like with Harris you will get 18, 4, 3, 1 tops imo. so he's a safe role player selection.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

espn.com has him listed at 6'4

so does nbadraft.net as well and they have him listed 6'3 w/o shoes.

I think Gary Harris is probably the safest pick outside Jabari but I think his doesnt have huge potential, like with Harris you will get 18, 4, 3, 1 tops imo. so he's a safe role player selection.

If the Celts fall out of the top 3, I don't think there's a franchise player available.

That's why I'm going with Gary Harris.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to Fiercy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If the Celts fall out of the top 3, I don't think there's a franchise player available.

That's why I'm going with Gary Harris.

[/QUOTE]

I would agree with this as well. Harris will be the best/safest option there, depends on what we do with AB or Rondo because if we lose AB go Harris, lose Rondo take Exum or Ennis

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

I would agree with this as well. Harris will be the best/safest option there, depends on what we do with AB or Rondo because if we lose AB go Harris, lose Rondo take Exum or Ennis

I still like having AB, but as the 6th man.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I guess that works too. If Hump was to leave and or we trade Bass i think Vonleh becomes a top target for PF depth.

its all depends on who moves and who doesnt. only jabari, embiid and wiggins you draft no matter what the roster looks like

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

[QUOTE]

Gary Harris is taller than AB.

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Gary-Harris-6273/

He's 6-5 with shoes.

If the Celts fall out of the top 3, I think Gary Harris is the best player available.

[/QUOTE]

Who are you putting him ahead of? Smart, Exum, Randle?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

1. Joel Embiid - safe pick with a limitless ceiling. best big man prospect since tim duncan. not the NBA ready prospect Duncan was, but actually has a higher ceiling. great size, great athleticism, can run the floor, amazing footwork down low for such an unpolished player, elite rim protector. 

2. Jabari Parker - by far the most NBA ready prospect in the draft. can do it all offensively. not the greatest defender, but solid. 

3. Dante Exum - big, fast, athletic PG with great handles and character. gets to the rim with ease and creates for teammates. jump shot is improving. very good defender. 

4. Andrew Wiggins - has all the talent in the world, but doesn't create for others and is a bit stiff, doesn't bend. 

5. Marcus Smart - gritty and talented PG with very good size and strength for the PG position. NBA ready.

7-10 doesn't matter because Boston will be selecting top 5

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to mossad-did-911's comment:
    [QUOTE]

1. Joel Embiid - safe pick with a limitless ceiling. best big man prospect since tim duncan. not the NBA ready prospect Duncan was, but actually has a higher ceiling. great size, great athleticism, can run the floor, amazing footwork down low for such an unpolished player, elite rim protector. 

2. Jabari Parker - by far the most NBA ready prospect in the draft. can do it all offensively. not the greatest defender, but solid. 

3. Dante Exum - big, fast, athletic PG with great handles and character. gets to the rim with ease and creates for teammates. jump shot is improving. very good defender. 

4. Andrew Wiggins - has all the talent in the world, but doesn't create for others and is a bit stiff, doesn't bend. 

5. Marcus Smart - gritty and talented PG with very good size and strength for the PG position. NBA ready.

7-10 doesn't matter because Boston will be selecting top 5

[/QUOTE]

Where will your lakers be selecting, Tommy?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Let someone else over pay him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In response to chris33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Let someone else over pay him.

[/QUOTE]

+1 specially if he is going to be a 6th man!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

1. Embiid

2. Wiggins (more of a 2-way player)

3. Parker 

4. Exum (depending on recent scouting reports

5a. Try to trade down for current NBA player

5b. Noah Vonley

6a.  Try to trade down for current NBA player

6b. Julius Randle - try to play him with Sullinger at Center. Do not re-sign Hump. Trade Bass. Try to use KO at Center for 10mpg

7. Harris - keep Bradley as 6th man

8a. Try to trade down for current NBA player

8b. Smart or Ennis - whoever plays better in the tournement. Try playing them with Rondo. Keep trying to trade them to Orlando, Detroit, or whoever else needs a PG.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to R9R's comment:
    [QUOTE]

1. Embiid

2. Wiggins (more of a 2-way player)

3. Parker 

4. Exum (depending on recent scouting reports

5a. Try to trade down for current NBA player

5b. Noah Vonley

6a.  Try to trade down for current NBA player

6b. Julius Randle - try to play him with Sullinger at Center. Do not re-sign Hump. Trade Bass. Try to use KO at Center for 10mpg

7. Harris - keep Bradley as 6th man

8a. Try to trade down for current NBA player

8b. Smart or Ennis - whoever plays better in the tournement. Try playing them with Rondo. Keep trying to trade them to Orlando, Detroit, or whoever else needs a PG.

[/QUOTE]  I would be happy with any one of your top 5 , and would love for Mcdermott to be there for our next pick.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I like Ennis over Exum or Smart.............but that all depends on R9R, doesn't it?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

I dont think Ennis is athletic or strong enough for the nba. Dont know anything about exum and marcus smart is a HORRIBLE shooter and a tweener, not interested in any of those 3. 

Id rather go with  hood, vonleh,randle.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I like Ennis over Exum or Smart.............but that all depends on R9R, doesn't it?

[/QUOTE]

just look up a mixtape on Exum, you'll see why he's rated very high