Nash vs. Rondo - 2011-12 seson

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Nash vs. Rondo - 2011-12 seson

In Response to Re: Nash vs. Rondo - 2011-12 seson:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Nash vs. Rondo - 2011-12 seson : So, Rondo is being talked about as a potential MVP by a Celtics blogger and you post it like it is gospel? Funny stuff.
    Posted by TommyRules[/QUOTE]

So, Dr. Klapper, who is NOT Howards ortho surgeon, and NOT  a back expert, says on 710-ESPN where he is an EMPLOYEE, that Howard will be back by opening night, and you post it like it is gospel?  Funny stuff.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Nash vs. Rondo - 2011-12 seson : Dr. Klapper is not an unknown internet blogger. Dwight is working out and on schedule for opening day. If LA decides to take it a little slower and he misses the first two weeks of the season, it is no big deal.

Doesn't matter.......YOU posted "this is from Howard's ortho surgeon"
    LIE!

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to "Re: Nash vs. Rondo - 2011-12 seson": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Nash vs. Rondo - 2011-12 seson : Your friends and family when they found out you were pretending to be green on weekdays. Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE] Go Green, aka Doobie! I see your family is feeling blue! At least they have enough sense to see what is coming (Lakers demise)! HaHaHa!!!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticsFanatic. Show CelticsFanatic's posts

To Tommy Rules.....lets end this "debate" because its kind of ridiculous. ANYBODY with a clue would rather have RR than SN strictly based on age and athleticism. Aside from that Rondo is a better rebounder, better defender, can play 48 minutes on any given night, runs all night long, and at this stage of their careers is a better facilitator for his teammates. Nash is a better shooter period. With that said it was a great pickup for LA as Nash will help a lot, but please use a little common sense here, Rondo is Mr Triple Double, is athletic, plays at the rim, rebounds, and dishes with the best of them. LA would trade them even up in a heartbeat, Boston would laugh in Kupchaks face. Face reality....LA has an OLD team, led by Nash, followed by Kobe, Gasol, Artest, Jamieson, etc etc. You used to rag on Boston for being old but look in the mirror and admit that LA is the OLDEST team in the league. Boston has PP, KG, and JT as older vets but have young guns in Bradley, Lee, Green, Bass, Sullinger, Melo etc. Our rebuild is 60% complete and yours has just started with DH, and you have no draft picks the next few years as well. Good luck with the cap and the draft, and you better win it this year cause the future looks bleak for LA Smile

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

[QUOTE]How about comparing the Nash of 2010, 2011, and 2012? Nash of 2010 - 16.5 ppg Nash of 2011 - 14.7 ppg Nash of 2012 - 12.5 ppg  
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

+3

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Nash vs. Rondo - 2011-12 seson : Is Rondo a scary player? Teams don't even guard him. He gets his numbers because he is left wide open. Nobody in the league gets less respect then Rondo when it comes to shooting ability. Nash doesn't need to be an MVP candidate like he used to be. Putting up 12 pts, 11 assists, 50%, 38%, 88% would make the Lakers more then happy.

sounds a lot like the numbers Sessions was going to put up.  You arguing Nash greater than Rondo is really making all us Laker fans looks ignorant.  Please refrain from such idiocy.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Nash vs. Rondo - 2011-12 seson : There is something wrong with your brain.  Nash is a good Pg.  the Lakers are lucky to have him.  I already said that.  I also already said rondo was not a good shooter. If you want to talk about any of the other points, that Nash is slowing down, that he isn't a good defender, that is cool. If you just want to keep saying Nash is a better shooter than rondo why even put up a post?  I mean Rondo is a better defender and a better rebounder.  Passing is equal. Nash is a better shooter. I pretty much summed it all up right?  I mean we could go on.  Rondo gets more steals, blocks more shots, Nash is better at the pick and roll. Is this basketball for 6 year olds?  they have vastly differing skills.  What was your point in the first place?  
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]
     do you really have to ask this question?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Nash vs. Rondo - 2011-12 seson : Okay.  sorted by pgs with 30 minutes plus. http://www.hoopdata.com/defrebstats.aspx?team=%25&type=pg&posi=PG&yr=2012&gp=0&mins=30 The link keeps reverting but if you put in 30 minutes plus a game and then click on the DEF tab, Nash is the worst pg in the NBA.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

Good link - worst DEFENSIVE PG in the NBA.  Great on offense!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticsFanatic. Show CelticsFanatic's posts

Tommy....you harp on Rondo's inability to hit shots and free throws but it seems to me you are describing DH12 to a T. We are not ignorant enough to demean DH12, he is simply the best center in the game, and any team would love to have him. The same can be said about Rondo as far as point guards go. A good argument can be made for RR being the best pure PG in the league. Rondo, Rose, Paul, Williams, Westbrook are all great players, 4 of them are scorers first, passers second, Rondo is the pass first score second guy that defines a pure point guard along the lines of Cousy, Lenny Wilkins, Stockton, and Magic. At this point in his career Nash while still a good player is not in the class of the other 5 PG's referenced, plain and simple !!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]On Snake's link, check out the centers. Chandler was just named defensive player of the year and is 4th in centers behind Andrew Bogut (lol), Howard and Marc Gasol (lol). Yeah, a lot of validity to those numbers.

DPOY is highly subjective, like the Cy Young award.......you asked for a link, you got it, and once again, you were proven wrong.
    Everyone is tired of your act.......you ask for proof, get it, then trash it.
    Very insecure person who pretends to be someone else, which violates the user agreement, and hurls insults at people, which violates the user agreement!  And if you are under 18, like I think you are........strike 3!!

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticsFanatic. Show CelticsFanatic's posts

"So, after a nice 2 month run by Rondo he is now untouchable?
    Boston wanted to trade Rondo for Gasol in March and they were turned down.

Some people here wanted to trade Rondo for Nash or Gasol at the trade deadline."

So now you're the League GM who has personal first hand knowledge of ALL rumors and team discussions ??? What are you, 15 years old or something ? Enough with your absurd and baseless comments, you are clearly a troll trying to stir up trouble.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticsFanatic. Show CelticsFanatic's posts

What I'm saying is that you and I, nor ANYONE else here, has first hand knowledge of ANY discussions that take place among NBA teams. Just because some idiot media person reports something does not make it true. What I am also saying with 100% certainty is that NO TRADE took place between Boston and LA for Rondo or Gasol nor do I believe it ever will. Gasol has been a stud but will now enter his declining years, Rondo is still getting better each year. Boston is building around Rondo and will run every game with the pieces they now have. I expect Boston to play fastbreak LA style basketball, and LA to play slow down Boston style basketball this year.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticsFanatic. Show CelticsFanatic's posts

Oh yeah....one last thing before I leave this board....the ONLY Tommy who rules is Tommy Heinsohn....the Johnny Most of today's generation !!!

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.