Nate @ All Star?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

Nate @ All Star?

From Nate's Facebook:

I just decided I want to try and start in the all-star game. I know it's a long shot, but I'm doing it for 2 reasons: 1 because I want to rep for all my short folks with dreams of making the nba. 2 because imma make it fun for fans. You know I would try to dunk on everyone if played. Text Robinson to 69622. Easiest way to get me in. Thanks y'all. Spread the word!!! WORDAAPP

How on earth will he ever get in the all star game  with the minutes/ stats he is having right now. The east is loaded with talented guards. I just hope he'll not overact on the court...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Nate @ All Star?

In Response to Nate @ All Star?:
    [QUOTE]From Nate's Facebook: I just decided I want to try and start in the all-star game. I know it's a long shot, but I'm doing it for 2 reasons: 1 because I want to rep for all my short folks with dreams of making the nba. 2 because imma make it fun for fans. You know I would try to dunk on everyone if played. Text Robinson to 69622. Easiest way to get me in. Thanks y'all. Spread the word!!! WORDAAPP How on earth will he ever get in the all star game  with the minutes/ stats he is having right now. The east is loaded with talented guards. I just hope he'll not overact on the court...
    Posted by MichBelgium[/QUOTE]

He has been reading these posts that says he is better than rondo.  Went to his head.