Navy Seals..."Act of Valor" movie...True Athletes, True Heroes & True Allstars!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Navy Seals..."Act of Valor" movie...True Athletes, True Heroes & True Allstars!!!

I know this is a Sports Forum and also a BB one too !!!  Mea Culpa and may the Boston Globe delete this immediately, suspend me, may some of you put me or ignore etc. but I too, as many of you comment, tire of whether we should trade any of the Big 3, trade Rondo, keep them all & wait for the draft etc.  Watched the All Star game, 301 pts scored & many other  records broken.  The athleticism by many was awesome & spectacular.  But, putting life into perspective, the Real True Allstars, Hall of Famers and Heroes are our Navy Seals and they are as athletic as any of ours playing sports. As a former Marine, I take a bit of a personal pride as the USMC is a Dept of the Navy. Anyway, don’t know how many of you will read as first it is too long even if it dealt with basketball and also don’t know how long it’ll available before deleted.

I do not remember being on the edge of my seat for practically this whole movie since “BlackHawk Down”.  It is gripping nail biting action from start to finish. When I saw the previews, I knew I wanted to see it but some reviews said there was no plot, acting was mediocre, bad guys were like comic strip actors etc.  The major portion of the individuals were authentic Navy Seals, yup, the guys who got Bin Laden & rescued a commercial ship captain from Somali High Jackers.  These guys, I feel, undergo the toughest training routine of any of our elite military groups/ rangers/special forces etc.  And, although one would think their main specialty is action in the water, they are as good as any of our ground troops, yup, Marines too, because the sea & planes too are used to deliver units to missions on Terra Firma.  There are various missions in the movie one after another but the most frightening was a suicide vest with explosive filled porcelain pellets which could pass through metal detectors and 16 of these fanatics were about to enter the US & use them in Grand Central, Fishermens’ Wharf, Ball Parks etc. to kill 100s of people. I’m sure terrorists are truly working now to make these vests---frightening.  To me, the Bravery that the Navy Seals display to defend us and our freedom is humbling.

I am so furious at the burning of the Qurans incident which President Obama and U.S. officials have apologized and said it was a mistake, but the incident has sent thousands of protesters into the streets.  The lone gunman who shot and kiled two American officers as they sat at their desks in the Afghan Interior Ministry in Kabul Sunday has not been caught.  This morning I learn that 8 American soldiers were wounded Sunday during a violent protest outside a U.S. forward operating base in Afghanistan . The Americans were wounded when one of the protesters apparently hurled a grenade into the compound.  I mentioned we did not get apologies for the beheadings, troops being gutted, dragged through the streets and then hung from a bridge on display.  And, before today and the 8 Soldiers wounded, and maybe maimed for life, have we received an apology from Afghan's President Hamid Karzai. He probably knows he would be taken out by some fanatic if he did.  I’ve said this before, we went into Iraq because we thought they had WMD.  When we found they didn’t, we should have gotten out immediately.  Saddam, at least, kept Iran on its feet where now that we’ve withdrawn, fightings and bombings continue and, I’m sure, Iran instigate much of this.  We went into Afghan, and rightfully so after 9/11 to get Osama Bin Laden.  We got him.  Why stay there ?  The Russians don’t want it having been in a losing campaign for years.  I don’t believe the Chinese want it.  Afghan has no oil.  What it does well as the greatest illicit  producer in the world, is grown opium.   When we pull out, long overdue, they will fight among themselves as they’ve done for centuries…it’s in their culture and blood !!!

When we get out of Afghan…if we find too much of the opium getting into America, send in the NAVY SEALS !!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

Re: Navy Seals..."Act of Valor" movie...True Athletes, True Heroes & True Allstars!!!

Opium production has increased 800% since the US illegally invaded and occupied Afghanistan.  The Taliban had almost eradicated it because they considered its cultivation "un-Islamic".  The US Armed Forces are supporting the opium trade, not interrupting it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

Jar Heads and their war hero fantasies...

"suicide vest with explosive filled porcelain pellets which could pass through metal detectors and 16 of these fanatics were about to enter the US & use them in Grand Central, Fishermens’ Wharf, Ball Parks etc. to kill 100s of people"

That's why we call the movies the movies...beacause it's fiction.  The only ones planning anything like that against the USA are the Israelis who want to involve us in their war gainst Iran, via a false flag mission, to secure their hegemony in the region.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

mandobello is an illiterate shill; you shreik and use English like an Israeli plant not like a US Marine

"And, before today and the 8 Soldiers wounded, and maybe maimed for life, have we received an apology from Afghan's President Hamid Karzai.  He probably knows he would be taken out by some fanatic if he did."

Taken out by fanatics?  You mean like the neocon fanatics who installed him?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Re: Navy Seals..."Act of Valor" movie...True Athletes, True Heroes & True Allstars!!!

***GETS POPCORN***

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

GO NAVY !!!!!!!  THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SERVICE !!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

Mandobello,

Your heart seems to be in the right place, but you've injested way too much propaganda without nearly enough critical thinking, skepticism, and a nose for following the money.

In the mid-90's, a group of Jewish American Traitors wrote a paper for Netanyahu, their real leader, called "A Clean Break". Richard Perle (busted as early as 1970 giving classified documents to Israel while working on Capitol Hill), Douglas Feith, and David Wormser told Yahoo that Israel should overthrow Iraq, Iran, Syria, Lybia, Lebanon, and any other country that posed a potential future threat to Israel's regional hegemony, and it's ability to redraw it's borders every day until their messianic plan for ethnic cleansing Palestine.

These traitor rat weasals then joined up with Cheney, Rumsfeld, and a whole nest of fellow Jewish rat weasals like Wolfowitz, Bill Kristal, and the rest of what became the Bush shadow government.

Cheney and Rumsfeld joined up with these other traitors, and pledged their allegiance to Israel in the process, all for personal gain. These rats wrote a new paper, under Project for a New American Century, called "Rebuilding America's Defenses". It was basically the same paper written for Israel, but they basically just crossed out Israel and wrote America instead.

There motive was Israel the whole time, but they pretended that America should fight a series of preemptive wars because it was good for America. These rats determined that "barring a catalyzing event, like a New Pearl Harbor" Americans would be unlikely to support such insanity.

When Bush "won" election, all of these traitors and more were placed in the top positions necessary to allow 9/11 to happen, and their fingerprints are all over the crime scene. If you researched all the evidence, you would absolutely laugh at the official story of 19 muslims with box cutters.

Start here: http://theinfounderground.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5367
    and here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWpWc_suPWo

And then keep connecting the dots. Did you know that the 9/11 Commission Director, Philip Zelikow, was also the author of the Bush Doctrine of preemption? All he did was take that paper originally written for Israel and made it official Bush policy. Zelikow also admitted that we didn't go to war with Iraq for WMDs or anything like that. He admitted we went to war for the sake of Israel, and that that was a good thing.
    Zelikow also managed the transition of the National Security Council from Clinton to Bush, stacking the NSC with fellow Jewish traitors.
    He was an expert on searing events that change public opinion in dramatic fashion, aka, "catalyzing events, like a new Pearl Harbor".

When Zelikow was appointed to be Director of the 9/11 Commission, he wrote his first draft BEFORE the investigation even started, and never waivered from it, protecting himself, his co-conspirators, and his favorite country, Israel.

The Patriot Act was written by Michael Chertoff, son of an Israeli spy, BEFORE 9/11. He was in place as head of enforcement of the Justice Department on 9/11, able to free every Israeli suspect rounded up on and after 9/11. They were quietly shipped back to Israel.

It goes on and on and on. One of the hijackers, Jarrah, who supposedly crashed Flight 93, was the first cousin of a spy for Israel. Jarrah wasn't some religious fanatic either. He was highly educated, dated a white german athiest, he drank and danced, and he was nothing more than an operative for the Israelis, like his cousin!

It goes on and on, and takes months to digest, and years to come to some kind of peace emotionally with this information. It is much easier to ignore this terrifying truth, because then we can just keep our critical thinking to a minimum, wave the flag, and wonder why 11 years of war crimes in Afganistan makes people angry.

Just so you know, our Navy Seals are waking up to these unsettling truths, especially after the fake Bin Laden raid, and these patriots need all the support from fellow Americans they can get.

You too can partake in an Act of Valor. Never stop questioning, and help the Navy Seals by refusing to swallow msm propaganda uncritically.

Unless you are more loyal to Israel, and the idea of Israel Firsters running your government, banking system, media, and election financing makes your heart swell with treasonous pride, which I'm guessing is not the case with you.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

Navy Seals and other special forces patriots are waking up!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/c5DTrRyMzLo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen /></iframe>

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

Why The Military Knows Israel Did 9/11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVKGRB3cygg&feature=related

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

Holy cow!
    I expected denunciation all around.  Evidently there is a real sea change.
    Some of my post was trolling, I'll admit, but I'm glad to see some restraint and even some skepticism.  I do have a bit of a conspiratorial bent but it's more an anti-war position than anything else.  I just think the US should withdraw its military to the borders of the country.  The Arabs would be HAPPY to sell us all that oil.  Arabs have been buying and selling for 10,000 years.  The Middle East isn't the terminus of the Silk Road, it is the CROSSROADS of Europe, Africa and Asia.  Naturally we should respond to attack.  And incidentally I served and have the utmost respect for the Marines I know (except they tend to be a little more gung-ho than the other branches!)  The jar heads can handle some good natured ribbing.  (Except for the Forced Recon dude, he is very serious with good reason.)  I have a LOT of experience at the VA and would like to think if our soldiers were deployed less in pursuit of the oil companies' and Israel's agendas we would have a lot less need for PTSD counselling and fewer suicides and cases of substance abuse and homelessness.  The statistics for vets are very grim.

Now, back to how bad the Celtics are stinking up the NBA gymnasia this season....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

Shines, not sure if you heard of the latest Wikileaks drop today.

Here's a glimpse into the Narco funded psych-ops we are subjected to every day by our government:

Re: [CT] Untangling the Bizarre CIA Links to the Ground Zero Mosque

http://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/373982_re-ct-untangling-the-bizarre-cia-links-to-the-ground-zero.html

"Deak also sits on the NDUF's board of directors, the chairman of which is
    Mark Treanor, the former general counsel for Wachovia bank from 1998
    through its collapse in 2008 and a major bundler of campaign donations for
    the McCain-Palin ticket in 2008. Wachovia, now owned by Wells Fargo, was
    recently fined $160 million for laundering "at least $110 million" in
    Mexican drug money between 2003 and 2008, while Treanor was Wachovia's
    general counsel, though the figure is likely higher since Wachovia
    admitted it didn't put any controls on at least $420 billion-that's
    billion-in cash moved through its network of Mexico currency exchanges.

Which leads to another odd coincidence: Laundering money for drug lords is
    what brought down Deak & Co., the company run by Leslie Deak's father,
    Nicholas Deak, years ago. The elder Deak, a former top intelligence
    commander during World War II for the OSS (the forerunner of the CIA), was
    the founder of Deak-Perera, which became for a time one of the world's
    biggest foreign currency and gold dealers."

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

Unfreakin' real!

"But add to this array of unexpected connections the work of Imam Rauf on
    behalf of the U.S. government-which includes serving as an FBI
    "consultant" and being recruited as a spokesperson by longtime George W.
    Bush confidante Karen Hughes, who headed up the administration's
    propaganda efforts in the Muslim world-and a compelling picture begins to
    emerge. Bush's favorite Imam, with backing from a funder with connections
    to the CIA, the Pentagon and the currency trading company that now
    sponsors rightwing firebrand Glenn Beck, proposes to build a mosque around
    the corner from the site of the most devastating terrorist attack ever
    visited on America. In the name of "[cultivating] understanding among all
    religions and cultures," he puts forth a project that offends a majority
    of Americans and deals a significant setback to the broader acceptance of
    Muslim-Americans. It's a little like Billy "White Shoes" Johnson claiming
    the only reason he moonwalks after scoring a touchdown is to lower
    tensions on the football field and raise the other team's spirits."

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Shines…amazingly, you mentioned the VA and I had been there today for about 4 hours(on the West Coast).  Reading responses from you and Arodrambone, I now say “Shame on Me” for posting this as I had no intention of inviting so much political viewpoint especially stuff like conspiracy theories.  My intention was to keep this in a quasi sports topic as I truly wanted to emphasize that, in addition to our sports heroes/athletes, our troops, especially the Navy Seals, are also heroes/all stars & athletes.  Yes, I did get off on a tangent regarding a couple of my political viewpoints, we should have gotten out of Iraq as soon as we discovered no WMD and after we got Bin Laden, we should have withdrawn from Afghan. Not once did I mention Israel.  I mean if I had said that Israel is a tiny sliver of land surrounded by enemies who want them all exterminated and that includes killing “infidels” too which are Christians and non-Muslims and our only ally in the area, then maybe you would have been entitled to make your comment:  "mandobello is an illiterate shill; you shreik and use English like an Israeli plant not like a US”.   By the way, I am a Catholic Italian, a Patriot and a Veteran.  My parents came through Ellis Island and struggled to give me the opportunity to have an education and live in this land of the free.  Then you said when I mentioned the frightening suicide vests with porcelain pellets that could pass through metal detectors,  "That's why we call the movies the movies...because it's fiction.  The only ones planning anything like that against the USA are the Israelis who want to involve us in their war against Iran, via a false flag mission, to secure their hegemony in the region.”  Your comment "Jar Heads and their war hero fantasies” is fine by me as many of us are Gung-Ho and how lucky for America that we are so.

Arodrambone, you start with "Your heart seems to be in the right place, but you've injested way too much propaganda without nearly enough critical thinking, skepticism, and a nose for following the money.” You’ve sent multiple posts about conspiracy theories involving Israel with links. I am not going to comment on whether there is foundation to these or some of these.  Numerous political rebuttals do not belong in sport forums and, I reiterate, I never discussed Israel. I did make the comment that Saddam, w/o WMD, was no threat to us and kept Iran busy from possibly---I said possibly---pursuing promoting terrorism and developing nuclear weapons. Do you not think Iran is behind the continued bombings and Sunni/Shiite conflicts in Iraq., now especially with a free hand that we are gone.
    I do hope you don’t endorse Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad who has courted further controversy by explicitly calling the Nazi Holocaust of European Jewry a "myth”.

Shines later posted “Holy Cow I expected denunciation all around” and then in a quasi apology, I would like to believe, he said  "Some of my post was trolling, I'll admit, but I'm glad to see some restraint and even some skepticism.”  I agree too  "Now, back to how bad the Celtics are stinking up the NBA gymnasia this season...." 

Semper Fi to any former Gyrenes out there !!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

"Do you not think Iran is behind the continued bombings and Sunni/Shiite conflicts in Iraq., now especially with a free hand that we are gone."

Iran wants desperately to be left the F alone. They know they cannot win a war against Israel, the U.S., and the powers of Europe.

Israel and their Sayanim run mass media in the U.S. are trying every dirty trick in the book to convince us that Iran is fanatical, unstable, and itching to destroy Israel and itself in the process.

You seem gullible enough to believe it all, hook line and sinker, even after the Psych Op they waged on us to get us to support an invasion of Iraq.

Iraq and Iran were on the hitlist BEFORE 9/11. Study the evidence of 9/11 that I posted. You owe it to yourself if you think you're a patriot.

All enemies, foreign and domestic, remember the oath?

You really think Iran hired an alcoholic used car salesman to hire a Mexican drug cartel to assasinate a Saudi ambassador on U.S. soil? You really think CIA/Bush Crime Family operative Bin Laden's body was flown 700 miles and dumped in the ocean, against Islamic law?

The most difficult part of being a patriot in these times is having the humility to admit you were duped on 9/11 and every day since.

Do you think only Israel-devoted Jews are capable of running our mass media outlets? Why do you suppose that's the case, and why do you trust this small cabal to tell you the truth about anything?

You're probably not worth the time, especially if you can't be bothered to question the events of 9/11, or to wonder if the war-mongers who lied us into Iraq were not simply as mis-informed as you were.

Real patriotism takes humility, and it's not fun to admit to yourself that you've been played for a sucker.

"Military men are just dumb stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy"
    -Henry Kissinger

Don't kiss his Jewish rings and call yourself a patriot. There's a reason he's been an advisor for every president for 30 years. Patriotic Americans haven't been calling the shots for decades.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Wow…you are relentless.  I have not defended Israel—only comment was the many surrounding countries want them annihilated and “Infidels”, Christians and non-muslims too. I have not disputed any of your conspiracy theories including 9/11.  This forum is not the place to do a tennis match with back & forth rebuttals.  Regarding Iraq, we went in the first time as they annexed Kuwait.  Do I think we should have gone in the 2nd time…NO !!!  But our Intelligence said they had WMD as he did use some biological ones on the Kurds. ( Whether some of that advice was from Israel I don’t know).  Personally, I think DUBYA was angry his father didn’t take out Saddam during the Gulf War & he wanted to do it. I mean, you and I know, we supported Iraq and supplied them weapons in war vs. Iran. I say again, once we found no WMD, we just have gotten out.  And with those troops now allocated to Afghan, we might have gotten Bin Laden years earlier. Should we be there now…Hell No !!!

Re: You’re probably not worth the time, especially if you can't be bothered to question the events of 9/11, or to wonder if the war-mongers who lied us into Iraq were not simply as mis-informed as you were. ( I told you that I did not want this to be a political forum).

Real patriotism takes humility, and it's not fun to admit to yourself that you've been played for a sucker.

"Military men are just dumb stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy"

Kinda insulting stuff in previous 3 sentences.  In my day I did not just join the Military because I was gung-ho. Unless one was in school or 4 F, if one had a 1A classification, they were subject as a patriotic duty to enter the military. If not, conscientious objector didn’t work frequently, so one would go to jail or flee to Canada.

Re: "Iran wants desperately to be left the F alone". Call me sick but I love it when you talk dirty ti me !!!

Ya know, you seem like a person with whom I’d love to belt back some beers, wine, your favorite libation and discuss these issues. Would love to know your opinion on should we fear North Korea…I’m more afraid South Korea will get us into a war than I am in a conflict with Iran.

Please don’t get off on a sexist accusation( albeit you seem to be a bit of a racist vs. Jews) but that Photo is one of a very attractive lady.  If it’s you, someone you know or a photo you chose, I commend you !

Ciao for now…let’s please stick to the Celtics !!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

Alright, nice response. You didn't double down too much, except for insisting that the people who sent your fellow marines off to die in '03 had noble intentions, even though the most cursory of research would show that the intelligence was fixed, fabricated, and jammed down our throats while truth speakers were kept off the air and out of the newspapers.

Sounds like you have a clue after all, and I didn't handle myself with the civility I might have. We're totally fcked, our economy is about to be tanked, our Constitution is being shredded in bi-partisan fashion, and our future police state will be run by traitors.

Oh well, in one of those videos I linked to above, a young soldier talks about how the special forces are waking up, which of course only makes them "terror" suspects.

The chick in the photo is Princess Grace of Monocco, aka Grace Kelly.

Take it easy buddy. I'll try to do the same, lol