NBA Darling is James

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schleprechaun. Show Schleprechaun's posts

Re: NBA Darling is James

In Response to Re: NBA Darling is James:
    [QUOTE]Just do what I do guys. Whenever I see games where Lebron is getting BS calls, or games where officials are being biased and dominating the game themselves, I send a e-mail to the NBA.com about it. Every single time I do this. Load them up. I do. Tell then to stop rigging this sport. It's become evident to all the true fans, and damn near all pro B-Ball chat sites discuss this very issue. They're ruining the product. Quit playing us for fools. Then I ask them how I can get my hands on an officials jersey. Since they're taking over as the stars of this tainted league. Hit them with all your complaints guys. I do.
    Posted by DrBoogiebone[/QUOTE]
    I will join you on that one, Dr.

I can't fathom that JJ is rationalizing that Tech against Nate for nothing Vs Lebron jumping around and beach/whining for 25 seconds. I have actually come to like the quick tech rule so we don't have to watch prima donna millionaire athletes have hissy fits every 2 minutes....but they gotta apply that rule fairly.

My two cents. It's been a pleasure, and now I am taking my talents to Central Mass.Wink

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NBA Darling is James : Yes, and the Heat have LOTS OF ROOM to get better. Hopefully they get much better so they can give the Celts a game.  Maybe "no ring" Lebron can trim his ego and stop being a hot dog and ruining his team. But wait, he couldnt do that in 7 years in Cleve... lost cause.. he doesnt have it in him, have you noticed?
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]
    the celtics squandered big leads in both games...with the outcome not being decided until the finals minutes of both games...stop acting like both of the games were blowouts

and lebron doesnt have a ring because its quite difficult to literally carry a whole team to wins...the cavs werent very good as a team except for lebron...sorry it bothers you

but look on the bright side...in 2 years...the celtics will be rondo and everyone else...just like it was lebron and everyone else for all those years in the mistake by the lake

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

As of today, November 17, 2010, the Boston Celtics are better than the Miami Heat.  That is a fact.  Should the Heat ever beat us, I will graciously accept the loss, congratulate the team, not blame the refs (I AM a ref, so I never blame them) and move on.

Pardon me if I expect the same type of behavior from fans of other teams.

No one thinks the Heat are better right now, do they?  Only someone lacking in understanding of the game would say such a thing!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NBA Darling is James : the celtics squandered big leads in both games...with the outcome not being decided until the finals minutes of both games...stop acting like both of the games were blowouts and lebron doesnt have a ring because its quite difficult to literally carry a whole team to wins...the cavs werent very good as a team except for lebron...sorry it bothers you but look on the bright side...in 2 years...the celtics will be rondo and everyone else...just like it was lebron and everyone else for all those years in the mistake by the lake
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE]

Squandered leads or just got bored and disinterested? Face it, when one finds it easy to run-it-up on another, they tend to relax and ease up. However, bottom line is the C's won and the bothers you very much.  Easy wins too.

As far as Lebron carrying teams to titles, well the reason the Cavs lost was cause Lebron just isnt good enough. He ruined their chances by playing hero ball for 7 years and then falling to pieces last season when it counted most. Heck, even his home fans were booing him unmercifully..

Ever see that happen to Larry or Magic? Nah, thats cause theyre champions and not over rated, ringless prima donna that the refs had to make sure got every advantage. LOL

Now hes in Miami and doing the same boring thing. Ruining a very talented team by being a hotdog, criticizing his coach and acting like an idiot, as usual.  If not for the refs falling all over themselves blowing whistles in his favor, he'd foul out of many games. Thats a fact.  Oh, by the way< i heard Lebron hadnt gotten ONE offensive rebound all season..is that true?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NBA Darling is James : Point by (lack of) point here; 1.  How can you blame the ref for a WIN??  THAT is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. 2.  I don't blame the refs when we lose - ask around!! 3.  Still curious to know what "sore winner" even means.  This is about YOU, not me.  You lost and hid, what is YOUR explanation for that, sore loser maybe?  If you can logically explain why you predicted Heat wins in the first two games, then failed to show up and eat humble pie the day after BOTH losses, maybe I can accept it........but you can't.  It is about YOU, not me, stop spinning the issue. 4.  Yep, passed the ref test in 1982 with a score of 98%.  From your actions and writings, I doubt you were even alive then!! 5.  As of right now, today, November 17, 2010, the Boston Celtics are the best team in the East.  That is a fact.  Also, anyone who knows anything at all about basketball knows you are champ until someone beats you.  That would be in the playoffs JJ.  So Boston and LA are the best in the East and West, respectively, with LA being the best in the NBA.  It is really showing a lack of understanding to claim anything else.  Those are the facts. You really need to stop responding to me, JJ.  I think that would be best for all involved.
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]
    i dont know how you can blame the refs for a win but there is a whole thread dedicated to it by fellow whiney celtic fans

you are a sore winner because you cant let it go

the celtics won, the heat lost...i still believe the heat have the better team even if they havent shown it yet...i know you disagree...oh well...not my problem

i showed up after the second loss and you gloated like a sore winner...like you told me not to do...you are a big, fat hypocrite

i was born in 82...i guess that would you make you a little more senile than myself but thats 6 in one, half dozen another

you arent the champs, the lakers are...learn it, live it, love it

you need to stop acting like the board king and reporting my posts...sore winner? check...gloating idiot? check...hypocrite? check

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NBA Darling is James : Squandered leads or just got bored and disinterested? Face it, when one finds it easy to run-it-up on another, they tend to relax and ease up. However, bottom line is the C's won and the bothers you very much.  Easy wins too. As far as Lebron carrying teams to titles, well the reason the Cavs lost was cause Lebron just isnt good enough. He ruined their chances by playing hero ball for 7 years and then falling to pieces last season when it counted most. Heck, even his home fans were booing him unmercifully.. Ever see that happen to Larry or Magic? Nah, thats cause theyre champions and not over rated, ringless prima donna that the refs had to make sure got every advantage. LOL Now hes in Miami and doing the same boring thing. Ruining a very talented team by being a hotdog, criticizing his coach and acting like an idiot, as usual.  If not for the refs falling all over themselves blowing whistles in his favor, he'd foul out of many games. Thats a fact.  Oh, by the way< i heard Lebron hadnt gotten ONE offensive rebound all season..is that true?
    when your favorite team, loses...it bothers you...thats why we are all fans...fair enough?

right...im sure cleveland fans were booing lebron who stats are other worldly while all of his teammates looked like they would struggle to beat high school teams...im sure that had nothing to do with it at all...and definitely why at the beginning of the summer, all of ohio...and the country pretty much wanted lebron to return to cleveland...i mean if he is a quitter...then why do so many people care about what he does? your argument is as solid as some hack on ESPN...congrats

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from beatles4eva. Show beatles4eva's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NBA Darling is James : Squandered leads or just got bored and disinterested? Face it, when one finds it easy to run-it-up on another, they tend to relax and ease up. However, bottom line is the C's won and the bothers you very much.  Easy wins too. As far as Lebron carrying teams to titles, well the reason the Cavs lost was cause Lebron just isnt good enough. He ruined their chances by playing hero ball for 7 years and then falling to pieces last season when it counted most. Heck, even his home fans were booing him unmercifully.. Ever see that happen to Larry or Magic? Nah, thats cause theyre champions and not over rated, ringless prima donna that the refs had to make sure got every advantage. LOL Now hes in Miami and doing the same boring thing. Ruining a very talented team by being a hotdog, criticizing his coach and acting like an idiot, as usual.  If not for the refs falling all over themselves blowing whistles in his favor, he'd foul out of many games. Thats a fact.  Oh, by the way< i heard Lebron hadnt gotten ONE offensive rebound all season..is that true?

Careful Karl, he's about to give you the " I've forgotten  more about basketball than you will ever know" thing he gave Hedley.....)
    Apparently, then, he doesn't know that the Heat are a one-hit, one-time, one-championship wonder until they do it again.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NBA Darling is James : Careful Karl, he's about to give you the " I've forgotten  more about basketball than you will ever know" thing he gave Hedley.....) Apparently, then, he doesn't know that the Heat are a one-hit, one-time, one-championship wonder until they do it again.
    Posted by beatles4eva[/QUOTE]
    Dude, I have no horse in this race between you and JJ, but please don't do this. Those of us that have been around long enough know you are hedley. Just keep it to one username and all will be fair. Again, not taking sides.