NBA Disciplinarian

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

NBA Disciplinarian

I am starting this thread to help some on this board understand that just because David Stern gets credit for anything NBA related, there are people behind the scenes that do the majority of the leg work.

"Stu Jackson is the NBA executive in charge of all on-court operations of the sport, including scheduling, officiating, game conduct and discipline." Another words, for the people with comprehension problems, this means that Stu Jackson handles all suspensions. Please refer to the link from NBA.com for any other further questions, and as always, thank you so very much for playing! Cool

http://www.nba.com/nba101/stu_jackson.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: NBA Disciplinarian

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/7851983/metta-world-peace-los-angeles-lakers-suspended-7-games-elbow

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

In Response to Re: NBA Disciplinarian:
    [QUOTE]http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/7851983/metta-world-peace-los-angeles-lakers-suspended-7-games-elbow
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Look child, I have shown you this link numerous times:

http://www.nba.com/nba101/stu_jackson.html

Per the link:

"Jackson is the NBA executive in charge of all on-court operations of the sport, including scheduling, officiating, game conduct and discipline."

Maybe you don't understand what the word "ALL" means? 

Just accept that you were once again making up stuff, and as always, thank you for playing. Cool

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/7851983/metta-world-peace-los-angeles-lakers-suspended-7-games-elbow

+1

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAL 32. Show LAL 32's posts

http://theiinteamblog.com/2011/02/08/a-collection-of-skulduggery-a-kevin-garnett-retrospective/

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Let me see if go this right. Another words, you're saying that Jackson is the man???
    Thank you for educating us..lol...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

....and who gives a zhyte about diciplinarian in NBA?
    how did you come out with this topic?
    do you think nba fans will care about stu or fooking stern?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NBA Disciplinarian : Look child, I have shown you this link numerous times: http://www.nba.com/nba101/stu_jackson.html Per the link: "Jackson is the NBA executive in charge of all on-court operations of the sport, including scheduling, officiating, game conduct and discipline ." Maybe you don't understand what the word "ALL" means?  Just accept that you were once again making up stuff, and as always, thank you for playing.
    Posted by BynumizaHERO[/QUOTE]

well maybe you should be writing to David Stern instead of the BDC. He seems to think that deciding things like Metas's suspension is HIS job.  

Here is what David Stern Said.
     “In light of all of the considerations, and in light of past suspensions, and fitting it in someplace, seven seemed to be about the right number,” Stern said. “And with full knowledge that if seven is OK, then six or eight probably could have been justified the same way. And it's my job to say seven. I think seven was larger than some people might have thought from just an elbow....... But at the end of the day, I have to close the door and say, okay, ‘what is justice here and what's fairness here?’ And I came up with seven.”

and here is the link

courtesy of Ortiz123

So why do you think Jackson is putting up with Stern's statements?  Why isn't Jackson out there saying ...  "hey wait a minute...   I'm in charge of all NBA discipline"?      Because, as is often the case. you have a fundamentally flawed understanding of the world and how it works.      It is not that you make up stuff...    that after all would take imagination.   It is that you have no idea what to believe and what is bullsh@@t.       

So I would suggest that before you go calling another BDC poster "child" you wait a few years, graduate from high school and learn that in the world of private enterprize there is a difference between job description and final decision making authority.    In the case of the NBA the authority rests with Stern and he regularly excercises it and regularly modifies or overturns the RECOMENDATIONS of his underlings like Stu Jackson. 

We are done playing now ....  go back to your room and stay there. You need to grow up a little before you post here again.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NBA Disciplinarian :    well maybe you should be writing to David Stern instead of the BDC. He seems to think that deciding things like Metas's suspension is HIS job.   Here is what David Stern Said.   “In light of all of the considerations, and in light of past suspensions, and fitting it in someplace, seven seemed to be about the right number,” Stern said. “And with full knowledge that if seven is OK, then six or eight probably could have been justified the same way. And it's my job to say seven. I think seven was larger than some people might have thought from just an elbow....... But at the end of the day, I have to close the door and say, okay, ‘what is justice here and what's fairness here?’ And I came up with seven.” and here is the link http://aol.sportingnews.com/nba/story/2012-04-25/metta-world-peace-ron-artest-suspension-david-stern-lakers-news      courtesy of Ortiz123 So why do you think Jackson is putting up with Stern's statements?  Why isn't Jackson out there saying ...  "hey wait a minute...   I'm in charge of all NBA discipline"?      Because, as is often the case. you have a fundamentally flawed understanding of the world and how it works.      It is not that you make up stuff...    that after all would take imagination.   It is that you have no idea what to believe and what is bullsh@@t.        So I would suggest that before you go calling another BDC poster "child" you wait a few years, graduate from high school and learn that in the world of private enterprize there is a difference between job description and final decision making authority.    In the case of the NBA the authority rests with Stern and he regularly excercises it and regularly modifies or overturns the RECOMENDATIONS of his underlings like Stu Jackson.  We are done playing now ....  go back to your room and stay there. You need to grow up a little before you post here again.     
    Posted by videoburns[/QUOTE]

+1

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nutter44. Show nutter44's posts

In Response to NBA Disciplinarian:
    [QUOTE]I am starting this thread to help some on this board understand that just because David Stern gets credit for anything NBA related, there are people behind the scenes that do the majority of the leg work. "Stu Jackson is the NBA executive in charge of all on-court operations of the sport, including scheduling, officiating, game conduct and discipline ." Another words, for the people with comprehension problems, this means that Stu Jackson handles all suspensions. Please refer to the link from NBA.com for any other further questions, and as always, thank you so very much for playing! http://www.nba.com/nba101/stu_jackson.html
    This is a jerkhov thread little boy.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In Response to NBA Disciplinarian:
    [QUOTE]I am starting this thread to help some on this board understand that just because David Stern gets credit for anything NBA related, there are people behind the scenes that do the majority of the leg work. "Stu Jackson is the NBA executive in charge of all on-court operations of the sport, including scheduling, officiating, game conduct and discipline ." Another words, for the people with comprehension problems, this means that Stu Jackson handles all suspensions. Please refer to the link from NBA.com for any other further questions, and as always, thank you so very much for playing! http://www.nba.com/nba101/stu_jackson.html

Go back to LA yah BUM and stay there !

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

Excuse me but do the Fakers have their own board?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

[QUOTE]Excuse me but do the Fakers have their own board?
    Posted by walk2run[/QUOTE]

I've no problem conversing with Laker fans who make sense but I can't stand smug idiots like BynumizaHERO who think they know it all. I caught this yo yo on a few points a few weeks ago for errors he made about historical facts of the NBA. I corrected his errors and he never bothered to reply. He would rather correct everyone else with his smug attitude, but apparently doesn't appreciate when someone else points out he's made an error. Sometimes I may come accross as being rude, but I'm only rude to those who deserve it. Those who I label as trolls and clearly Bynum is one. 

Hetch    

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

All I have to say is that Bynum is a great talent but a quitter.  Nice hero to have.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NBA Disciplinarian : I've no problem conversing with Laker fans who make sense but I can't stand smug idiots like  BynumizaHERO  who think they know it all. I caught this yo yo on a few points a few weeks ago for errors he made about historical facts of the NBA. I corrected his errors and he never bothered to reply. He would rather correct everyone else with his smug attitude, but apparently doesn't appreciate when someone else points out he's made an error. Sometimes I may come accross as being rude, but I'm only rude to those who deserve it. Those who I label as trolls and clearly Bynum is one.  Hetch    
    Posted by Hetchinspete[/QUOTE]

Please show me where we conversed a few weeks ago and put out what errors I made?  I won't be holding mt breath.

Laughing

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NBA Disciplinarian : [QUOTE]In Response to Re: NBA Disciplinarian : Please show me where we conversed a few weeks ago and put out what errors I made?  I won't be holding mt breath. Posted by BynumizaHERO[/QUOTE HA HA HA!!  Always wanting proof, never providing any!! 

Please refrain from following me around kid.  You remind me of a small child who always wants to be around grown folks. Laughing

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NBA Disciplinarian : +1

ROFLMAO!!!

Tongue out