NBA installing motion-tracking cameras in every arena, good idea?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: NBA installing motion-tracking cameras in every arena, good idea?

It's a bad idea for you personally - LOL. Kidding.

You're right that privacy is concerning, do some searches on new TVs that may be able to monitor not only viewer choice but what we are up to in our own homes. 

That said unfortunatley due to the threat of terrorism I would generally support this kind of thing at arenas. But I would not support it on my street corner or in my house. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Re: NBA installing motion-tracking cameras in every arena, good idea?

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

It's a bad idea for you personally - LOL. Kidding.

You're right that privacy is concerning, do some searches on new TVs that may be able to monitor not only viewer choice but what we are up to in our own homes. 

That said unfortunatley due to the threat of terrorism I would generally support this kind of thing at arenas. But I would not support it on my street corner or in my house. 

It's already here ... on the street at intersections and outside retail stores. That's how they identified the Boston Marathon Bombers along with help from bystanders who sent in their pics. The gov't can track a car across the nation on major highways by tracking your license plate. And Disney takes your fingerprint upon entry. Do they share their database with gov't agencies? Who knows but more than a few criminals on the run have been located on Disney properties. What's your guess? A lucky recognition by a passerby or a park employee?  Wake up!

Ben Franklin: "Those that are willing to sacrifice liberty for security disserve neither."