NBA Power Rankings to start the 2013 NBA Season

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: NBA Power Rankings to start the 2013 NBA Season

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I guess the Lakers 0-8 preseason meant very little as they are still ranked #3. The Celtics even though they won a couple preseason games could not propel them past the Lakeshow. Where you at Fiercest34? ROTFLMAO!!!!

http://espn.go.com/nba/powerrankings/_/year/2013/week/0

[/QUOTE]

Still #2 in the West, and BOS is #2 in the East................enjoy!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

You're excited because one guy thinks the Lakers are number 3 and the Celtics are number 4?  Wow.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]

I guess the Lakers 0-8 preseason meant very little as they are still ranked #3. The Celtics even though they won a couple preseason games could not propel them past the Lakeshow. Where you at Fiercest34? ROTFLMAO!!!!

[/QUOTE]

MarkCT! - Prepare to see the Lakers drop and be around 20 when the season ends. Its not looking good for LA, not at all..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Only thing that really matters is the play on the court.  Let's see how its turning out by mid-season and when they play each other.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Fierce, lets give it about 3 weeks before LA is down in the 6-9 range and Boston in the top 2-3.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Get lost you p u k e

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

One week from now, the Lakers will not be in the top 5 in the power rankings.

That's a guarantee!

The Blazers will beat the Lakers.

That's another guarantee!

[/QUOTE]

Hey,,, is Dwight a Laker yet? 

ROTFLMAO!!!

You = ZERO CRED!

Have a blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

Yes he is, but the Heat STILL did not play in the 2010 Finals, as you claim!!

And Tommy Heinsohn is the "most whiniest" announcer out there?  IGNORANT!!!!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

One week from now, the Lakers will not be in the top 5 in the power rankings.

That's a guarantee!

The Blazers will beat the Lakers.

That's another guarantee!

[/QUOTE]

Hey,,, is Dwight a Laker yet? 

ROTFLMAO!!!

You = ZERO CRED!

Have a blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

Yes he is, but the Heat STILL did not play in the 2010 Finals, as you claim!!

And Tommy Heinsohn is the "most whiniest" announcer out there?  IGNORANT!!!!

[/QUOTE]

And this coming from the guy that said Steve Nash would be a Knick and David Stern suspends players in the NBA.

ROTFLMAO!!!

Have a blessed day

[/QUOTE]

Never said Steve Nash WOULD be a Knick.  Also said STERN SUSPENDED ARTEST.  He only steps in for repeat offenders......and Jackson has to run everything by him, anyway.  You have yet to prove otherwise!!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

I have already provided you with plenty of material on Stu Jackson and the disciplinary rules of the NBA.  Reference NBA.com with any further questions.

And yeah, plenty of people know that you said "Looks like Steve Nash will be a Knick" and I won't even bring up your Dwight Howard trade/no trade scenarios.  I will just say that you took a 2 week hiatus after the trade went down to avoid facing that guy, BynumizaHERO who absolutely schooled you. Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

LOOKS like and IS are two different things.......Stu Jackson does handle discipline, but not in this case......and I never took a hiatus!!

Other than that, good job!!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I have already provided you with plenty of material on Stu Jackson and the disciplinary rules of the NBA.  Reference NBA.com with any further questions.

And yeah, plenty of people know that you said "Looks like Steve Nash will be a Knick" and I won't even bring up your Dwight Howard trade/no trade scenarios.  I will just say that you took a 2 week hiatus after the trade went down to avoid facing that guy, BynumizaHERO who absolutely schooled you. Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

LOOKS like and IS are two different things.......Stu Jackson does handle discipline, but not in this case......and I never took a hiatus!!

Other than that, good job!!

[/QUOTE]

Thanks!  You did a fine job yourself in proving my points for me. Good luck tonight!

[/QUOTE]

Naw - you're just full of it!!  And yourself!!

"The Heat made the 2010 NBA Finals" - BloggedyStoop

"Tommy Heinsohn is the most whiniest announcer in the NBA" - English major BloggedyStoop

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.