nba tv and espn

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ojmega. Show ojmega's posts

nba tv and espn

No one speaks how good boston, has been handling all their injuries and still in first place in the east. They make a huge deal when noah and boozer made their comebacks to the bulls, championship material power rankings have them higher than the celtics. How is this possible beating the heat 3 times and still not getting the LOVE they deserve. DOC should be the coach of the year. Tell me something am I the only one noticing this disrespect. I am hoping and praying that they keep on, to tell you the truth. Its probably their motivation.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Re: nba tv and espn

yeah, what's new

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: nba tv and espn

Celtics    vs above 500  23-9    games decided by 3 points or less 7-4
    Miami                         14-16                                                 2-7
    Chicago                      16-12                                                 5-5
    Orlando                       5-18                                                 5-4

Sprurs                        24-10                                                7-1
    Dallas                         24-11                                                9-3
    Lakers                        20-12                                                3-3
    Thunder                      17-18                                                9-4

I do not get the power rankings they are as bad as the BCS