NBA...Back and still a joke!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

NBA...Back and still a joke!

This is why most people didn't even notice that the NBA was gone.......Horrible,almost fixed officiating and now The Chosen one's Rookie's are even getting calls. They've learned nothing about the american sports fan and continue their fall into 2nd rate sports status. Thank God for football!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

Re: NBA...Back and still a joke!

.............although the way the NFL has been officiated this season...............

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to NBA...Back and still a joke!:

[QUOTE]This is why most people didn't even notice that the NBA was gone.......Horrible,almost fixed officiating and now The Chosen one's Rookie's are even getting calls. They've learned nothing about the american sports fan and continue their fall into 2nd rate sports status. Thank God for football!!!!!

Posted by mojobag101[/QUOTE]

-

Agree 100%

I couldn''t have said it much better myself.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to Re: NBA...Back and still a joke!:

[QUOTE]No season, fans begging for a season. We have a season, fans say the season is a joke. Ha Ha

Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

-

No.  The officiating is a joke.  The league management is a joke.

-

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

The refs were fine, the Celtics were pathetic. Can't expect much when our captain is out because of a 'sore heel'!

Trade them Dannnnyyyyyyy!

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

In Response to Re: NBA...Back and still a joke!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: NBA...Back and still a joke! : As long as you keep supporting the NBA by watching and talking about the NBA then Stern is happy.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]
    Agreed. I no longer watch any games, buy any merchandise, or visit any NBA owned websites. The only contact I have with the league is here and Redsarmy.com. I love the C's, but I'm not letting the NBA profit off of me at all. I talk about my favorite team and how sh*tty of a biased & controlled league they play in. Don't think that kind of talk makes Stern happy. F that dictator.