Nenad Krstic BIO!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Nenad Krstic BIO!

http://www.hoopsworld.com/players/player.asp?player_id=1740

He's bigger than Perk. His FG% is decent and has more range than Perk.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: Nenad Krstic BIO!

plus he's a BETTER chair tosser!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lalakerman. Show lalakerman's posts

Yeah but his defense last year against the lakers was horrible. Collision was the 2d big coming out after Ebaka in last years playoffs.  Great trade for the lakers

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Nenad Krstic BIO!:
    [QUOTE]Yeah but his defense last year against the lakers was horrible. Collision was the 2d big coming out after Ebaka in last years playoffs.  Great trade for the lakers
    Posted by lalakerman[/QUOTE]

Irrelevant if the Celtics will be playing the Mavs or the Spurs in the Finals. 

Right now the Lakers are looking more like chumps than champs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Been scratching my head why Perk was traded but after giving it alot of thought, Perk, since he came back has had 1. no lift 2.totally offensively constipated 3.slower... I hope we contend this year

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Nenad Krstic BIO!:
    [QUOTE]http://www.hoopsworld.com/players/player.asp?player_id=1740 He's bigger than Perk. His FG% is decent and has more range than Perk.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

But can he set a screen as well as Perk???

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Green is also a big athletic body to help guard the big threes, he shoots 80% from the line also.  15 points per game

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Statistic: Nenad vs Perk

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/k/krstine01.html
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/p/perkike01.html

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

p34 - I think Danny is betting that the Heat, Chicago, Spurs and Dallas are the teams to worry about, not Orlando and not Lakers!  It appears he's watching the Spurs and Dallas kick the Lakers butt and thinks it will continue!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Like I said more offense, maybe worse defense.  Nenad may be better with us than you think.  Green definitely will help also. Bigtime

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

And who said the Celtics chance of getting Howard is 0%?   Danny is crafty.  I hate losing Perk and I wonder about our D and rebounding, but I understand Danny's thinking/gamble.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsdynasty. Show celticsdynasty's posts

omg we just lost one of the nba best low post defenders how are supposed to macth up with howard and bynuim????

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

???  Kristic cannot play defense. He never has. 

This was not a good trade, guys.  It's a reactionary move at the deadline, pulled off because the C's brass think Perk might not resign.  OKC is the winner in this deal.  Good for them. 

Honestly, this does not put the C's closer to a banner.  If anything, it might actually be a small step backwards.  Perkins was the only defender in the east that actually posed problems for Dwight Howard, and Delonte is still in a lot of pain.  It will be weeks before we see him playing decent ball. 

So we lose one of the strongest men in this game, and a viable three point threat who really started to play selfless ball.   Daniels gone for cash; Semih and Luke gone to Cleveland.  That's like being sent to Siberia.

Time will tell.  Hope I'm way off here.  This move just knocked the Celtics to the 3rd spot in the east.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Perk was aweful offensively. and he wasn't a particularly good rebounder.  He could however block the middle. 

Krstic is better Offense, probably better team cohesiveness, about the same rebounding, but  not effective on D or blocking the middle. 

So the issue is who can effectively cover the opposing stronger centers in the playoffs. 

I personally love everything about this trade as long as Shaq can play 18-20 min throughout the playoffs. (which is probably more than Perk would do given his physical tendencies).

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Micksoxx. Show Micksoxx's posts

"But can he set a screen as well as Perk???"

Or a moving screen?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Aslanb0ynn. Show Aslanb0ynn's posts

Weren't you guys the one that always say that "IF PERKS wasn't injured in game 7 you guys would have won against LA"?  Weren't you guys always harp about you need big bodies to win, and how Perk did such a good job against DH or Bynum and how he is suppose to be the "answer" when he returned from his surgery this season?  I've been reading this forum for the past year and that's all you guys talked about was how Perk is going to be back and Shaq going to back him up and this and that and you guys were going to roll over the NBA with Perk back and the best bench and crap like that?  Didn't you guys were the one that gave the excuse when LA came to ur town and beat you but it wasn't a "real" win without erdin, nate, shaq, jon injuries and stuffs?  If that was the case then why has your own organization traded some of these "top" talents in the NBA?  or some player of the "Best Bench" in the league???   So now all of a sudden Kristic is better than perk and you guys apparently didn't need him or nate or erdin? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]???  Kristic cannot play defense. He never has.  This was not a good trade, guys.  It's a reactionary move at the deadline, pulled off because the C's brass think Perk might not resign.  OKC is the winner in this deal.  Good for them.  Honestly, this does not put the C's closer to a banner.  If anything, it might actually be a small step backwards.  Perkins was the only defender in the east that actually posed problems for Dwight Howard, and Delonte is still in a lot of pain.  It will be weeks before we see him playing decent ball.  So we lose one of the strongest men in this game, and a viable three point threat who really started to play selfless ball.   Daniels gone for cash; Semih and Luke gone to Cleveland.  That's like being sent to Siberia. Time will tell.  Hope I'm way off here.  This move just knocked the Celtics to the 3rd spot in the east.
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]

I disagree. The Celtics are the #1 team in points allowed this season. Even before Perk returned the Celtics were playing great D. 

The Celtics needed more offense. This was evident when they lost to the Lakers at the Garden last Feb. 10.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

PP

Yeah, some of this is reactionary on my part:  I'm just catching the news.  It just seems like a baffling, "let's see if there's anything left at the deadline" type of move.

Then again, the Sox traded Nomar and Manny and won the Series both times...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

[QUOTE]Weren't you guys the one that always say that "IF PERKS wasn't injured in game 7 you guys would have won against LA"?  Weren't you guys always harp about you need big bodies to win, and how Perk did such a good job against DH or Bynum and how he is suppose to be the "answer" when he returned from his surgery this season?  I've been reading this forum for the past year and that's all you guys talked about was how Perk is going to be back and Shaq going to back him up and this and that and you guys were going to roll over the NBA with Perk back and the best bench and crap like that?  Didn't you guys were the one that gave the excuse when LA came to ur town and beat you but it wasn't a "real" win without erdin, nate, shaq, jon injuries and stuffs?  If that was the case then why has your own organization traded some of these "top" talents in the NBA?  or some player of the "Best Bench" in the league???   So now all of a sudden Kristic is better than perk and you guys apparently didn't need him or nate or erdin? 
    Posted by Aslanb0ynn[/QUOTE]

Great Post

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lalakerman. Show lalakerman's posts

[QUOTE]Weren't you guys the one that always say that "IF PERKS wasn't injured in game 7 you guys would have won against LA"?  Weren't you guys always harp about you need big bodies to win, and how Perk did such a good job against DH or Bynum and how he is suppose to be the "answer" when he returned from his surgery this season?  I've been reading this forum for the past year and that's all you guys talked about was how Perk is going to be back and Shaq going to back him up and this and that and you guys were going to roll over the NBA with Perk back and the best bench and crap like that?  Didn't you guys were the one that gave the excuse when LA came to ur town and beat you but it wasn't a "real" win without erdin, nate, shaq, jon injuries and stuffs?  If that was the case then why has your own organization traded some of these "top" talents in the NBA?  or some player of the "Best Bench" in the league???   So now all of a sudden Kristic is better than perk and you guys apparently didn't need him or nate or erdin? 
    Posted by Aslanb0ynn[/QUOTE]

AMEN!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from thebostonjam. Show thebostonjam's posts

Krstic is a bad man!!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

[QUOTE]Perk was aweful offensively. and he wasn't a particularly good rebounder.  He could however block the middle.  Krstic is better Offense, probably better team cohesiveness, about the same rebounding, but  not effective on D or blocking the middle.  So the issue is who can effectively cover the opposing stronger centers in the playoffs.  I personally love everything about this trade as long as Shaq can play 18-20 min throughout the playoffs. (which is probably more than Perk would do given his physical tendencies).
    Posted by Eldunker[/QUOTE]
    ELdumbo  better team cohesiveness? Teammates loved Perkins.Neither Shaq nor K provide interior defense. Keep smoking that loco weed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

Trade makes sense if they let Krstic bring a chair on court .He`s one of those high class Euros runtheracist adores.