Nets vs. Celtics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Re: Nets vs. Celtics

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Green is frustrating to watch

I would lean heavily towards starting Pressey and Vito

Pressey, AB, Green, KO, Vito bring Wallace off the bench as 6th man for Pressey and move AB to PG. Sully and Bass first bigs off the bench.

Move Humphries for a SG there just isn't room in a rotation for all the PFs

[/QUOTE]

Why SG?  We have a glut of SG also, what we need is a PG so we can stop playing AB or Crawford at PG.  I guess Rondo is coming back, but backup PG has always been a problem.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Cs def played with more energy and effort last night, too bad it barely translated to a win against the 2nd unit of the nets.

Vitor's performance last night just cemented what  I had been saying all preseason, he needs to start at center. I think playing jgreen at the 2 is becoming more of a probability, mostly becuz it allows gwallace to start at 3 and hes been arguably our best player so far (him and sully)

ab

jgreen

gwallace

sully

vitor

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Petey62's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If the preseason means anything in the evaluation process, Fav has "earned" the starting center spot for the Celtics.  Nobody else is even close to what he's doing at that spot.  NOBODY! 

[/QUOTE]

Agree- it is amazing to me Fav was not sought after by other teams! 

[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wicksandrowe. Show wicksandrowe's posts

In response to scubber's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Green is frustrating to watch

I would lean heavily towards starting Pressey and Vito

Pressey, AB, Green, KO, Vito bring Wallace off the bench as 6th man for Pressey and move AB to PG. Sully and Bass first bigs off the bench.

Move Humphries for a SG there just isn't room in a rotation for all the PFs

[/QUOTE]

Why SG?  We have a glut of SG also, what we need is a PG so we can stop playing AB or Crawford at PG.  I guess Rondo is coming back, but backup PG has always been a problem.

[/QUOTE]

But a shooting guard who can actually shoot would be a very good addition.