Never Underestimate the Heart of a Champion

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Never Underestimate the Heart of a Champion

Bottom line, any team that faces the C's in the playoffs will have to beat them 4 out of 7-games. The C's still have 4-all stars / great players, and an above average bench. In addition, they are healthy (except for Shaq) and well rested.

What an opportunity! If successful (championship run), this team will cement a place for themselves in NBA history, as the team that made one last incredible "run for the trophy."

Yes I am an optimist, an optimist who watched the same coach and 4-all star players make an incredible run to the finals last year.

I believe in this organization/team (Owners, GM, Coach, and Players)!! Go Celtics!!!

NOTE, Never underestimate the heart of a champion!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Never Underestimate the Heart of a Champion

Go Celtics! Spurs and Lakers fall in game 1 of their series!!

Never underestimate the HEART of a Champion!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Im with you..but may not have too much company..I sense some nervous spirits..because of recent upsets...im glue to the tube,,and ready togo...GO CELTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Lets go C E L T I C S  clap clap clap

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I'm one of the most optimistic guys who post here and even I am now worried the way we came out that first half.  We look worse than the last 25 games!!!   What's going on with my team?   Who replace my team with these tentative guys?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Im going out on  a limb..here, but I really think the difference between us and the Lakers,,is our bench...I expect them to make a difference before this series is over.!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Ortiz 123 I am with you, the bench will likely be the key!

Go Celtics!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

In Response to Never Underestimate the Heart of a Champion:
    [QUOTE]Bottom line, any team that faces the C's in the playoffs will have to beat them 4 out of 7-games. The C's still have 4-all stars / great players, and an above average bench. In addition, they are healthy (except for Shaq) and well rested. What an opportunity! If successful (championship run), this team will cement a place for themselves in NBA history, as the team that made one last incredible "run for the trophy." Yes I am an optimist, an optimist who watched the same coach and 4-all star players make an incredible run to the finals last year. I believe in this organization/team (Owners, GM, Coach, and Players)!! Go Celtics!!! NOTE, Never underestimate the heart of a champion!
    Posted by BCSP[/QUOTE]

I Love Your Attitude, Man.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Optimistic on one hand and puzzled on the other. Rondo is not playing like the Rondo of November and December 2010. I am wondering if it is mental, physical, or both? I would love to see him have a break out game!!