New Rotation

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

New Rotation

Stemsma, Bass, Paul, Pietrus, and Rondo. KG, Ray, JO, Dooling come off the bench. Starters mostly young and can run with Rondo.  KG and Ray give boost off the bench.  If Doc will provide a motion offense we should make the playoffs and some noise.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DRadja. Show DRadja's posts

Re: New Rotation

I think you have a good idea.  The Celtics right now have no athleticism in the starting five save Rondo.  At least they'd be more competitive.  But face it the intimidation factor is gone.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

How bout this...Swap Pietrus & Pierce?

Rondo
    Pierce
    Pietrus
    Bass
    Steamer

Dooling
    Ray
    Daniels
    Wilcox
    KG

JON, Johnson, Pavlovic, Moore, Bradley

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In Response to Re: New Rotation:
    [QUOTE]How about Rondo, Ray, Pierce, Bass, and Stiemsma?
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

Gonna need some outside shooting on the 2nd team so KG & Wilcox are a threat from the middle to the low post ... without Ray they will have trouble but Ray will also see more open shots against non-starters as well.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Agree with all of you.  Changing the starting rotation may just work and having the younger players starting may improve their 1st quarter struggles and the Celtics could win more games.  They aren't winning many games anyway so it would be a good idea to try something else. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to New Rotation:
    [QUOTE]Stemsma, Bass, Paul, Pietrus, and Rondo. KG, Ray, JO, Dooling come off the bench. Starters mostly young and can run with Rondo.  KG and Ray give boost off the bench.  If Doc will provide a motion offense we should make the playoffs and some noise.
    Posted by maryngary[/QUOTE]

This line up would kill two birds with one stone - it would guaranty they get into the lottery and get some rest for the older expiring contracts.  If this line up could beat an NBA team it would be amazing.  So I like the idea.... put a bunch of back ups on the floor for extended run, lose by 20 or so every night and put themselves in position to draft Andre Drummond... I am all for it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from binbones. Show binbones's posts

disagree , simply because who is coming... off... the bench to provide energy

surely not the dudes you replaced from the 1st unit...

RED'S WAY... was to ride the hot hand in the 3rd & 4th 

quarters to ...VICTORY......so leave the current bench guys 

where they are and ride them to VICTORY like today in DC...

C'S need to play steamer , E'T & JJ in 1st half to get them going

but doc is not going to do it unless an injury forces him to do so...

with the injuries piling up now is the time to go for it..."the plot thickens"... 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]How bout this...Swap Pietrus & Pierce? Rondo Pierce Pietrus Bass Steamer Dooling Ray Daniels Wilcox KG JON, Johnson, Pavlovic, Moore, Bradley
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

still want to swap PP and Pietrus?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I don't care what the lineup is as long as Marquis Daniels is not on the court.  What a waste of a slot. This guy is truly a waste of space.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]I don't care what the lineup is as long as Marquis Daniels is not on the court.  What a waste of a slot. This guy is truly a waste of space.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

I couldn't agree with you more. He is worthless.  We pretty much have 3 worthless players,  JO, Daniels, and you name the next.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Could get Doc Cowens for an assistant coach???

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Could get Doc Cowens for an assistant coach???
    Posted by maryngary[/QUOTE]

Doc Cowens?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: New Rotation": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: New Rotation : I couldn't agree with you more. He is worthless.  We pretty much have 3 worthless players,  JO, Daniels, and you name the next. Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE] Sasha.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: New Rotation": Sasha.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

I would say he is worthless but he doesn't play.Sealed

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Lol, even more worthless then.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

JON should be counted twice.  And Dooling being injured has been a waste.   Wilcox has done nothing. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to New Rotation:
    [QUOTE]Stemsma, Bass, Paul, Pietrus, and Rondo. KG, Ray, JO, Dooling come off the bench. Starters mostly young and can run with Rondo.  KG and Ray give boost off the bench.  If Doc will provide a motion offense we should make the playoffs and some noise.
    Posted by maryngary[/QUOTE]  INTERESTING...... YOUNG LADY, YOU KNOW YOUR BASKETBALL  !!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to New Rotation :   INTERESTING...... YOUNG LADY, YOU KNOW YOUR BASKETBALL  !!!!!  actually  I, Gary 69 and Mary my wife is 67.  Celic fans for 54 years.
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]