New rotation

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

Re: New rotation

In response to Kirk6's comment:

In response to rameakap's comment:

My points in another thread as a Melo 'supporter' have been that Collins #'s this season were 10.3 mins, 1.2 points, 1.6 rebounds and 0.2 blocks. If Melo were to be given 10 mins at C for the rest of the season, is it too hard to imagine him getting 5x the blocks Collins was (as in just ONE per) and the SAME points (literally a bucket every other game) and maybe 2-3 boards? That would be considered an UPGRADE, unless Collins stat-less post defense is really that much superior.

Doc was playing the vet over the raw raw rook and now Danny removed that option. With Collins and Darko it was easy to have Melo stay in the D-league, now he will be on the 12 man. Either play him 8-12 mins a night or play Wilcox 18-22, but those are Doc's options and I like them better than 10 mins of Collins.

Doc will play Bass at center and Bradley at power forward.

LMAO...now THATS funny!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

Wilcox isn't too bad when healthy, I have him penciled in for 18 mins from here on out. In 20 mins for us over like 15-20 games before the heart issue last Jan/Feb he was giving 7 points, 6 rebs and 60% from the field. I'd be happy with 5-5-55 in 18.

Doc is always loyal to vets so I see him giving Wilcox 16-25 mins over giving Melo 8-12... but who knows, Melo has to improve A LOT and soon, but he is young enough to make a big jump in just a few weeks if given burn and a defined role.

I was a Melo supporter too but after watching him in the Laker game he seemed to be a deer in the headlights. By this time he should have come along somewhat. I hope I'm wrong. Secret weapon team.. next post

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

My points in another thread as a Melo 'supporter' have been that Collins #'s this season were 10.3 mins, 1.2 points, 1.6 rebounds and 0.2 blocks. If Melo were to be given 10 mins at C for the rest of the season, is it too hard to imagine him getting 5x the blocks Collins was (as in just ONE per) and the SAME points (literally a bucket every other game) and maybe 2-3 boards? That would be considered an UPGRADE, unless Collins stat-less post defense is really that much superior.

Doc was playing the vet over the raw raw rook and now Danny removed that option. With Collins and Darko it was easy to have Melo stay in the D-league, now he will be on the 12 man. Either play him 8-12 mins a night or play Wilcox 18-22, but those are Doc's options and I like them better than 10 mins of Collins.

I heard Doc was mad because Danny didn't trade Melo and Wilcox!! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:

I heard Doc was mad because Danny didn't trade Melo and Wilcox!! 

link?

All I saw Doc say was that 'Chris has to play well for us'

obviously he hasn't played as expected, played to that 20 min 7 pt 6 rb month he had last year before surgery that many expected he had in him... but he did have heart surgery... at 30 not 25 like Green, and a thumb issue

All we need is 18 mins, active energized D and hitting the glass, a dunk and putback here and there, 4-5 pts with 4-5 boards

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Ha, yeah lets hope Melo gained confidence, just being on the court helps

if the new players play well for the C's they can start Green over Bass and hopefully just RUN teams off the court with offense at the start of games

KG-Wilcox

Green-Bass

Pierce-Williams

Lee-Crawford

Avery-Terry

Of course crybaby Bass pouted (by means of poor performances) when Sully took his spot. Crawford could possibly even start over Lee as he has the potential to be more explosive than him, but shouldn't be given free reign of a second unit where he may hog the ball.... PP/KG could keep him in line