New Trade Idea...BOS-DAL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TitleTown11. Show TitleTown11's posts

New Trade Idea...BOS-DAL

Fab Melo, Leandro Barbosa, Draft Pick for Brandan Wright, Darren Collison

Dallas stinks and have all their money tied up in Dirk, Marion, Mayo for next few seasons. Any hope of landing Howard means they won't resign Collison or Wright. They are two low salary, solid contributors who could be had due to their expiring contracts. Would Dallas entertain this offer? Would a 1st rounder be necessary? Could a couple 2nd rounders suffice? Is a draft pick worth it for these players?

I am not sure if C's would be able to sign and trade in offseason to acquire future assets or if they would be strict rentals...

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine/?tradeId=al87b4u

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Re: New Trade Idea...BOS-DAL

Yeah, and the fact that this trade doesn't help Dallas improve at all...

and don't you think other teams could offer better pieces for a productive starter Collison and Wright (collectively averaging 45 MPG and 20 PPG) than our detritus -  a third or fourth team guard, a D leaguer, and a draft pick ?

Why not Collins straight up for Dirk while you're at it!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TitleTown11. Show TitleTown11's posts

Marion has 2 years at 8 Mil according to Trade Machine. Brandan Wright plays 15 mpg...hardly irreplaceable for them. Collison is their starter, but they also aren't making the playoffs. Are they going to make long term financial commitments to these players when they want Howard? I just think a draft pick and a project big man might be something to acquire for players you may not keep anyway.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

idiotic idea

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Rondo and Bass for Marion, Kaman, Collison and the Mavs lotto pick was my idea 2 weeks ago