new trade rumor...KG

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

new trade rumor...KG

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--sources--clippers--celtics-discussing-kevin-garnett-trade--055506411.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnnyLefty. Show JohnnyLefty's posts

Re: new trade rumor...KG

I wonder if Danny Ainge has something big going on? Earlier we heard about Dwight to Boston for Rondo. Now they are saying the Celtics are looking to trade KG to the Clippers for Bledsoe and DeAndre Jordan. What if Danny traded KG to the Clippers for Jordan and Bledsoe then Flipped Jordan and Rondo to LA for Dwight? The Salaries match up, the Lakers get a center back. Then move either Green or Bass to the PF and run with Bledsoe, Bradley, Peirce, Bass/Green, Dwight?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

to tell you the truth...i don't want howard anywhere near this team..the guy is a loser...ask kobe.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

its all bull...nothing big is going to happen.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

wojnarowski is a solid source...to me he is one of the best.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

The Clippers deal makes much more sense than the Laker talk ...

I'll pass on DH for Jordan as ludicrous as that sounds ... unless Danny has his sites on both with Jordan projected at the 4 ... Ha!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

Sources speculated if Garnett were to agree to a trade, the Celtics would then aggressively attempt to move Pierce before Thursday’s trading deadline.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

http://www.foxsportsohio.com/02/16/13/Sources-Celtics-contemplate-Garnett-trad/msn_landing.html?blockID=865075&feedID=3725

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Then what ... Rondo for Howard, flip Jordan & Bass to Utah for Big Al and trade Pierce to Indy for Paul George?

1> Bledsoe/Bradley

2> Lee/Terry

3> George/Greene

4> Jefferson/Sully

5> Howard/Wilcox

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

If K.G. or Pierce go, we need to get reliable one on one scorers in return. That means a Jamal Crawford or Paul Milsap, Al Jefferson.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

I would trade Rondo for Howard. Both are knucleheads. One easier to replace.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to DaCeltics' comment:

If K.G. or Pierce go, we need to get reliable one on one scorers in return. That means a Jamal Crawford or Paul Milsap, Al Jefferson.

They don't call Bledsoe "mini Lebron" for nothing! 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Richard1965. Show Richard1965's posts

The rumors keep on flying...talk is just talk.  All we've been hearing is talk for months now and nothing.  I'll believe it when I see it happen for real.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Here is a four team deal that works on espn trade machine.

Utah gets- Deandre Jordan-Jeff Green-Caron Butler-Sullinger-Melo-Wilcox

Lakers get- Rondo and Bass

Clippers get - Pierce and Garnett

Celtics get-Dwight Howard-Paul Milsap-Al Jefferson-Jamal Crawford-Eric Bledsoe

Starting five- Bledsoe-Crawford-Milsap at SF in zone D-Jefferson-Howard

AWESOME!

Bench- Bradley- Terry-Lee-Kenyon Martin-Collins

DARE TO DREAM BABY!!!!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to JohnnyLefty's comment:

I wonder if Danny Ainge has something big going on? Earlier we heard about Dwight to Boston for Rondo. Now they are saying the Celtics are looking to trade KG to the Clippers for Bledsoe and DeAndre Jordan. What if Danny traded KG to the Clippers for Jordan and Bledsoe then Flipped Jordan and Rondo to LA for Dwight? The Salaries match up, the Lakers get a center back. Then move either Green or Bass to the PF and run with Bledsoe, Bradley, Peirce, Bass/Green, Dwight?
      Interesting !! Sounds like you know your basketball !!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom2. Show proftom2's posts

The only thing I like about this trade is Malibu. If a 35 year old guy owns a house thier and wants to live the kick-back life thats a very good thing for him and he earned the right to do that.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Interesting !! Sounds like you know your basketball !!!

One minor issue with proposed deals, KG stated he will only waive "no trade clause" if PP is dealt! 

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from funinCA. Show funinCA's posts

I wouldn't trade Rondo for Howard because Howard will not sign with Boston long term. Please don't think he will because he doesn't. But KG to the Clippers is good, with Rondo for Gasol {he signed through 2014} and another Laker. That will be a solid team. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from funinCA. Show funinCA's posts

I wouldn't trade Rondo for Howard because Howard will not sign with Boston long term. Please don't think he will because he doesn't. But KG to the Clippers is good, with Rondo for Gasol {he signed through 2014} and another Laker. That will be a solid team.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

I don't like any of these trades.

No one will give us what KG is worth.

I would rather have KG than Jordan and Bledsoe.

What will you say in July if/when KG retires? OR next year if/when his skils and athleticism decline even more at age 37? Will you say the Cs should have traded him for assets, when they had the chance? 

This is DAs dilemma! Damed if you do and dammed if you don't! 

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

If KG would agree to it  then it is a no brainer to trade him for Bledsoe and Jordan.  I doubt if the Clips would do such a trade.  Does anyone think we are going to trade KG for a superstar?  If so you are living in a Celtics bottle.