New York Ready?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

New York Ready?

As I said earlier this year the Knicks are a team with some punch now.  They match us very well against the Celts, only a fool takes them lightly.  Celts in six.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Re: New York Ready

Billups Rondo matchup will be intersting, two different types of point guarts but bot capable of leading their team to a round one victory.  Keep a eye on Billups he could cause some serious problems.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

The Knicks don't pose much of a threat. No defense, two ego-driven shoot first stars, bad coaching, no bench, no bigs. Celts in 5.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Pierce and Melo matchup will mature as the series goes on, Paul will win this matchup but not every night.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

The KG AS mathcup will be key to the series, It will be interesting because of the different approach taken by the two players.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

The Davis Green contributions will be key to the Celtic win of the series.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

The D West Shack questions will be x factor for the Celts.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: New York Ready?

Billups is still the one that worries me most... hes still Mr Bigshot imo

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: New York Ready:
    [QUOTE]The D West Shack questions will be x factor for the Celts.
    Posted by maryngary[/QUOTE]

Shaq and Delonte are both very important to the Celtics during the playoffs.  If
    both are out for a number of games, this will make it more difficult for the Celtics to win.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

It is true that both Shaq & Donte could be essential elements in the march for # 18; unfortunately Shaq will be relegated to a new york state of pine due to his fragile physical condition.. That march will be that much tougher & quite frankly will be astounding if they can pull it off.Cool

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I'm not so worried about billips because he really can't go around anybody anymore and there are only two players on the Knicks that command a double.  There would really be no reason to help off billips because there are two other positions you can help from.

Next year if NY can get some better complimentary players chauncy will get more open looks.

Celts will not sweep.  NBA officials will give NY at least one game.  My prediction is 4-1.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from calvinator. Show calvinator's posts

Interesting how people think the Celtics are old and don't do well against good athletes and then worry about a 35 year old Billips going up against one of the most athletic guards in the NBA. Rondo may have some issues and Billips is crafty but there is NO WAY he can stay with Rondo. If he is smart he will play 10 feet off of him. If the C's run Billips will then be toast.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to New York Ready?:
    [QUOTE]As I said earlier this year the Knicks are a team with some punch now.  They match us very well against the Celts, only a fool takes them lightly.  Celts in six.
    Posted by maryngary[/QUOTE]

Worried about a team 2 games over .500? Lmao!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: New York Ready?:
    [QUOTE]Billups is still the one that worries me most... hes still Mr Bigshot imo
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

Rondo will match him shot for shot.......  wow I did it again... I make myself laugh a lot lately.....

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

No, Cs in four or five.

No defense, only offense.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: New York Ready? : You're truely an idiot, who would you rather face, the Hornets or the Knicks?
    Posted by b126962[/QUOTE]

Easy answer idiot. I'd rather face a dysfunctional team 2 games over .500 (that record is helped by playing in a weak conference) than a team 10 games over .500 obtained playing in a much stronger conference.

Stupid is as stupid does!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from isACGreen. Show isACGreen's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: New York Ready? : Easy answer idiot. I'd rather face a dysfunctional team 2 games over .500 (that record is helped by playing in a weak conference) than a team 10 games over .500 obtained playing in a much stronger conference. Stupid is as stupid does!
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

I think we can all agree on two things, Forrest. 
    1.  The World Champs are now the #2 seed, and that is fortunate, as I'd MUCH rather play NO than POR.  The Knicks are dangerous, and I understand the point.  I think the Knicks are better than the Hornets, and I think we will have a very easy time with them.....POR would worry me more.
    2.  YOU are the one behaving like a child and an idiot.  Jerry and Magic would not be happy........lose with class, WIN with class - and you don't appear to have any!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Welcome back, hedley.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from isACGreen. Show isACGreen's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: New York Ready? : Wow a celt fan posing as a Laker fan, how original. Larry and co would be mortified. Go back to school idiot!
    Glad to see you call both spetics fans and LAKERS fans idiots!  Good for you.  Actually, West and Magic would be mortified at you.  I took the name of the classiest, most unassuming LAKER that I could - AC Green.  He was an unheralded and likeable player.  He flew under the radar, and had no ego.  That was very good on a team like ours, with Magic, Kareem and Worthy.  AC did all the dirty work, played D and rebounded.  He was one of Coach Riley's favorites.

Shouldn't you be IN school?  You may be the first LAKERS fan I actually put on ignore!
    We don't need "fans" like you to win #17!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: New York Ready? : Glad to see you call both spetics fans and LAKERS fans idiots!  Good for you.  Actually, West and Magic would be mortified at you.  I took the name of the classiest, most unassuming LAKER that I could - AC Green.  He was an unheralded and likeable player.  He flew under the radar, and had no ego.  That was very good on a team like ours, with Magic, Kareem and Worthy.  AC did all the dirty work, played D and rebounded.  He was one of Coach Riley's favorites. Shouldn't you be IN school?  You may be the first LAKERS fan I actually put on ignore! We don't need "fans" like you to win #18!
    Posted by isACGreen[/QUOTE]

Don't you mean #17!! HAHAHAHAHA

Hedley strikes again lmao. Duuuuuuuhhhhhhhh!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Hey hedley, you said  you've been around a long time. Care to tell me when the Lakers won #17?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from isACGreen. Show isACGreen's posts

[QUOTE]Hey hedley, you said  you've been around a long time. Care to tell me when the Lakers won #17? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who's Hedley?  I have a new computer, and I it the 8 instead of the 7.  OOPS, my bad... I apologize to LAKERS fans everywhere, I slipped.  Honest mistake, but maybe a little pre-celebratory, as I feel no one can beat us this year anyway.

I fixed my post, just for the record!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from isACGreen. Show isACGreen's posts

[QUOTE]Hey hedley, you said  you've been around a long time. Care to tell me when the Lakers won #17? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

First Dfury and now Hedley?  Are you paranoid or something.  And I've only been on a few days, so I ask again, I know Dfury, but who is hedley, I haven't seen any posts from him!