Next year . . .

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Next year . . .

Keep the team intact.  Use our first pick on a Sasquatch, set him up in the low post and keep feeding him the ball.  One pivot, reaches out his arm, drops the ball in the basket,  Every time.  Completely undefendable.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

Re: Next year . . .

OMG, if pierce doesn't come back it's because we don't want or need him. he is DONE. lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to Number6Fan's comment:

Keep the team intact.  Use our first pick on a Sasquatch, set him up in the low post and keep feeding him the ball.  One pivot, reaches out his arm, drops the ball in the basket,  Every time.  Completely undefendable.

That would've been possible if the Celts didn't have such cheap owners.

The only reason why Pierce is not coming back is because of money.

Fierce, I'm about to ignore you.  Your response had zero to do the the original post, which was clearly made in fun.  Do you have to hijack everything?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

Anyone on ESPN Insider able to copy/paste Chad Ford's mock draft?  Would appreciate it.

Would love to get either Deng or Len,  but I don't see them falling to #16.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Fierce, I'm about to ignore you.  Your response had zero to do the the original post, which was clearly made in fun.  Do you have to hijack everything?

I thought you were being serious because there are people here who want to keep the team intact and just add a Center.

=======================================

Actually, and not "tongue & cheek", if we had a healthy Bynum or maybe Pau Gasol, and Melo develops and Sully & Rondo return healthy and competent as before and we could get Redick for an outside threat & pick up Barbosa again, we could getting rid of Williams, Crawford, and maybe Terry, Lee, Wilcox & Bass and keep KG & PP for another year so they could retire and keep Bradley too, we could contend.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:

I thought you were being serious because there are people here who want to keep the team intact and just add a Center.

=======================================

Actually, and not "tongue & cheek", if we had a healthy Bynum or maybe Pau Gasol, and Melo develops and Sully & Rondo return healthy and competent as before and we could get Redick for an outside threat & pick up Barbosa again, we could getting rid of Williams, Crawford, and maybe Terry, Lee, Wilcox & Bass and keep KG & PP for another year so they could retire and keep Bradley too, we could contend.

If wishes were rainbows then...  we would all be pooping skittles.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

fierce,

the celtics ownership isnt cheap..there over the cap remember..this is more on trader danny..i think this went wrong when he re-uped ray for 2 years at 20million..the set up for the big 3 was contracts expiring year after year..danny messed it up a bit...the question is why did he hold on..while 3 years ago..or not uping ray..and taking a step back then..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

Fierce,

that article with the pierce trade options was good..

the best option i think is paul and mello to chicago for boozer...

boozer has 1 year left on his deal like paul...boozer has played his way out.and boozer is a friend of kg..where if they get him kg might stay...and if they do a 1. rondo. 2. bradley. 3. jeff green. boozer. kg line up..thats 40-45 wins.

Then boozers deal is gone and kgs deal is gone...

but getting back to this year..the celtics could trade bradley and mello and there pick for a higher pick and a player..

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

fierce,

boozer and pierce is even up for a contract...paul has 1 year...boozer is 2 years after this year ends...would danny take an asset who is a bit younger?...

who knows....

but its one of two things..boston buys out paul..and lets him go..or re-ups him and trades him..

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

fierce,

i think the cs are more than a year away..maybe getting 2 years left on boozer can help in 2 years..

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

You're going to bash Fierce for making a half decent response to your STUPID thread?

Maybe ill go make a post about hiring Superman to fly all of our jumpshots into the hoop. Thats really fun! OMG yay fun!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

I keep hoping people here have a sense of humor. :-)