Next Year Will Be Worse

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Re: Next Year Will Be Worse

You forgot something, Dwight Howard and Austin Rivers will be Celtics in 2012...

Laughing

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

Loyalty will be the only thing that keeps KG in Boston. NJ has already said they will make a run at him. I expect there will be many other teams that try to sign him including the Lakers. I expect Gasol to be traded this offseason. If that happens, KG will likely be looked at as a less expensive replacement. He lives in LA, and he and Kobe are friends.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Currently we are the 7th seed in the East.
    Maybe next year will be worse.
    However, it will be more interesting.
    That, you can bet on.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In Response to Re: Next Year Will Be Worse:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Next Year Will Be Worse : Maybe for the first 2 months of the season. But once our record is 10-20, sometime in January next year, it gets boring.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]
    A good point, if that turns out to be the case.
    However, I'm saving my pessimism for this year Frown

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrTrippleDouble. Show MrTrippleDouble's posts

There are reports say Bass will be opting out. But I do expect him to come back, just at a higher cost. MLE?
    Theres also been reports of Green possibly coming back, and I would expect Pietrus back also.

Its not the end of the world for us, theres other great players such as Eric Gordon, Roy Hibbert, Javal Mcgee etc. And I do expect Ray, and KG back on vet min. contracts, they are to loyal to just leave for an extra dollar.

I have a strong feeling Danny's new priority is The 2 spot, honestly for some reason I expect a very very hard push for Eric Gordon coming to celtics.

9. This post has been removed.