1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Nick Young suspended for Friday's game

Ha,ha,...

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Re: Nick Young suspended for Friday's game

In response to Mellywitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I detest the Lakers...even though I want us in the lottery, I want to swack the phonies from the west coast..GO CELTICS...

[/QUOTE]

I don't think you have to worry. They just lost their leading scorer.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

bleepthathes adummy but tufr than halt ther c elts rodter

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Nick Young is JR Smith West!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

The Lakers outsmarted us again. Their leading scorer is out, and our best player is coming back.  They're not fooling around, they know it is in their best interest to lose, and they aren't taking any chances.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

It gets better....

“This is what happens when you make the wrong decisions, two coaching wrong decisions, giving Steve Nash that deal, it’s backfired,” Johnson said during a meeting at The Times between Dodgers officials and Times writers and editors. Johnson is a part owner of the Dodgers.

“The biggest problem they’re going to have right now … you’ve got to get a guy like Jerry West to be the face of the team. ...

“You’ve got to have someone helping Jim. He’s got to quit trying to prove a point to everybody that he can do it on his own, get his ego out of it, and just say, ‘Let me get someone beside me to help achieve the goals I want.' "

http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakersnow/la-sp-ln-magic-johnson-lakers-20140115,0,2446795.story#ixzz2qcyUN0JN

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

No wonder my Laker fan friends are not returning my calls....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Lakers outsmarted us again. Their leading scorer is out, and our best player is coming back.  They're not fooling around, they know it is in their best interest to lose, and they aren't taking any chances.

[/QUOTE]

+ 1 rondo should mess up

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

Playoff run coming just watch.  No better time with a weak eastern conference, new coach and star player back to juice up the young players.  Enjoy!