Nicknames for Randolph

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hondorondo. Show hondorondo's posts

Nicknames for Randolph

In the article about Shav's toughness and tendency to lead with his head, he mentions that sometimes he feels like Rocky Balboa.

As Shav makes important contributions in the playoffs, I can hear it: Rocky! Rocky! Rocky!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: Nicknames for Randolph

Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that!
    Rocky Balboa
    Speaking to his son in Rocky Balboa (2006)

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from binbones. Show binbones's posts

" K U N G   F U "......american "devil-child"...exiled to CHINA...

returns home to AMERICA .......a reborn....."MAN-CHILD"

to save the ...MONARCHY......for.....CROWN #18....

viva......." K U N G  F U " ........... 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Whitey McRebound.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Chinese Connection and/or Unicorn ...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to hondorondo's comment:

In the article about Shav's toughness and tendency to lead with his head, he mentions that sometimes he feels like Rocky Balboa.

As Shav makes important contributions in the playoffs, I can hear it: Rocky! Rocky! Rocky!

MANdolph or Mandingodolph. Either one hits the nail on the head.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

In honor of "runrunrun," runrunRandolph

And thanks Randolph for finally shutting runrunrun up, something I wasn't sure was possible. Hopefully he goes the way of the Dudder, who disgraced himself last spring in an epic bitter anti-Rondo flameout....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Poor BTS sounds lonely.

Pud

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Even though he is still trying to prove himself I think he is starting to earn a little respect from posters that pretty much dismissed anything he did earlier simply because he had never accomplished much in the NBA.   He will never be a star or maybe even a starter but I think he is showing he can be a valuable player on a team. A full training camp and he can be a productive player on this team.  Same with Williams.  Both guys I think are valuing their chance with the C's,  Randolph because of the time spent to get here, and Williams realizing he may not get many other chances.

Nickname?  Shando

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Shamoo !