No Finals MVP for Lebron

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bramrok. Show bramrok's posts

No Finals MVP for Lebron

or Lechoke. Dwade is the superior player, and now it is obvious. Lebron will ride DWade's coattails to the championship. Why does everyone in the media make such a big deal over Lebron?  DWade clear MVP. if lebron had not decided to be a ball hog in game 2 and throw up brick threes this finals would be a shutout.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: No Finals MVP for Lebron

Agree that Wade has been better than LeBron so far in this series.  I still hope that Dallas wins and neither Wade or LeBron will have a chance of winning the Finals MVP. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

oh gosh, i bet he will cry into his forthcoming ring about not getting mvp

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainMugford. Show CaptainMugford's posts

It's so amazing that LBJ can simultaneously be the greatest basketball player of all time AND not even be the best player on his own team!!!!! OMFG!!!
    Undecided

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

silly celtic fans...

Lebron could care less about Finals MVP, as long as he gets that championship ring.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

It's just funny that the chosen one had to defer to someone drafted after him to get one. The whole stink lately has been the greatest ever, which is really absurd. Revisionist history will look over the fact that in the past two games lebron has thrown up bricks in the clutch, and ran away from the ball in winning time. The heat are wade's team, and bron bron isn't that guy. It changes your legacy. Mike J was never the second fiddle to pippen or horace grant.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

In Response to Re: No Finals MVP for Lebron:
    [QUOTE]It's just funny that the chosen one had to defer to someone drafted after him to get one. The whole stink lately has been the greatest ever, which is really absurd. Revisionist history will look over the fact that in the past two games lebron has thrown up bricks in the clutch, and ran away from the ball in winning time. The heat are wade's team, and bron bron isn't that guy. It changes your legacy. Mike J was never the second fiddle to pippen or horace grant.
    Posted by truth-torpedo34[/QUOTE]

yes, because horace grant was such the star..  LMAO

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

point being, a one dimensional player like chris bosh. bosh isn't really anything. tayshawn, that's just arguing semantics. Lebron isn't the go-to-guy, and that hurts his legacy. Wade even gave him the business because he opted to hide from the moment and give it to a lesser mario chalmers.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]point being, a one dimensional player like chris bosh. bosh isn't really anything. tayshawn, that's just arguing semantics. Lebron isn't the go-to-guy, and that hurts his legacy. Wade even gave him the business because he opted to hide from the moment and give it to a lesser mario chalmers.
    a one dimensional player that is a multi-time all star and a better than average rebounder? riiiiiiiiiiiiiight

and did you forget about bron bron closing out both the celtics and the bulls?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

bosh is absolutely one dimensional. He shoots. What do you call a powerforward that doesn't get 10 boards a game- a small forwards. Getting all-star nods racking up meaningless points in toronto is super impressive as well. Yao ming and iverson got selected in 09, that's how much allstar votes mean in the grand scheme.

Bron closed two series. The other team basically played off of the fact that he usually bricks long j's, and they got burnt. They played odds that were favorable, and they lost.

Those takes he canned in those games looked so bad and off balance, that as a defense you live with the results. His hero shots gave away game 2, which never should've happened,and he nearly lost last nights game by being afraid of the moment and deferring to chalmers- we know this because wade gave him the business. If being a mean closer means winning a couple games as a result of teams allowing your awful shot selection to beat them, then I guess Jamal Crawford and Hedo Turkoglu are all-time closers up there with LBJ. Wade's a killer, Bron is his pip.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]bosh is absolutely one dimensional. He shoots. What do you call a powerforward that doesn't get 10 boards a game- a small forwards. Getting all-star nods racking up meaningless points in toronto is super impressive as well. Yao ming and iverson got selected in 09, that's how much allstar votes mean in the grand scheme. Bron closed two series. The other team basically played off of the fact that he usually bricks long j's, and they got burnt. They played odds that were favorable, and they lost. Those takes he canned in those games looked so bad and off balance, that as a defense you live with the results. His hero shots gave away game 2, which never should've happened,and he nearly lost last nights game by being afraid of the moment and deferring to chalmers- we know this because wade gave him the business. If being a mean closer means winning a couple games as a result of teams allowing your awful shot selection to beat them, then I guess Jamal Crawford and Hedo Turkoglu are all-time closers up there with LBJ. Wade's a killer, Bron is his pip.
    actually being an allstar in toronto is quite impressive being thats its not exactly a basketball hot bed and at the time, bosh had little name recoginition

oh golly, wade wanted bosh to shoot more...thats just awful when a teammate encourages you right?

riddle me this batman, what time is the next celtics game? i think lebron knows...ask him

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

nice rebuttle, jimmyjohn's gourmet sandwich. being on an irrelevant team means you can take as many badshots as your heart desires, and he never won a playoff series. Empty numbers mean very little to me.  And who was he battling for rebounds with, Andrea Bargnani?

We played the odds of him bricking long shots, as he'd done almost exclusively until the past three weeks in big games, and it bit the celtics in the azz. What's great is this all-around world-ending mvp has teams gameplanning on the premise of him bricking shots. Call MJ and tell him to move over, the king made a couple bad threes and closed out an old team and a young team with no offense.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]nice rebuttle, jimmyjohn's gourmet sandwich. being on an irrelevant team means you can take as many badshots as your heart desires, and he never won a playoff series. Empty numbers mean very little to me.  And who was he battling for rebounds with, Andrea Bargnani? We played the odds of him bricking long shots, as he'd done almost exclusively until the past three weeks in big games, and it bit the celtics in the azz. What's great is this all-around world-ending mvp has teams gameplanning on the premise of him bricking shots. Call MJ and tell him to move over, the king made a couple bad threes and closed out an old team and a young team with no offense.
    so is he one dimensional or just someone who gets "irrelevant" stats because of his teammates?

please make up your mind as the two are inherently different

and as for LBJ, do they ask how you did it in sports or do they ask if you did it?

i mean do you really want to make the argument that the celtics beat a bunch of sad sacks and LBJ when they beat cleveland? kinda takes away from your accomplishment dont you think?

you just seem real bitter that your team is playing golf, rather than basketball

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

when'd you start repping the heat, last july? you one of the die-hards that show up in the 2nd quarter and leave midway through the 4th? Mad props to ya.

Bosh is nothing in my opinion. How many people think Chris Bosh and multi-faceted nba superstar. this dude ends up on twitter nightly because half the world thinks he's a pus that can't board or play any defense.

As for being bitter, I accepted that this wasn't the celtics year a long time ago. Doesn't mean I can't hate on the punks u rep (since last july)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

[QUOTE]when'd you start repping the heat, last july? you one of the die-hards that show up in the 2nd quarter and leave midway through the 4th? Mad props to ya. Bosh is nothing in my opinion. How many people think Chris Bosh and multi-faceted nba superstar. this dude ends up on twitter nightly because half the world thinks he's a pus that can't board or play any defense. As for being bitter, I accepted that this wasn't the celtics year a long time ago. Doesn't mean I can't hate on the punks u rep (since last july)

Hypocritical,,, aren't we?  Considering you only became a celtics fan in 2008. Laughing

If you were a fan before then, can you please explain to me how it felt to watch your favorite team go 24-58?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]when'd you start repping the heat, last july? you one of the die-hards that show up in the 2nd quarter and leave midway through the 4th? Mad props to ya. Bosh is nothing in my opinion. How many people think Chris Bosh and multi-faceted nba superstar. this dude ends up on twitter nightly because half the world thinks he's a pus that can't board or play any defense. As for being bitter, I accepted that this wasn't the celtics year a long time ago. Doesn't mean I can't hate on the punks u rep (since last july)
    LOL

ive been a heat fan since the days of steve smith, glen rice, rony seiklay and etc.

and guess what? bosh and his forth coming ring dont care what you think

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

Thanks Red-16Russ11, maybe you should write the NBA and give them your opinions.

Cool

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

Hey folks this is a teams sports....lebron will do anything possible to win a championship....even if he has to let wade take all the credit. My man bron just wants a ring..Thats all.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

Mister bosh is about to get a ring and earns millions of dollars...........You on the other hand are sitting in your couch eating potato chips and getting a fat belly.
    And probably unemployed living off the goverment. Food stamps?

I think i rather be bosh.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

I'm alright not being chris bosh. If the best you can do is to call me an unemployed bum, an anonymous stranger on the internet, then good for you. I'll even admit that bosh played a good game tonight until the 4th quarter. The only guy earning his paycheck in this series is Wade.  Lebron embarassed himself. I'll still stand by opinion that Bosh isn't much of a defender or rebounder for someone that's 6-10 and athletic. That's the beauty of an opinion; everyone is entitled to one.