No Need for Big Trades

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Re: No Need for Big Trades

You two are foolish. You don't know basketball one bit. YOu don't think traveling and back to backs effect the older guys. Just play them until they drop why don't you.

There are even more injuries now. Do you see how Doc is juggling the lineup tonight. LOL! It's fine for one game against a bad team but won't work against the better teams.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Man, you are something else.  You take one silly fact and try to extrapolate into something NO ONE said.  Of course back to backs and traveling affect and older team.  Look at the Phoenix game as just one good example.  Of course having players hurt will hurt us.  The issue isn't whether or not it hurts us.  WE ALL AGREE ON THAT.   The issue is what is the solution.  You propose an immediate move.  We propose that unless there is a player we can pick up who's worth DROPPING A PLAYER SINCE WE ALREADY HAVE A FULL ROSTER, we just have to ride it out.

Can't you understand the difference in our positions?  Do I have to keep explaining it to you?   Stop with the massive leaps in logic and stick to the facts.  We simply disagree on the solution, not the problem!!!!!   Of course Doc will struggle juggling the lineup.  Of course its a problem.  But, there are very few quick solutions that don't hurt us in the long term.   

Let Danny do his job and stop the panic, my friend.

And as for foolish - I'm not even going to try to make this personal as you do.  I'll go one or two more times with you making insults like "you don't know basketball" before I start to expose you even more.  Let's just chaulk this up to a simple disagreement of opinion.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

Let me break up this unnecessary and foolish argument.

Celticsfan4life, arguing with Bias is a waste of time. He still and will always believe we don't have no bench. So please just ignor him for today. Tomorrow is another day. I just refused to join the argument because we will be here all night saying the same thing over and over. So please, let's stop the argument. It's not educative at all. I love arguments that are very educative

Time Will Only Tell

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Agreed.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

I can't believe someone who claims to know a lot about basketball would say the Celtics should sign Jerry Stackhouse. The Celtics have 15 players under contract. How could the Celtics sign a player when the rules won't allow it?