NO ONE IS BEATING THE LAKERS!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsalas67m. Show rsalas67m's posts

Re: NO ONE IS BEATING THE LAKERS!!

The Lakers are playing much better because Bynum is finally getting healthy. He's the anchor of the Laker defense. With his blocked shots & rebounding, he makes the game a lot easier for L.A. The Lakers have won 7 games since the all-star break. They are not the same team that started the season without Andrew Bynum.

Some Celtic fans had the Lakers dead and buried. It won't be a cakewalk for L.A. There are too many good teams. Remember, the Lakers have been to the last 3 finals and it takes a toll on players. That's why they started slowly. But any b-ball that appreciates the game, knows that this was a statement game. The Spurs have the best record in the NBA and they just got humiliated.

And the reason their are Laker trolls on the Boston board is because Boston is relevant. If this were just 4 or more years ago, there wouldn't even be a discussion. Hate the trolls but realize that this is the price Boston pays for being relevant again.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: NO ONE IS BEATING THE LAKERS!!:
    [QUOTE]The Lakers are playing much better because Bynum is finally getting healthy. He's the anchor of the Laker defense. With his blocked shots & rebounding, he makes the game a lot easier for L.A. The Lakers have won 7 games since the all-star break. They are not the same team that started the season without Andrew Bynum. Some Celtic fans had the Lakers dead and buried. It won't be a cakewalk for L.A. There are too many good teams. Remember, the Lakers have been to the last 3 finals and it takes a toll on players. That's why they started slowly. But any b-ball that appreciates the game, knows that this was a statement game. The Spurs have the best record in the NBA and they just got humiliated. And the reason their are Laker trolls on the Boston board is because Boston is relevant. If this were just 4 or more years ago, there wouldn't even be a discussion. Hate the trolls but realize that this is the price Boston pays for being relevant again.
    Posted by rsalas67m[/QUOTE]

Bynum is healthy! It only means he's going to be injured again!

HAHAHA!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerman17. Show Lakerman17's posts

Bynum is healthy! It only means he's going to be injured again!

HAHAHA!!! - P34

You laugh at that? Wow.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lalakerman. Show lalakerman's posts

You are right they are relevant.  But lets be honest if the Lakers and Boston meet with both rosters intact this year, Lakers easily win because of Bynum and Gasol.  The celtics were to be feared but they lost something defensively in the middle.  Rebounding, toughness,shot blocking.  Take this game they got outrebounded  39 to 33 (offensive rebounds 12 to 3) and they only had 3 blocks.  Bynum had 3 by himself.  They are better offensively but so is San Antonio and look waht happen to them.  Anyone will take Bynum over a healthy Shaq any day.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Nobody will be the Fakers?   How about SA, Dallas, Miami, Chicago, Magic?  Am I missing any good teams?  I think they all beat the Fakers,  every time except today.  Even Miami will win one against a good team eventually.  They still haven't either.  The Fakers are one up on Miami in wins against good teams.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lalakerman. Show lalakerman's posts

The bad thing is the Celtics dont play a decent team with their new lineup till march 21 at MSG.  And when that day comes yor gonna see how bad your team will be

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]The bad thing is the Celtics dont play a decent team with their new lineup till march 21 at MSG.  And when that day comes yor gonna see how bad your team will be
    Posted by lalakerman[/QUOTE]

Bad deal huh, just a bunch more wins. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerman17. Show Lakerman17's posts

This year the Lakers tie it all up at 17....then we make #18 next year!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Go the Lake Show!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Here come the trolls!!!!!  Lakers better hope the catch and pass Dallas.  Personally, I dont care who we face in the finals as long as we beat them.  This season is all about banner 18 and all teams in the way will be destroyed!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]Here come the trolls!!!!!  Lakers better hope the catch and pass Dallas.  Personally, I dont care who we face in the finals as long as we beat them.  This season is all about banner 18 and all teams in the way will be destroyed!!!!
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

Think the same thing was said last year....didn't work out to good huh?!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsalas67m. Show rsalas67m's posts

Putting your insults aside, the Lakers are still the NBA champions until some other NBA team wins the title in 2011. Did the Lakers fake the last 2 titles? Did the Lakers fake winning 5 titles this decade?

The only team to come close with that many titles was San Antonio with 4 titles. So you Boston fans can inflate your chests and brag about, how many titles this past decade? 1 itty bitty 1. That's it. Just 1 title in 2008.

So try to reassure yourselves, believing that stocking up on "over-the-hill" centers will save you, we will have to wait until the playoffs. And there is no guarantee that either Boston or L.A. will be there in the end.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

[QUOTE]Putting your insults aside, the Lakers are still the NBA champions until some other NBA team wins the title in 2011. Did the Lakers fake the last 2 titles? Did the Lakers fake winning 5 titles this decade? The only team to come close with that many titles was San Antonio with 4 titles. So you Boston fans can inflate your chests and brag about, how many titles this past decade? 1 itty bitty 1. That's it. Just 1 title in 2008. So try to reassure yourselves, believing that stocking up on "over-the-hill" centers will save you, we will have to wait until the playoffs. And there is no guarantee that either Boston or L.A. will be there in the end.
    Posted by rsalas67m[/QUOTE]

The last 2 titles of the Lakers are fake, you are right about that. In 2009 it was the hapless Poodle Orlando Magic. In 2010 it was Celtic team that didn't have their starting C for Game 7. That's why people love to call the Lakers Fakers. LOLCool

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from paesan59. Show paesan59's posts

Just out of curiosity. I never go to others teams forums but how many Boston fans actually go and troll on other teams sites. Go C's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

How you finish? The Lakers will still face the Hawks, Heat, and Mavs on the road, they are not finish! Gasol is Spanish, he is far from Finnish.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kccorwin. Show kccorwin's posts

I'm not ready to say the Lakers are back after one good win. They looked good on Sunday but the Spurs were equally as bad and I don't think that will happen again. Let's see how they fair in the next few games and then we will know if they have turned the corner. I love seeing the Celtics beat the Lakers but this year I just hope the Lakers don't even make it to the finals and not because we can't beat them but just because I don't want them to even get that far.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Typical of Laker trolls. The Lakers win one game against the Spurs and the Lakers are going to be champs again. Fools!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

This needs to be moved to around the NBA, as it has nothing to do with the Celtics, and no one cares about the lakers.

Thank you, BDC for doing your job on this!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]This needs to be moved to around the NBA, as it has nothing to do with the Celtics, and no one cares about the lakers. Thank you, BDC for doing your job on this!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Nice come back hedley lmao.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]Just out of curiosity. I never go to others teams forums but how many Boston fans actually go and troll on other teams sites. Go C's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by paesan59[/QUOTE]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Typical Laker fans, they are like gophers and only come out when the Lakers win a game, otherwise they are right back in their hole!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]Playoffs are what its all about baby and we know who comes to party then.....you're reigning back to back World Champion Lakers. Go Lakers!
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

I have to admit, those two pictures in your most made me laugh.

My feeling is the Lakers will struggle to get out of the west. The Mavs scare me the most, followed by the Spurs.  Not sure how the Thunder will be but they did pick up two former Celtics so that  must  be scary for the Lakers

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

I'm not a gambler...

How do you find out what the Vegas oddsmakers think about the Celtics' chances?  Not the ESPN morons or the Power Rankers who have the Celts in back of the Bulls and the Mavs.  The people who handle the money must have the Celtics as favorites.

I don't think the Lakers are gonna make it out of the West.  Dallas and San Antonio have better teams and that is the most iomportant thing in a playoff series.  the Lakers can't handle that; all their weaknesses will be exposed and there are many to be exposed.  I hope we get to play them because I want to see the Celtics destroy them.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

The Bulls concern me more than any team in the West.  Also, without Perkins I wonder if Dwight Howard would be able to dominate a series.  Those are my concerns.  Other than that I see smooth Celtics sailing to the chamionship.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

When the Vegas oddsmakers had the Lakers as favorites last year most Celtics fans on this board were dismissive of it. I don't think they care much what the people who handle the money think.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsalas67m. Show rsalas67m's posts

Ainge is over-reacting like a pogo stick, signing as many cast-offs as possible to deal with challengers. It's really funny and sad at the same time to witness the shipping of Perkins out of fear that the Lakers might sign Melo.