NO ONE IS BEATING THE LAKERS!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Re: NO ONE IS BEATING THE LAKERS!!

In Response to Re: NO ONE IS BEATING THE LAKERS!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: NO ONE IS BEATING THE LAKERS!! : NO ONE on this site cares about the lakers.  I stand by my comment!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Im on this site and I care about the Lakers...oh that's right you're joking. Muahahahaha

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

I don't get it why everybody reacts to these Lakers comments.  Common guys we're smarter then that! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

Lakerman,

Your right, no "one" is beating the Lakers. It will be the Boston Celtic "team", or the lack of a  Laker "team" that beats the Lakers.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]Lakerman, Your right, no "one" is beating the Lakers. It will be the Boston Celtic "team", or the lack of a  Laker "team" that beats the Lakers.
    Posted by TeamUmbutu[/QUOTE]

Funny how the lack of a Laker team still went back to back....something the celtics haven't done ever in the expanded NBA. Go figure.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NO ONE IS BEATING THE LAKERS!! : Twist and spin my words all you want.  I stand by my comments.  This is a site for Celtics fans, and NO Celtics fan cares about the lakers or their fans.  Gee, everyone else knew what I meant
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

And I thought we were in it together, bonded with one goal - to defeat the evil empire that is the Heat.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Ainge is over-reacting like a pogo stick, signing as many cast-offs as possible to deal with challengers. It's really funny and sad at the same time to witness the shipping of Perkins out of fear that the Lakers might sign Melo.
    Posted by rsalas67m[/QUOTE]

At least he didn't sign a bunch of castoffs for the season. See Joe Smith, Theo, Barnes, and Blake.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NO ONE IS BEATING THE LAKERS!! : And I thought we were in it together, bonded with one goal - to defeat the evil empire that is the Heat.
    Posted by victorlee1234[/QUOTE]

We handled the Heat 3 times , how about your team?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NO ONE IS BEATING THE LAKERS!! : We handled the Heat 3 times , how about your team?
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

Good, and I hope you kick the snot out of them come playoff time.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]Ainge is over-reacting like a pogo stick, signing as many cast-offs as possible to deal with challengers. It's really funny and sad at the same time to witness the shipping of Perkins out of fear that the Lakers might sign Melo.
    Posted by rsalas67m[/QUOTE]

Keep telling yourself that, if it makes you feel better.  Yes, I'm SURE Danny thought about the lakers getting Melo AFTER he was already traded to NY.  See, the Perkins trade happened AFTER the Melo trade - gotta love lakers fans - think they are the center of the universe.

Perkins was offered the max contract the Celtics could give him - he turned it down - see you later.

Fail to see how that has ANYTHING to do with the lakers or Melo - but it was funny!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tonyxx. Show tonyxx's posts

Danny Ainge knows the Celtics can't beat the Lakers which is why he made those trades at the deadline.  He's hoping the current assortment of misfits can propel Celtics past Lakers in Finals. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lhtak. Show lhtak's posts

No matter what the record says Lakers are the best in the west and Celtics are in the east. I hope KG takes down Galsol-monster. Gasol pretty much manhandled KG in the finals, I hate to see KG down again but Gasol is extremely powerful and best PF IMO. Gasol is the difference maker and I really hope that he gets injured and can not play in the finals :). But honestly Celtics have to perform at their best to get number 18. Without Gasol Lakers can go for playoff vacation...one more reason to hate STERN!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdaytona. Show jimdaytona's posts

Kristic will manage Bynum just find and the Lakers have no answer for Green. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdaytona. Show jimdaytona's posts

[QUOTE]No matter what the record says Lakers are the best in the west and Celtics are in the east. I hope KG takes down Galsol-monster. Gasol pretty much manhandled KG in the finals, I hate to see KG down again but Gasol is extremely powerful and best PF IMO. Gasol is the difference maker and I really hope that he gets injured and can not play in the finals :). But honestly Celtics have to perform at their best to get number 18. Without Gasol Lakers can go for playoff vacation...one more reason to hate STERN!!!
    Posted by lhtak[/QUOTE]

It was an even match last year in the playoffs with Garnett at 60% bc of injury. KG is health this year, a hall of famer and Gas is not. You do the math.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tonyxx. Show tonyxx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NO ONE IS BEATING THE LAKERS!! : It was an even match last year in the playoffs with Garnett at 60% bc of injury. KG is health this year, a hall of famer and Gas is not. You do the math.
    Posted by jimdaytona[/QUOTE]

jimmyyyyy!!!!  I did the math, which I am very good at and Lakers TWO CHAMPIONSHIPS to the Celtics ONE.  If you use that "tired" thesis of injuries, the Lakers should have 3 Championships because Bynum was injuried in 08.  Lakers will roll in Btown in June and take care of business for banner #17. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NO ONE IS BEATING THE LAKERS!! : jimmyyyyy!!!!  I did the math, which I am very good at and Lakers TWO CHAMPIONSHIPS to the Celtics ONE.  If you use that "tired" thesis of injuries, the Lakers should have 3 Championships because Bynum was injuried in 08.  Lakers will roll in Btown in June and take care of business for banner #17. 
    Posted by tonyxx[/QUOTE]

I hear you brother!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tonyxx. Show tonyxx's posts

Lakers CRUSH Hawks on long road trip.  Celtics got nothing to match the TOP DOGS in the NBA.  Bynum, "Get On My Back Boy's!"

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]Lakers CRUSH Hawks on long road trip.  Celtics got nothing to match the TOP DOGS in the NBA.  Bynum, "Get On My Back Boy's!"
    Posted by tonyxx[/QUOTE]

Bynum is playing like a beast and should this continue in the playoffs, the Lakers will be celebrating #17 in June.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

[QUOTE]When the Vegas oddsmakers had the Lakers as favorites last year most Celtics fans on this board were dismissive of it. I don't think they care much what the people who handle the money think.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget[/QUOTE]

You are right cause when Laker broadcaster John Ireland said that Vegas was picking the lakers to win game six and game seven he said that he was not worried about losing to our Celtics cause Vegas doesnt like to lose money and then I knew it was fix.  I was dissapointed watching game six and seven at Sonny Mclean  Boston bar here in LA.  But none of my fellow Celtics fan believed me that this series may be fixed just like Odoms brother in law  had told TMZ during the finals last year

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NO ONE IS BEATING THE LAKERS!! : You are right cause when Laker broadcaster John Ireland said that Vegas was picking the lakers to win game six and game seven he said that he was not worried about losing to our Celtics cause Vegas doesnt like to lose money and then I knew it was fix.  I was dissapointed watching game six and seven at Sonny Mclean  Boston bar here in LA.  But none of my fellow Celtics fan believed me that this series may be fixed just like Odoms brother in law  had told TMZ during the finals last year
    Posted by RickFox17[/QUOTE]

Cry

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The Celtics sure did a good job of beating the Lakers in Los Angeles in Jan. 30.

The thing that gets me are their Celtic trolls on the Laker BB's?  These children who root for the Lakers here are children.  They are sitting at their computers  in their bedroom down from their Mom and Dad's room being really provocative and outrageous sticking it to us and we look at them like annoying buzzing flies around our heads.

If any of you are over 18 do you know how pathetic you are? We care about you about as much as an errant fly around our head. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

The Lakers (if they get out tof the west as a third seed) are going to have to play in beatnown this year for game 5 when we win the championship. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reyes74. Show Reyes74's posts

Ya know, much has been said about the San Antonio Spurs stratospheric rise to the top of the NBA standings this season. Some pundits even went as far as handing them the trophy prior to them even playing a single playoff game. I am almost certain that most Spurs fans were basking in the glory of having the best regular season record in the NBA, I don’t demonize them or any other entity for doing such a thing. I do, however, would like to remind all of you, including the Celtics, that there’s a bunch of big dudes ,wearing the purple & gold, who are still standing strong and who finally came out of their boredom to play the game of basketball like it should be played; with passion, strength, and by hitting opponents in the mouth. The Lakers have finally flipped the switch, and for those who think that they had jumped over the Lake-show  I’d like to say one thing and one thing only; “Be Afraid, Be Very AFRAID”.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

[QUOTE]Ya know, much has been said about the San Antonio Spurs stratospheric rise to the top of the NBA standings this season. Some pundits even went as far as handing them the trophy prior to them even playing a single playoff game. I am almost certain that most Spurs fans were basking in the glory of having the best regular season record in the NBA, I don’t demonize them or any other entity for doing such a thing. I do, however, would like to remind all of you, including the Celtics, that there’s a bunch of big dudes ,wearing the purple & gold, who are still standing strong and who finally came out of their boredom to play the game of basketball like it should be played; with passion, strength, and by hitting opponents in the mouth. The Lakers have finally flipped the switch, and for those who think that they had jumped over the Lake-show  I’d like to say one thing and one thing only; “Be Afraid, Be Very AFRAID”.
    Posted by Reyes74[/QUOTE]
    that's nice. how do you feel about people calling the clippers the blakers?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

The Lakers have won two in a row, but it is only an accident caused by injuries that allowed it to happen.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]The Lakers have won two in a row, but it is only an accident caused by injuries that allowed it to happen.
    Posted by TeamUmbutu[/QUOTE]
    Interesting. So the Celtics are the only ones that have had to deal with injuries the past three years then?