No respect for Dwayne Wade

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

No respect for Dwayne Wade

I've never liked Lebron James, but I've always had respect for him as someone who doesn't play like a punk. Dwayne Wade has repeatedly proven himself to be a dirty player and a pampered superstar. Between the Pierce screen incident, the rondo and pierce takedown and the way he expects calls from the refs, Wade has done nothing but shown that he is a disrespectful punk. Hopefully the league reviews his takedown after the whistle on Rondo. It definitely looked as though he leg whipped rajon.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsSox. Show CeltsSox's posts

Re: No respect for Dwayne Wade

In Response to No respect for Dwayne Wade:
    [QUOTE]I've never liked Lebron James, but I've always had respect for him as someone who doesn't play like a punk. Dwayne Wade has repeatedly proven himself to be a dirty player and a pampered superstar. Between the Pierce screen incident, the rondo and pierce takedown and the way he expects calls from the refs, Wade has done nothing but shown that he is a disrespectful punk. Hopefully the league reviews his takedown after the whistle on Rondo. It definitely looked as though he leg whipped rajon.
    Posted by truth-torpedo34[/QUOTE]

He's also never won anything without someone like Shaq carrying him on their backs. His press conference and lack of sportsmanship and concern about Rondo's fall should be shown to the Celtics just before Monday night's game. Actually LeBron had to jump in during the Wade's cold comments to show some concern and a bit of class.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: No respect for Dwayne Wade:
    [QUOTE]In Response to No respect for Dwayne Wade : He's also never won anything without someone like Shaq carrying him on their backs. His press conference and lack of sportsmanship and concern about Rondo's fall should be shown to the Celtics just before Monday night's game. Actually LeBron had to jump in during the Wade's cold comments to show some concern and a bit of class.
    Posted by CeltsSox[/QUOTE]

Wade is a P.O.S.

I hope someone takes him down.  It would make the series for me

After taking down Rondo, he took down Ray Allen two plays later.  Thankfully Garnett prevented the refs from further jobbing Ray Allen by separating the two  because I could almost tell that Ray had some thoughts for Wade to hear on injuring people on purpose

Watch Wade's reactions after taking Rondo down.  Says everything.  I swear I caught a smirk

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

Wade definitely threw himself down to disrupt rondo and his ability to get on the break. He also had a look of enjoyment on his face as rondo was down. Wade's actions have just proven his lack of class and his smug demeanor. He also woke up the sleeping giant. His decision to play like a thug will prove to be the heat's downfall. The Celtics are playing inspired ball.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

why do teams do this? why do they pick a fight with the Celtics? They play 1000000 times better when they are angry.

as for wade, i once was a fan. but now i hate him forever. as some of u pointed out, his reaction after taking down rondo was disrespectful.

i dont wish injury on anyone, but i will not even have a bit of pity of Shaq just so happens to give wade a concussion.

dirty play. dirty player. dirty team. PATHETIC.

him, lebron, and bosh fit so well together. 3 H0m0S

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac1980. Show mac1980's posts

Shaq's gotta put Wade on the floor next game, or Jermaine...he is a punk and he denied it was dirty...he said "it's basketball, guys fall down, guys get hurt" ... Guys do fall down, Rondo didn't fall down ...  he was tackled ...  by you ya punk ... shaq should give him an elbow to that oversized HGH enhanced jaw of his

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]Shaq's gotta put Wade on the floor next game, or Jermaine...he is a punk and he denied it was dirty...he said "it's basketball, guys fall down, guys get hurt" ... Guys do fall down, Rondo didn't fall down ...  he was tackled ...  by you ya punk ... shaq should give him an elbow to that oversized HGH enhanced jaw of his
    Posted by mac1980[/QUOTE]

Guys don't fall ten feet backwards from a standstill

Then they don't wrap THREE limbs around the nearest player on the way down

Pathetic

I make one exception for refusing to wish injury on to another player, and that's if they injure someone on purpose.  Wade clearly didn't fall that far backwards and wrap himself up with Rondo that much by accident.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

after seeing his news conference.....

wade is a P.O.S. lebron looked embrassed and mad at wade. wade just gave the C's some great angry fuel.

since il be at the next game, im bringing the noise. any ideas for chants?

my section started the no means no chants last year in the finals. il get watever u guys think of started.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac1980. Show mac1980's posts

just one other side note, I love JO's reaction...if you watch it on you tube watch JO, he saw it happen and he was HOT ... maybe he'll be the one to put him down ... yeah i mean you don't wish injuries on people but when you clearly make a filthy play like that you can't help but hope karma catches up with him

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

i have never wished injury on anyone...not even kobe and i think every1 knows how we all hate the lakers...man but i wish something happens to dwade...this guy is a punk. he is a dirty player...he wants to injury people...just so sad that he would do that i swear JO looked like he was gonna go tear that guy up...
    JO has his teams back!
    out of all the players in the nba i have the least respect for wade...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

[QUOTE]after seeing his news conference..... wade is a P.O.S. lebron looked embrassed and mad at wade. wade just gave the C's some great angry fuel. since il be at the next game, im bringing the noise. any ideas for chants? my section started the no means no chants last year in the finals. il get watever u guys think of started.
    Posted by btownteamsrking[/QUOTE]

The "no means no" chants.  I love it!

I'll have to think of some really good stuff on Wade...  Wink

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from fancy-shamanski. Show fancy-shamanski's posts

Come on...  I doubt he was trying to injure rondo, just being aggressive.  If pierce/kg did that you wouldn't care.  its the playoffs sh1t happens rondo will be ok and karma's a b1tch. 

Its the Cs job to retaliate, not complain.  Remeber last year when kg elbowed whoever...  Man up and let it go...

If rondo is seriously injured than retaliate...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]Come on...  I doubt he was trying to injure rondo, just being aggressive.  If pierce/kg did that you wouldn't care.  its the playoffs sh1t happens rondo will be ok and karma's a b1tch.  Its the Cs job to retaliate, not complain.  Remeber last year when kg elbowed whoever...  Man up and let it go... If rondo is seriously injured than retaliate...
    Posted by fancy-shamanski[/QUOTE]

Brought to you by the league office, spewing propaganda to defend their leading merchandise sellers

If it were anywhere near the basket or the ball, it would have made sense

BUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE OPEN COURT?!?!?!

Lest we should forget, WADE PULLED PIERCE AND ALLEN DOWN, TOO.

Magical coincidence that he just happened to catch a case of the let's-grab-opponents-jerseys-when-falling-down flu?

Take your 8u11$hi+ elsewhere

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No respect for Dwayne Wade : The "no means no" chants.  I love it! I'll have to think of some really good stuff on Wade... 
    Posted by MsLithium21[/QUOTE]

yea we are real basketball fans. we will say anything to get in the opponents head and no tv crew can block us in the Garden.

its gonna be crazy monday night. im not going to have a voice tuesday at work!