No RONDO hate, just TEAM CELTICS LOVE......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

No RONDO hate, just TEAM CELTICS LOVE......

0-6 wtih him followed immediately by 6-0 without RONDO is not a coincidence. These facts show that Rondo has been a huge part, if not the biggest reason as to why this team has underperformed nearly all year. This isn't HATE! Its only factual truth....His incredible individual skills and playing style haven't had positive impacts this year on OUR TEAM.  SOMETHING was defintely wrong with his style of play and the effect it had on the others. Nothing against Rondo.....I just want my team to win, with or without him! Looks like without is the way to go. NO? Oh, and if you look, we have actually won our last 7 in a row in games without RONDO playing this season...........

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: No RONDO hate, just TEAM CELTICS LOVE......

ITs Rondos play but its Doc Rivers ridiculous coaching and management.

Rondo wouldnt play the game he does without Doc allowing and encouraging it. Doc has been trying to create a superstar at the expense of the team or just simply cannot and will not manage Rondo.

Now that the team seems to be winning and playing exciting basketball where other players are bringing it finally... Doc will get credit for being a basketball genius.. The real truth never had the vision or aptitude to steer this team right and only stumbled into its current success due to Rondos injury.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

Rondo wouldnt play the game he does without Doc allowing and encouraging it. Doc has been trying to create a superstar at the expense of the team or just simply cannot and will not manage Rondo.

Now that the team seems to be winning and playing exciting basketball where other players are bringing it finally... Doc will get credit for being a basketball genius.. The real truth never had the vision or aptitude to steer this team right and only stumbled into its current success due to Rondos injury.

I couldn't agree with you more! You just don't give the responsibility of being an NBA "TEAM LEADER" to a guy who hasn't proven himself capable of leading himself in the best way. It appears that to "LEAD" for Rondo, is to control every aspect of the game. DOC/Danny made a strategic error in letting him run the show. The load is simply too much for him to shoulder. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

0-6 wtih him followed immediately by 6-0 without RONDO is not a coincidence. These facts show that Rondo has been a huge part, if not the biggest reason as to why this team has underperformed nearly all year. This isn't HATE! Its only factual truth....His incredible individual skills and playing style haven't had positive impacts this year on OUR TEAM.  SOMETHING was defintely wrong with his style of play and the effect it had on the others. Nothing against Rondo.....I just want my team to win, with or without him! Looks like without is the way to go. NO? Oh, and if you look, we have actually won our last 7 in a row without RONDO playing this season...........

Realists and frustrations I like to call it. Frustations with both Rondo and Doc. We all know Rondo has tremendous talent, but that may not equate to success on this Cs team. He is an enigma. He has had plenty of time to mature and play to his full potential but has not. Blame him or coach or Ainge. Either way, you are correct. It is not hate, but just being real. This team is actually performing due to the fact Doc was forced into using his bench. And they are not overachieving, just achieving. They are not stepping up in Rondo's absence, just actually stepping into and onto the court. They are finally getting a chance to be engaged in games. That is something that did not happen with Rondo at the helm. Win or lose, this Cs team is better going forward without the talented enigma that is Rondo.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

+1

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to darrylfries' comment:

Wait till the playoffs if we make it. We'll never get passed the second round without him. Soon teams will adjust to us without Rondo.   Bets anyone?

You act as if playing without Rondo is like the Heat playing without Lebron. Who is to say they would have gotten past the second round with him? I guess we won't have that answer until the playoffs. I believe this team is just that now. They are a team(including the entire bench). Whereas before it was mostly a 3 man show.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

"SOMETHING was defintely wrong with his style of play and the effect it had on the others."

...and read what karllost said....

"Now that the team seems to be winning and playing exciting basketball where other players are bringing it finally... Doc will get credit for being a basketball genius.. The real truth never had the vision or aptitude to steer this team right and only stumbled into its current success due to Rondos injury."

+ 1           & blame on Doc & Ainge using the same chalkboard.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

6-0 without Rondo, huh?

We're 0-2 in the playoffs without Rondo.

There ya go! Read the Headline LIAR...it speaks for itself! NO RONDO HATE! You are too stupid to cover your own accusations. We woulda been home already with RR without a chance to play a single game in the playoffs! This was really dumb, even for you FEARCE....

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

6-0 without Rondo, huh?

There ya go! Read the Headline LIAR...it speaks for itself! NO RONDO HATE! You are too stupid to cover your own accusations. We woulda been home already with RR without a chance to play a game in the playoffs! Brain dead?

So are the Celtics better off without Rondo?

If you speak of the RR that was playing this year, ABSOLUTELY. They don't get to the play-offs at all with that guy. If you are talking about the guy who played previous seasons, then no. See Fearce, RR changed when DOC and DA screwed up and gave him the keys to the car. Now there is no turning back, and with his injury, I wouldn't want to see him come back if it can be avoided. Basketball is not like any other sport when it comes to this type of an injury to a PG who relies on his freakish athleticism. THE CELTICS ARE BETTER OFF WITHOUT THE RONDO VERSION WHO GOT INJURED THIS SEASON AND FOREVER MORE. Wait til he comes back and can't do what he is use to doing. See Derrick Rose! RR is gonna be a real mess now....Next question........

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

If you speak of the RR that was playing this year, ABSOLUTELY. They don't get to the play-offs at all with that guy. If you are talking about the guy who played previous seasons, then no. See Fearce, RR changed when DOC and DA screwed up and gave him the keys to the car. Now there is no turning back, and with his injury, I wouldn't want to see him come back if it can be avoided. Basketball is not like any other sport when it comes to this type of an injury to a PG who relies on his freakish athleticism. THE CELTICS ARE BETTER OFF WITHOUT THE RONDO VERSION WHO GOT INJURED THIS SEASON AND FOREVER MORE. Wait til he comes back and can't do what he is use to doing. See Derrick Rose! RR is gonna be a real mess now....Next question........

But didn't you say Celtics - Rondo = Chemistry + Wins!!!

You made a thread about it, didn't you?

Are you trying to weasel your way out by saying that there are different versions of Rondo?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I still believe that. The Celtics as constituted as they were at the time, minus RR did = wins! They started to fade with several more injuries and then with KG and PP sitting out many more games.  As for Rondo, THERE ARE DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF RR. This years STAT and GLORY hound and  I'm the ENTITLED LEADER Rondo, and then the previous years, "I GOTTA PROVE MYSELF" RR. Problem is, the transition to TEAM LEADER screwed up his psyche and self perception. THEN HE GOT HURT and RR V.3 aint gonna be who you hold near and dear to your heart. He will have to reinvent his game. Who knows, it could be good in some ways for him, but seeing his demeanor, I doubt it. THAT older version is GONE FOREVER. No weaseling here, dude. I see, think about it, and produce an educated opinion. I don't listen to what Shaq and Magic try to sell on TV. Got me? Lemme know if I need to dumb this down a littel more for ya.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

6-0 without Rondo, huh?

I do think that we miss him in the playoffs.  Not sure that many would agree but I do. 

16. This post has been removed.