Not a Bulls believer.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

Re: Not a Bulls believer.

In Response to Re: Not a Bulls believer.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not a Bulls believer. : Dud, post the number of playoff games where Rose has won the game on his last shot. Don't be so vague.
    Posted by OneNation[/QUOTE]

Why is this relevant to anything?  Hitting a last second shot means you barely beat a team.

The Bulls were the #1 point differential team in the league, followed by the Heat.

When you can't score 80 and lose by 15 or 20 why does it matter if Rose takes and makes a last second shot.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not a Bulls believer. : Why is this relevant to anything?  Hitting a last second shot means you barely beat a team. The Bulls were the #1 point differential team in the league, followed by the Heat. When you can't score 80 and lose by 15 or 20 why does it matter if Rose takes and makes a last second shot.
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]
    Playoffs now Dud, different animal. Come on man, you know that. Alot more closer games my man.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not a Bulls believer. : Playoffs now Dud, different animal. Come on man, you know that. Alot more closer games my man.
    Posted by OneNation[/QUOTE]

I agree the playoffs are very different.... they are when teams play a lot more half court defense, there is a lot less transition game and scores generally go down a lot.

So Rondo is a complete non-factor in the half court offense.  The emergence of the Heat's half court in the second half of the season is why the so called experts have already said they feel the Heat are the clear favorite in the east (their transition game was already the best in the east, now they have for whatever reason figured out how to play half court ball).

And the Cs scoring at less than 80 ppg the last 3 meetings between the Heat / Bulls is not a good sign.

Scores go down in the playoffs and the Cs have a point guard that is generally ignored in the half court game, thus two tough games against a Knicks team that lost its 3rd best player in game 1 and its best player in game 2.  Then a 17 point win over a demoralized team.  The Cs averaged 92 points in the first two games against a team that views defense as a rumor.

Unfortunately I think we are all about to see that the Knicks are not the Heat.

Over / under on games where the Cs score less than 75 - I'll set it at 2.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not a Bulls believer. : Agree. Couldn't have put it better. The Knicks are a 42 win team thanks to the players that were traded for Melo. After the Melo trade the team is worst and those players played great in Denver. C's haven't shown me anything until they play a real competitive team with their premier players healthy.
    Posted by RicoCeltic[/QUOTE]

No one cares what you think

Happy Easter!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

The Bulls are going to annihilate the Magic.  Indiana will lose this current series, but they will have proved that they're better against Chicago than Orlando will be.  Honestly, I'm glad Boston didn't draw Indiana in the first round. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]The Bulls are going to annihilate the Magic.  Indiana will lose this current series, but they will have proved that they're better against Chicago than Orlando will be.  Honestly, I'm glad Boston didn't draw Indiana in the first round. 
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]

A center that is improving every game, a very good young point guard, a very good young small forward, Hanbrough and their future looks pretty good.  The only problem they have is that they should have tried harder to not make the playoffs so that they could add another piece in the lottery.  It is the exact same mistake the Hawks have made, they good too good too fast and now have no access to good players in the draft and unfortunately are close to hitting their ceiling, very similar to the 'nique Hawks good but never good enough.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kytroll. Show kytroll's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not a Bulls believer. : No one cares what you think Happy Easter!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Should his name be kyRicoMployee8 or kyRicoMployee8DudPud?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]The Bulls are going to annihilate the Magic.  Indiana will lose this current series, but they will have proved that they're better against Chicago than Orlando will be.  Honestly, I'm glad Boston didn't draw Indiana in the first round. 
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]

Do you still believe that the Bulls will be playing Orlando?   They just lost and Atlanta is leading this series 3 to 1.  I just don't see Orlando coming back to win this series. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not a Bulls believer. : Don't count out Orlando yet! If the Magic win 2 in a row Game 7 will be at Orlando.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Genius, pure genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Rico won't show his face tomorrow!!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1986. Show 1986's posts

Dudder,

Brother, remember that we are playing "Mind Games" at this point.  We gave up our home court advantage so that our bench will be pushed on their toe.

Thank you NEW YORK!

The Celtics are in bad situation at this point, they swept, and won on the road, what is next?

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.