NOT a discussion on Glen Davis!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

Re: NOT a discussion on Glen Davis!!

I saw a discussion about the Spurs and they made some strategic changes to the way the team is coached.  One of the big changes coming from their coach was they outlet the ball further down the floor instead of having Parker always come back to the free throw line to get the ball.  I haven't watched many of their games, but I guess this gets them further down the foor much faster and has resulted in better transition opportunities.  I heard their coach say that he was bored with coaching the team the same way year after year and made some fundamental changes in how they play to keep the team energized.  Seems like it is working.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

1. Are the Spurs for real?  YES.  They cannot keep up the pace that they are on.  they may finish 1st in the west.

2. Will they beat the FAKERS?  I don't care who wins!!! and Dallas may be w/o Caron Butler.

3. Who to fear in the finals-Fakers, Mavs or Spurs?  none of the above.  I fear injuries.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Hi,
    I think there's a very good chance that SAS will be similar to Celtics of the last year and the year before that. But regardless of that they're going to be one of the top contender in the West (hopefully no key player gets hurt).

AK

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

I think the Spurs are for real. Their issue is will size catch up to them. They could beat the C's or the C's beat them in one game. A series though I think the size of the C's would wear on them. They understand what Pop wants and execute it to the fullest...sort of like Doc and the Cs. They are getting a STEAL in Neal and Blair is a miracle player with the things he's doing. RJ is fitting in better like Nate is for us now that he knows the system.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Yes, I agree that Spurs are for real.  They are a deep and talented team with one of the best coaches around, 3 allstar calibre players who've played many games and know how to win in close games.

Playing them will be a good barometer for the C's, especially since Garnett is out.  Can we hole our own and actually win w/o Kevin.

Go Celts.